• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBIR Discussion

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Well, i think either of those ways would bring problems with people being left behind. Such as, if that happened and say, 20 posts was one day, what if one person didn't post during those 20 posts, they would technically have to write up tons more to catch up. I think as it is now is fine.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Sorry I havent been on guy's I've had a bit of a terrible week but I am here now and I am answering question's that I am aware have been asked.

The time and space between each catch is one day in the real world and at least one post by yourself between each catch, though I am going to change it to 2 real world days between each capture, evolution's dont count in this and neither do trades.

Any other question's?

Well I know all about the Shadow creature which everyone seems to be calling like Ditto2 lol or something like that.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Damn you Jay! I read your sig and now I have the blooody theme song in my mind from Johto saga >_< really like your banners too :D

Double-oh-Platypus

But I love the Jhoto song! Haha :)

Anywho, I'm out of town at the moment so I won't be able to post in the RP too much because that would be chaotic on my iPod.

Teebird

Hey Jay, now that I've got things sorted out, do you think it would be okay for me to still post here? It's getting really interesting and I'd like to post about everything too ^^;

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Dang! DoP took my post! Ah, well...

Looks like I didn't miss out on much, anyway. I'll see what I can do, but until one of the big three push the "shadow" battle in some direction, there's not much to add from my perspective. Might be two paragraphs if I do put something up. Got other matters at the moment, though. Darn that "real life" thing...

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
I am excited about all the trainers meeting up to fight this Shadow Pokemon. It will be great for some character development.

Double-oh-Platypus

I don't know how many times I have stated this but I am currently away And trying not to get too caught up in the roleplays while on vacation. I'll be back full time day after tomorrow.

BlueMew7

I don't know how many times I have stated this but I am currently away And trying not to get too caught up in the roleplays while on vacation. I'll be back full time day after tomorrow.

I knew you were away. I was just asking in general.

Double-oh-Platypus

I don't think I can post yet. Even so, I don't know what I would do. I wasn't left enough information by the others to really help things move along, which sucks.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Sorry about neglecting this guys, I've been busy with real life stuff. Anyway I haven't been in contact with Jay but seeing as the shadow is holding up the rpg I'm going to give you guys some information and allow you to move the plot along.

Basically peoples assumption of the shadow being ditto like isn't too far off the mark. In a nut shell it has become whatever pokemon it is (regirock? currently) and therefore has that pokemon's weaknesses. I'm giving you guys permission to drive it off into the woods so that we can move onto the rest of the tournement. How you do this is upto you but my suggestion would be out have it out numbered and deicide its best to back off (it will be returning at some point though fyi so don't faint/mortally wound it).

As for when I'll be updating with Luke. I honestly can't say. I have a post in the works and have covered about a page updating what Luke has learnt however I still need to finsh off him capturing trapinch. I'd expect it at some point soon but it depends on how quickily I get this other stuff done. Anyway sorry for abandoning you but I'm back gor a little while.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Geh. Brain's fried right now, but I'll try and help move things along when I'm feeling better.

BlueMew7

I would love to post something about the regirock, but I was the last person to post so... yeah help me out here.