• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Elemental Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raro

Rules:

1.When you Battle you must have a team full of pokemon that are from one type e.g. if you have a water team it might be like this:
Blastoise- Water
Swampert- Water/Ground
Starmie- Water/Psychic
Ludicolo- Water/Grass
Palkia- Water/Dragon
Empoleon- Water/Steel

2. no two pokemon are allowed the same items.

3. Each pokemon must have at least 1 move from the type of your team
e.g.
Lucario: - Fighting
Aura Sphere - Fighting
Psychic - Psychic
Calm Mind - Psychic?
Flash Cannon - Steel

4. You may not have two of the same pokemon e.g. having two Whiscash on your team but you are allowed up to 3 pokemon from the evolution line e.g. Barboch and Whiscash can be on a water team as well as mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert

5. Don't tell people what type of team you're using so you can make it a surprise for them and if you have a team that they're weak against they need to think of a stratagy.

6. include your friend code when you ask someone to battle you

7. Reply saying if you won or lost (please be honest, it's just a game) and i'll record it

8. don't be disrespectful to others or make fun of them if you win. and if you lose, lose gracefully

Depending on the amount of wins you have you move up ranks.

sorry my team isn't ready yet but i'll be updating this thread (apart from when i leave for holiday)

9. Have Fun

So... is this a Tourney or information on intimidating your opponents?

Status
Not open for further replies.