• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR tourny at GS

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
So yesterday i went to tourny at gamestop and i basically won by default because everyone had hacked stuff in their game. even though their was 6 others that signed up. before they checked the DS's my mom made a deal with me. if I win i get a Wii since they had some in stock. We still battled for fun all 50 rule my pokemon set Empoleon/Palkia beat all of them anyways.
Glad I won my birthday is the 24th and thats when i get my Wii. I got the game/shirt so i will be on Wifi that day or playing MP8/ Super paper mario :D

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
heh lol. well we didn't know they all would cheat even if they did i woulda still beat em :) on my B-day i will be challenging a few ppl now and then ^^

numel master

i wish my parents were like that im also getting a wii for my b-day but they told me i had to pay for it.

HikaruYami

Arceus Trainer
... if you have to pay for it, why do you have to wait for your birthday? No offense, but those are the meanest parents I ever heard of. Making you wait just to buy something for yourself?! I mean, making you pay for a Wii is fine, even the few parents that just won't let their kids have any consoles are just wierdoes, not necessarily mean.... I bought mine on launch day, but just to say that you have to wait to buy it... completely ridiculous!

numel master

the only reason i have to wait is bc i cant pay for it all with the money i have now so i have to wait for my b-day so i can get money from my relatives and buy it.

Last edited:

behersk

I won the tourney but I don't have a Wii. My goal is to have one by Thursday (the 26th) by selling off a bunch of junk I don't want. Wish me luck!

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
I won my first 3 battles easily, then my dad picked me up since we had to go to a friend of his' party and I had no ride home. I would have won the tourney too. Everyone there was rooting for me.