• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this is my sweeper team i use on PBR tell me what you think

Infernape@Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
252 speed/ 252 attack
moves:
fire punch
close combat
stone edge
swords dance

Description: I use him as my lead use the sash to take a hit, set up swords dance, and sweep with blaze fire punch and close combat. Stone edge is to hit fliers and salamence/gyarados. i chose fire punch over flare blitz so i wouldn't have to deal with recoil.

Electivire@Expert Belt
Adamant Nature
252 speed/ 252 attack
moves:
thunderpunch
ice punch
brick break
earthquake

Description: Just your standard electivire pretty much.

Weavile@Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
252 speed/ 252 attack
moves:
night slash
ice punch
brick break
swords dance

Description: Pretty much same idea as Infernape used to kill dragons and late game sweeps.

Scizor@Muscle Band
Adamant Nature
252 hp/ 252 attack
moves:
bullet punch
brick break
quick attack
swords dance

Description: Yes i'm very swords dance happy i know. Anyways, i use swords dance and sweep with technician bullet punch and quick attack. Brick break is for stuff that resists.

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adamant Nature
252 speed/ 252 attack
moves:
waterfall
stone edge
earthquake
dragon dance

Description: Dragon Dance brings on the slaughter. End of story.

Garchomp@Life Orb
Jolly Nature
252 speed/ 252 attack
moves:
dragon claw
earthquake
stone edge
swords dance

Description: Yes i know Garchomp is uber. I can't help it he's amazing. Gyarados is bad, but this guy is worse. Uber teams crumble after he uses a swords dance. I used jolly because it turns out almost all salamences and all other garchomps are jolly so i have to tie or outrun them.

Thats my team tell me what you think.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
first off:

This team belongs in the ingame forum, for one.
252/252 spread isn't doing any good for your team.
There are such things as a choice band, or scarf,
all of your team are physical sweepers,
And the grand finale:
Your team is raped by any other team that has a good physical wall.

There.
My first rate in like, 3 months.

you would think that it gets raped by physical walls but actually it doesn't it usually just tears right through them

well then okay i don't really feel like getting into an argument on the internet so you can have your opinion i'll have mine

Blackace

♥ Final Fantasy XIII
Zenotwapal Don't worry mate Blackace to the rescue.

Haha time to sit back flame and flame. :)

To the rate.

You my friend know NOTHING about competitive battling and when I say nothing I seriously mean FACE PALM NOTHING. First off you are using Garchomp? Seriously? I seriously though you were some troll mate Garchomp has been Uber for the past year......I have absolutely nothing to say to you.

Oh if you try to cover up your mistake by saying"OH NOEZ MEH TEAMZ IS BUILT 4 TEH UBERZ" No get out your team will get ripped aprt in Uber. I can see Choice Specs Kyogre and Choice Scarf Palkia/Diagla eating you alive.

And NO your team does NOT rip up physical walls mate. I am sorry but that just how the game works.

Ok test this theory ok?

I got some walls.
1-Hippowdon
2-Bronzong
3-Bulky Gyarados
4-Swampert

Now lets see your team ok? :)

Hippowdon Earthquake's Infernape whilst Infernape screams in pain
Electivire converts to Christianity before he eats an Earthquake to the face
Weavile wishs and begs Jesus Christ that maybe in the after life he can resist Earthquake
Scizor can take an Earthquake not well of course but what can it do back? Brick Break does less then 20% to Hippowdon and Hippowdon can Slack Off.
Gyarados is a different story however taking 25% from Stealth Rock every turn and Sandstorm neutralizing Leftovers plus Hippowdon can take a few Waterfalls and please Roar abuse Stealth Rocks
Garchomp is Uber please get your facts right.

So far only 1/5 Pokemon can do SOME damage to Hippowdon not much but 0/5 would seem too harsh even for me..

Enjoying this?

Bronzong's time to shine
Earthquake tears apart Infernape
Electivire curses Gamefreak for not giving him Levitate.
Scizor can take an Earthquake but what can it do back? Brick Break will do less than 20%...
Gyarados comes in eats Stealth Rock and then eats an Explosion.

0/5

Keep going?

Bulky Gyarados.

Infernape dies.....Seriously I have feeling sorry for this Infernape.
Electivire surprising can hit Gyarados a beautiful smile graces his face
Weavile wishes he could evolve into an Electivire as Bulky Gyarados can Dragon Dance three times and then Rest off the damage meaning Good Game.
Gyarados is an OK counter but I run Thunder Wave on my Gyarados so you can hurt the other Gyarados but you literally lose your Gyarados so deal 50% with Stone Edge...

3/5 Not bad Gyarados maybe next time.

Swampert
Infernape...Jesus have mercy this Infernape is seriously eating owned
Electivire dream on mate
Weavile prays to God his attacks get a critical hit
Scizor can take an Earthquake because of his bulk and that is it..Quick Attack...Brick Break...Bullet Punch won't be doing anything...
Gyarados can't do anything to Swampert but Swampert can Roar it causing 25% damage to Gyarados every time it comes in.

5/5

Good Game.

Regret what you said beforehand?

you would think that it gets raped by physical walls but actually it doesn't it usually just tears right through them

Yer mate and I am Jesus Christ.

Omg. The Latias weakness is soooooo BIG. Ok I be nice and pretend Garchomp was OU ok?

Nothing on your team can take a Draco Meteor....No seriously look at your team...

Infernape is a terrible lead and Choice Scarf Latias leads, Swampert, Hippwodon, Azelf breaks all win against it and there isn't a SINGLE thing Infernape can do.

Run Jolly on Electivire it seriously needs the speed.

I had a heart attack on Scizor.. Muscle band...MUSCL-......*Has stroke* Its either Choice Band/Leftovers/Life Orb judging from your set Choice Band is a no because you don't want to be stuck on Sword Dance. Life Orb is a no since your already weak to everything on your team...No joke..Leftovers is the way to go.

So the morale of the story. Don't talk if you have no idea what you are talking about.

Description: Yes i know Garchomp is uber. I can't help it he's amazing. Gyarados is bad, but this guy is worse. Uber teams crumble after he uses a swords dance. I used jolly because it turns out almost all salamences and all other garchomps are jolly so i have to tie or outrun them.

No mate.

Choice Scarf- Latias, Kyogre, Garchomp, Rayquaza, Palkia, Diagla and the ever so famous Bullet Punching Scizor...

Thats my team tell me what you think.

Got your back Zenotwapal :)

;492-s;

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
You obviously didn't read the rules of the forum. Read next time if you want to post a competitive team, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.