• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Players: Can you get me a Flying Pikachu?

Legit of course, bought/won from PBR. I will trade several Shiny legendaries/regular Pokemon for it.

PM me if anyone is willing to help a brotha out! :p

Ho-oh Master

The rumors are false. Seeing has so many people have beatin the game and there are no reports of a Pikachu with Fly. The only Pikachu with fly was given out at JAA.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The rumors are false. Seeing has so many people have beatin the game and there are no reports of a Pikachu with Fly. The only Pikachu with fly was given out at JAA.

There was also the ANA Pikachu and the GW Pikachu. Those two had Fly too.

Dude18210

Fear my freaky hair!
This rumor is most likely false. Seeing as PBR was released in Japan a while ago, it would have been discovered, then mentioned here on Serebii as part of the front page news or it would be featured on the "After Completion" page of the PBR section on Serebii. Since it hasn't happened and it isn't mentioned, therefore it does not exist.

I even have the official guidebook from Nintendo and it even has a picture of a DS screen with the Pikachu on it with it's known attacks listed by it. It makes no mention of any possibility of a "Flying" Pikachu.

Simple when you think about it. ;)

kyogre123

King of the ocean
it is true but its alot less than 15% its around probalbly say 1-5% but if say thousonds of people have the game only say 50 is 5% of 1 thousand.

Cor

um, and stuff
it is true but its alot less than 15% its around probalbly say 1-5% but if say thousonds of people have the game only say 50 is 5% of 1 thousand.

This rumor is most likely false. Seeing as PBR was released in Japan a while ago, it would have been discovered, then mentioned here on Serebii as part of the front page news or it would be featured on the "After Completion" page of the PBR section on Serebii. Since it hasn't happened and it isn't mentioned, therefore it does not exist.

I even have the official guidebook from Nintendo and it even has a picture of a DS screen with the Pikachu on it with it's known attacks listed by it. It makes no mention of any possibility of a "Flying" Pikachu.

Simple when you think about it. ;)

Then why isn't it in the guide?

Naxte

Then why isn't it in the guide?
Are the silver and gold passes in the guide? I don't believe they are (of course, I don't have the guide, so I can't say for sure). But yet we still know that they exist; just not how to get them (well, Serebii knows, but he doesn't seem to be able to release that information without the risk of getting sued or something).

Just because something's not in the guide, it doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist.

That said, I am suspicious of this whole flying Pikachu thing, and I probably will be at least until screenshots start showing up. But I'm not going to deny the possibility. If nothing else, it could just be a glitch in the game that let's you get a flying Pikachu instead of a surfing one if you fufill certain conditions; who knows.

I love the, If it's not in the guide it doesn't exist thought... The guides are played by third party companies with tips, hints and pointers from the guys who made the game. Just because something doesn't get mention, doesn't mean anything. The nintendo official guide for D/P doesn't have all the pokemon you can get in the game, but does that mean they don't exist? I'd be insane then >.>

pyreshade

;)

The Absence of evidence is not nessasarily evidence of absence