• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Thread! (Professional Bull riding)

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
ImANOKIE12 here! I am a bug fan of PBR, as i grew up around my Dad, uncle, and gradnpa riding bulls. So naturally i watched PBR, and i also rode bulls. It is fun, thrilling, and gives yout that pit o fdanger in your stomach! :D But it is VERY dangerous, ive been knocked out 3 times, dragged twice. Broken countless bones. And i still continue to ride... why? Because its fun, and sort of addicitng, not to mention the cowgirls ;) if ya know aht im sayin ;)
So i doubt it, but anyone here intereested in bull riding, or does bull riding? If not, ask some questions, maybe i can answer!

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Yeah PBR is awesome and im a fan to and yeah cowgirls nice and i have always wanted to ride bulls

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Yeah its fun. But dangerous, and one of the best things is when your really good friends with girls, and they are watching you, and if you get hurt, they come running and hugging on you ;) lol

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Yeah the cowgirls seem great but yeah if you are riding a bull in PBR then yeah you can get seriously injured

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Yeah, our bulls are usually kids/grandkids of pbr bulls. We have one that is a grandson of Blueberry wine. His name is Pooh bear, and he has broken about 4 of my bones, but outside of bucking, he is gentle as could be.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Wow PBR sounds really dangerous and especially if a bull broke like 4 of your bones also i am sorry to hear that he did break your bones

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
He didn't do it all at once :p he's like my pet, one of the times was when I was feeding him, I fed him then had to reach past him to pull out some moldy feed I didn'tsee, and he moved to the side... The side my hand was on, andhe just squished it basically.

Rave

Banned
The fuck is this? I thought this was a thread for the beer PBR.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I thought it was Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Anyways, I don't really like bull riding. Using animals like this is not cool.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Thats why I put professional bull riding in the title -.-
Anwhat do you mean using them? The pbr bulls are basically bred for bucking. It doesnt hurt them, they hurt us.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Ah yeah i agree with him like we really don't hurt bulls in PBR they hurt us and then possibly hot girls come over to hug the people who do get hurt

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Yeah. And the hot girls is always the best (;
Also, I learned something the other day, I knew my uncle rode bulls in high school, but I didn't know he rode with professional bull rider Cord McCoy. They rode together in high school.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Wow that seems cool PBR sounds fun but yet dangerous so yeah and i have never heard of Cord McCoy so who is he?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
He is a professional bull rider. He's pretty good to. Him and my uncle rode together. Im just surprised someone from my tiny town became famous. Haha.
Bad news. I'm deciding to retire from my bull riding, well in competitions, ive grown to tall. So its hard to find a bull big enough for me. So i'm gonna start team roping and maybe bulldoggin. But i'll still ride for fun if I ever find a bull big enough. I'll still stay posting in this thread as well :)

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Ah i see oh im sorry to hear that he does sound famous also in PBR what age should you start as?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Depends. My cousin stated at 10. But he started on mini bred bulls. They only grow about 3/4 of a full size bull. I started at 9. But just bucking our bull calves. We just bucked them to see if they would Buck. You thinking of trying it?