• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Own Storyline Discussion

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
So, you may have noticed that Battle Revolution, unlike it's previous installments (i.e. Colosseum and XD) does not have a story mode or any kind of legitimate plotline to it. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I simply need some kind of storyline in order to keep me interested in a game.

Since Battle Revolution doesn't fulfill that need, I kind of make up my own storylines in my head as I go around and compete in the various stages in the game. For example, I have an "apprentice" who is a separate battle pass that I use and I'm on a quest now to conquer the whole game. Along the way I meet "Kruger's Grandfather" who helps me out defeating Kruger, who is Mysterial's second-in-command in the conspiracy that is Poketopia, and Joe is a total pushover and kind of comic-relief guy that loves Panic at the Disco.

So, am I the only one that makes up little plot devices in my head to keep me interested in this game? Please let me know and discuss below.

Pokemon Trainer (Kanto)

Environmentalist
Joe is a pushover that loves Panic at the Disco! lol , well i don't need a plot or storyline to keep me interested, this game was like Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 only battles...
but yeah i wanted it to be like XD or Colosseum

ShadowAskyz

MasterChief
I hope for the next new nintendo there will come out a good game again with a storyline like XD/Colosseum, atleast I hope so!
I mean they managed to push out two really awesome games Colosseum and XD for the gamecube => 2 good games with a nice storyline for one console
but for the wii they could just bring out a 'only battle' game ;/

Cosmos

Storylines are half the things that keep me busy in games. I've never tried making up my own storylines but I can give a try.