• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR recording

This forum isn't all that active, so PM me and we can PBR battle at some random time. I'll record it too.

Galluo

3rd-4th gen trainer
OU battle? Sure anytime. Give your time and rules though. (record?) Why? To put it on youtube or something?

I can put it on YouTube. I'll probably just record it to test the camera though. I'm US East, where are you? I can play any time until 12:00 tonight.

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
I am so down for being on Jewtoobz

I can play now. My team kind of suck balls, but eh, why not.

Having some issues uploading stuff to Youtube ATM, but I can still record.

Galluo

3rd-4th gen trainer
Sorry, I was sleeping when you said you could. Do you have time right now? By the way I am U.S. east. Its 2:55 here now. Just incase you want to check. Don't worry my teams not that great either.

Last edited: