• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBIR Discussion

Skillfulness

Yeah I got your Pm and I even replied via E-mail..... unless it didn't work. Let me try again. *sends e-mail* THERE! Sign-ups down to the History and RPG Sample. YAY! A SOON as I'm done, I'm posting on every single RPG I've neglected because of it. THat means I'll be posting here any day now.................

He is back!!!... I have been incredulously busy, and will try to post soon. I have to study so much stuff now... :(

I must also see what else I has missed in my absence...

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
So... we stopped moving. Why have we stopped moving?

I might venture to stoke the plot further, but both doing that and cutting close on the minimum post-distance limit on an RP with so many players seems like a poor idea.

Double-oh-Platypus

I can't remember if I can post, if you want me to about how we all kind of pushed it away. I think that would be fine, but I can talk it over with Skeith or Jay. I just sort of think that we need this thing gone for the moment because people are still unsure an a little wary about what they can write and not have it sound like their power-playing.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
wow pbir is really going slow at the moment but dont worry too much, i should have some more free time now AND i have a new phone (am using now) which is easier to type on (has qwerty keybourd on it) anyway lets get this rpg back into life, ARE YOU ALL WITH ME?!?!

Double-oh-Platypus

You got a new phone and yet you still have typos ^^ Ha ha. Got to love the QWERTY keyboard though ;)

I'm with you... I just kind of ran out of things to type.

And guys, check out my trainer card! THANK-YOU SKILLFULNESS ♥ *huggles*

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I'm with you, but I'm coming at you from a university setting now, so I'll try to be active, but there are no guarantees. Of course, that's assuming that this is going to start rolling again (which I hope it does...)

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Thats cool Blivsey I will be coming online soon from a university setting too but not just yet but I will still try to be active at least once a day in the discussion forum.

And Double oh, yes its a new phone with a qwerty keybourd but it doesnt have a spell check or anything and because it takes me way longer to write things on my phone I dont feel like checking for typo's so for your benefit from now on whenever I write a post in here I will say if im using my phone from now on :D And as for my rpg posts I will always use my laptop for that and will DEFFINATELY post at the VERY VERY LEAST once a week, that seriously is though at the VERY VERY least.

Also guys if PBIR does die I will start working on info and everything for my next rpg which I will do a month or two after PBIR does, it will be a bit of a follow up rpg where it will be about events happening after PBIR and not on PBI but completely to do with PBIR. lol
Though I may wait and do it as an along side HG and SS rpg release because I am thinking of having it be primarily set in the Johto region.

All active people in this rpg will be accepted no hesitation though I still will need a small sign up if you plan on using the same character and if you plan on using a new one like I might, then I will need a full sign up. But as I say that wont be for a long time and only if PBIR dies and as I say I am going to do my upmost to keep PBIR alive.

Double-oh-Platypus

Wow, got it all planned out, do you?

Well, we can't let PBIR die! Not now! Not yet! Sigh, it's going to be hard with everyone in school though. I don't start till September 8th, but still.

And I own a phone with a QWERTY keyboard, so I know about the 'no spell-check' thing. I was just bugging you ;)

*Sigh* School is so fun!! (Sarcism)

Anyway, no death!!! We must continue!! Viva la PBIR!! So, what excatly are we planning on doing? Anything mind blowing?

Double-oh-Platypus

Jay, I think you should give us a bit more of an insight on what you want to happen in the next couple of RP days so that we're not lazing around waiting to decide what we should do in the RP because we don't know what we're supposed to do. That would help out a lot, especially if you can't post very often.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
I'm back and have written a post that will hopefully get the plot moving. I've also written Luke out temporarily(?) so that I may foucs more on introducing plot points and events to keep this alive (since if I recall correctly it was a lack of plot that was slowing this down).

Anyway event currently, the rest of the night is yours you can celebrate fending off the shadow if you like, do something esle or just head to bed. As for the next Rpg day what would people rather have? The real tourney kick off (everyone will win the first round), an event hosted by Regant (with something like Porygon as a prize) or something esle?

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Cool guys, well Im working on a post but I want it to be good so I dont think I will get to post it tonight since its 1 am already lol

As for the plot, well ok as I think Skeith has done the Shadow monster is gone for now. Because of the freaky shadows appearance people are going to be freaked out and scared and the tournament can finish this round but then Mr Rosenfield is going to be troubled at what to do with the next round and will make an announcement tonight (double oh or skeith can post the announcement if they want or I will do it)

Then tomorow people will be fixing the wall of the pokemon centre and nurse joy is going to be quite freaked out (I was thinking of making her become a bit of an alcholic thanks to the events about to unfold) and that is pretty much it.

The tournament can finish the first round matches but then must take a break for Mr Rosenfield to sort it out, the pokemon centre is being fixed and everyone is scared and no one knows anything.

Double-oh-Platypus

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I really think it will help get the thing moving along... when we get some stuff to start it up again. Maybe I'll make a post a little later. <_<

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Right. I'm going to default Kyle to the Pokémon Center now, since that's probably where he's most useful. Cyndaquil can heat/dry the mortar to fix the wall and help the construction workers, I think. I'll type what I can tonight. I might have to put in something about Joy reaching for a bottle of something. Looking forward to the announcement and all that.

Last edited:

Skillfulness

While fixing the Center sounds good, should it wait till tomorrow?
tomorow people will be fixing the wall of the pokemon centre
I monster fighting went on longer than we all thought and so by now it's time for dinner?

As to celebrating victory..... *raises evil eyebrows* party in the lobby? Apparently I heard the doorman could use some mild party chaos.

Double-oh-Platypus

I'd like that... I need to go read the thread so I can make a post... maybe I'll initiate the party unless someone else wants to. ;)

EDIT: I posted in the RP so if anyone wants to help Alice with the party preparations just pop over to the lobby of the hotel ^^

Last edited: