1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PBIR Discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Jay star, Jun 10, 2009.

1. alteredegoX

alteredegoX Sophi so silleh~

yeah I'm incredibly busy with real-life right now sadly >_> thats why I havn't been around that much.

2. BlueMew7

BlueMew7 what up daddy in the house

I know I have to get permission from Jay Star and have Sneasel be very active. I am aware of that.

Don't worry about it. Real life always comes before stuff like this.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  3. alteredegoX

alright, I need to ask this involving evolutions, my recurring Rattata will evolve at some point, but I was going to ask that seeing as it's been in 3, soon to be 4, battles, could it possibly evolve during the battle it's captured in?

4. Skeith

Skeith (◕‿‿◕)

Right it looks like my last post was ignored by everyone. Jolly good nice to know I'm appreciated

I allow bunnying in battling/co-op situations because, quite frankily, we'll be waiting for ever otherwise.

...NO. Thats power playing. I'm not allowing power playing in this rpg.

I'm sorry? I didn't know you were a Mod of this rpg or had any idea what the shadow is.

Seriously I'm getting fed up of this Blue, I'm giving you your first and only warning. Stop controlling the RPG and power playing or else I'm going to kick you out.

As for the Shadow, will it help if I just post it retreating seeing as we appear to be going round in circles here.

5. Double-oh-Platypus

Double-oh-Platypus Well-Known Member

@Altered: Real life sucks sometimes, doesn't it? Haha, just kidding. How's the apple juice going? Hope it tastes good still after you drank so much of it. And I don't really see why not, but that's up to the others too.

@Blue: Exactly, so one battle isn't going to cut it for your Sneasel. We're talking about multiple battles. I've had my Hippopotas for a while in the roleplay and I'd have to say that my Cherubi is probably closer to evolving than it is. Actually, the only one of my Pokemon that is probably eligible for evolution is my Pikachu, and I have no intentions to go through with it.

EDIT Now I must edit because of my incredibly slow posting skills :p

@Skeith: Yeah, it probably would help. Thanks a bundle ^^

6. Skeith

Skeith (◕‿‿◕)

I'll allow it seeing as its an earily evo.

7. BlueMew7

I was just giving ideas. I didn't say that it was going to happen.

8. Skeith

Skeith (◕‿‿◕)

Oh yeah? Like you "suggested" your character saves the day? Yeah I mean you clearly haven't acted on that "suggestion".

Gee, one attack from your bird and suddenly the shadows on the verge of defeat. Thats nothing like your suggestion post.

9. alteredegoX

yay, free hug? *offers*

oh and Double-oh, I've had...4 cartons with 2 litres each of apple juice today :D and yes it does still taste delicious

10. BlueMew7

It was already on the verge of defeat before I got there. Ok, I'm sorry. I was wrong to post that idea. I'm sorry that I have been a pain to you. Now, will you accept my apology sincerely?

11. Skeith

Skeith (◕‿‿◕)

*takes it*

I'll accept it but please watch your posting.

12. BlueMew7

I will, and just to make things clear. I've talked to Double-oh about this already, but all that I've said was not meant to be disrespectful in any way. It's just the way I talk/type (whatever you want to call it). I've never meant any offense to anyone at all. I only suggested the whole Empoleon thing because it just seemed realistic that a final evolved form Pokemon would make a difference, but you were right. So anyways, all that to say, is that I never meant to be disrespectful.

EDIT: Can I at least pm the mods if I have ideas for the RP?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  13. Double-oh-Platypus

Hmm, allow me to correct this. You sent me a PM and I never responded. I believe talking involves conversations from both parties.

EDIT: @altered: So you drank like, eight litres of apple juice today? What's wrong with you? I haven't even brought up a new carton from downstairs yet and you've already drank more than I do in six months? Geeze, what's wrong with you? Haha.

14. alteredegoX

... I love apple juice? ^_^ thats the only excuse I have.

15. Double-oh-Platypus

Good enough *hands over a carton of virtual apple juice ^^*.

16. alteredegoX

*dives* mineminemineminemine

17. Skillfulness

Skillfulness Well-Known Member

Oh why must you all fight!?!?!? Inside the RP it's okay, especially if it's a Pokemon Battle. What am I saying? Quit holding grudges and just try to understand each other. An eye for an eye makes the whole wolrd blind. "Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." (Romans 12: 17-18) There.

18. Jay star

Jay star Coordinator Lover

Hi guys I am on my phone again so I can't be here long but I wantesd to say that no one but myself has the power to change the rpg story and that skeith and double oh have the power to move things along and anything they know I am already planning or accepting.
    *deep breath in*

Now sorry I haven't been able to get on but I have had a lot going on in my real life at the moment but trust me, I will be returning to the rpg soon, with a new easier phone so I can check it quicker and easier at anytime and I will also soonish have more spare time and MAYBE a new comp! Anyway, love u all and we will talk VERY soon!

19. Jay star

Jay star Coordinator Lover

Hi guys I am on my phone again so I can't be here long but I wantesd to say that no one but myself has the power to change the rpg story and that skeith and double oh have the power to move things along and anything they know I am already planning or accepting.
    *deep breath in*

Now sorry I haven't been able to get on but I have had a lot going on in my real life at the moment but trust me, I will be returning to the rpg soon, with a new easier phone so I can check it quicker and easier at anytime and I will also soonish have more spare time and MAYBE a new comp! Anyway, love u all and we will talk VERY soon!

20. Double-oh-Platypus

Sorry I haven't been on too much either. We've got company at the moment so I can't be on too much but after they're gone I'll try to be on as much as I can with a semi-broken computer and the last remaining days of summer. Sigh. Where is everyone though?