• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Battle Rules.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11515

The Rules of the PBR Battles Section
Written by Erik Destler and Profesco

Introduction ~ Welcome to the Newer Battle System, again. It's the Old Battle System, but we're saying it's new for the sake of new!
But alas, I ramble.

You have gotten your system back.
Do. Not. Abuse. It.
Read the rules - this will be your first and last warning.
By posting, you are subject to ANY rules imposed within this thread.
This is your first and last warning.

Rules of SPPf. Read them. Know them.

The first things you should do are...

A. Look at the stickies/official threads first.

B. Be sure you're in the right section.

On making topics...

You cannot have more than one battle topic. The only exception is if it's not on the first two pages of threads. If your topic is on the third page (based on 22 threads per page...), you have permission to post a new thread.
If you break this rule once, you will receive a Disobeying the Rules of a Specfic Subforum infraction and your threads will be merged.
If you break it again, you will receive a Continuously Disobeying the Rules of a specific subforum infraction, your threads will be merged, again, and you will receive a 3 day ban on topic of that.

When you’re posting...

A. Be sure you stay on topic—no random crap/spam. DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC. THERE. ARE. NO. EXCEPTIONS. :|

If you go off topic once, you'll be infracted for Disobeying the Rules of a Specific Subforum (3 points).
If you go off topic again, you will be banned for Three Days and infracted for Continuously disobeying the Rules of a Specific Subforum (6 points). I'm sick of people constantly spamming, and I don't appreciate it at all, same with my fellow modstaff. So, I'm taking a leaf from my good friend JoshYEAH and putting this system in.

So, what exactly is spam?
It's going off topic.
I'm fond of that one. Didn't seem to give me a great chance, though. Hmmph.
MANDUDE =o

^^; wb, I swear its becoming fashionable to be rusty. Seriously it is.
Ooh, Mandude's battling? =o Dun dun dunn
I smell a heathen stealing the Church's badges of honour. Tch. Shame D=<
Dang it nintendo, I want my $12 back.
Thank yeh Zappy, good to be back. It must be, but I do it in styl far beyond most people =]
I can type proper english, I just prefer not to, Fine, Ide give you a beatdown you wouldn't soon forget for saying that boy!
Do you know how to solve error 61020 quickly?
note to self: a -2 sp.atk life orbed draco meteor can still OHKO my mence.
hey do you still need an entei cause i have a shiny one
Sorry, I'm committed to another clan. Good Luck with it though
Okies well I'm washing teh dishes
Baaawwwwwwkkkkk
is entien leagel?
lol sorry....I was checking the trading forums....
gyrados is a prick of a pokemon >.> its more or less scientific fact

B. Make sure you follow the basic rules of SPPf, and any rules that may or may not be specified in the first post of a thread.

C. Show respect. No flaming/trolling/et cetera.

D. If you know it's a spam post, don't reply. If you know it's a troll, don't acknowledge it. The report button exists for a reason. ([img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/buttons/report.gif[/img139])

E. Do not battle with a Battle Pass on your PBR that has any lewd or offensive names, nicknames, or catchphrases!
This means:
- No trainers or Pokemon with cussword names or sexual innuendos or racially inappropriate slurs.
- No catchphrases about what you'll do to anyone's mother or cussing your opponent into a coma.
- Battlers, if you see any of these things from your opponent, REPORT THEM.​

If there's a problem in one of the threads...

A. Use the report button. ([img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/buttons/report.gif[/img139])

B
. Do not minimod.

Due to the constant abuse..

A. Clans and Leagues were banned from the PBR Section and now are in their own sections called 4th Gen Clans and 4th Gen Leagues respectively, and Tournaments have their own sections now, but all must be approved by a mod (Volteon, Ellie, Profesco, Shining Mew, or me Erik Destler).

B. The rules have now been made stricter. Check rule #3 and #4 for more info.

~*!*~

That's pretty much it ^_~

If you have a problem with these rules or just have a suggestion for the rules, don't hesitate to PM Volteon, Ellie, Shining Mew, Profesco, or me, Erik Destler, and we'll see what we can do. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.