• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Monotype Tournament

Are you intersested?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Earthia100

Hi! Earthia100 here, before you say "shouldn't this be in the tournaments section" there is a reason this is here. It's because this isn't for PO, this is only for PBR. And if you didn't have the game, you wouldn't be here now would you?

I'm just posting this thread because I was hoping for enough interest for a PBR tournament. Considering the Wi-Fi feature is seriously lacking competitors, you probably wouldn't even have to exchange friend codes.

Here is my idea for rules:

You can pick one of the sixteen Pokemon types to base your team on. (ex. Using ;456;;061;;090;;139;;009;;321; on a water-type team, dual-types allowed)

Standard Battle Rules with and exception
No evasion clause in this tournament. Evade all you want :)

Double Battle!
In official tournaments, you would have a double battle.

That's it for now. How many people you'll have to battle depends on the interest, and I might do some rule tweaking. I hope this will be a fun experience for all, and I'm open to all of your ideas.

Last edited:

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
I guess there isn't much interest, sorry :(

joep05

master of disaster
i'd certainly be interested, i'm not so sure about the majority of people though :-/

Mostly due to 4th gen being the current game for ds battle in 3d, Mondays during the year there will be pokemon tournaments streamed by me. On mondays and maybe sundays, The streaming website it twitch.tv/magnezoneworld. (our non profit organization) If this somehow gets locked please check out twitch. it has all of our info. Today's tournament (monday) will be at 1pm est. Thanks again!

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Yay! There's still hope!

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
I like the idea but... what's an evasion clause?

Earthia100

I like the idea but... what's an evasion clause?

Evasion Clause is the rule that bans moves that boost your evasion. Like double team. I removed this rule from the tournament because it I don't really mind those kinds of moves. But if you guys would prefer the Evasion Clause rule then I will certainly add it in. :)