• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Video Thread. POST NEW VIDEOS HERE

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Oish, so many threads saying "ZOMG NEW VIDEO"

Post 'em here from now on. Thank you

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
"ZOMG" what dose that mean? pardon my ignorance...

I have to wait till monday when I get highspeed connection
but they sound good yeah I knew about the recycled pokemon when I saw groundon

"ZOMG" what dose that mean? pardon my ignorance...

I have to wait till monday when I get highspeed connection
but they sound good yeah I knew about the recycled pokemon when I saw groundon

ZOMG is a variation of omg. Im glad there is this thread. Whenever a new video arrives, can you put it be put all in one post so we dont miss any or look at some twice?

I like the fat Crobat. The new Scyther is weird. And Im glad I can now see Glalie's counterpart in 3D. It looked so weird in 2D.

Mechana2412

Plasmoid Trainer
I love the new videos so far.

The music owns.. I really like the Crystal Cave area's music as it is a Team Cipher remix. (Go Cipher!)

(Start wishful thinking here)
I wish they'd bring Team Cipher back tho... Even know most of the music is Team Cipher-ish... Who knows we have no videos from the end of the game yet.. Maybe Team Cipher IS back?.. I always thought Poketopolis looked kinda like one of Cipher's plans... Like Realgam Tower..
(End wishful thinking here)

Yukimenoko is awesome. I like the kinda head pattern it has.
Erlade..MUST...GET....
Rabbit thing looks like its D/P/O sprite.. Really really strange.
No more new pokemon in the videos yet...

-Mech

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
I have noticed a couple more new vids on the Japanese site

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/wii/pbr_sp/battle.html

Btw In the video that shows Lugia Vs Ho-oh. i noticed sacred fire doesnt appear to look physical at all. it still looks the exact same way as it did in XD gale of darkness.

so my question is if sacred fire is physical or special. the main site said physical but i just want to make sure if its a error

Dragonfree

Just me
Btw In the video that shows Lugia Vs Ho-oh. i noticed sacred fire doesnt appear to look physical at all. it still looks the exact same way as it did in XD gale of darkness.

so my question is if sacred fire is physical or special. the main site said physical but i just want to make sure if its a error
Are you sure that's Sacred Fire? o.o

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
Are you sure that's Sacred Fire? o.o

it has to be sacred fire. Lugia used aeroblast. and i dont think any normal fire typ move would look so powerful. on the other hand it looks as it does in XD just with added flashy affects

Xain

The Psychic Savior

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Shiny?? *looks at video again*

OHHHH!!!!! SNNAAAAPPPP!!!! :p

I totally missed that!!......okay so yes I focused on the girl instead........I feel so ashamed for some reason.... ;_;

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Observations.

Scyther has lost its impossible center of ballance.
Crobat only looks horrid when it opens it's mouth.
Charmeleon has had something awesome done to it, & it better be grateful.
Likitung is still a freak.
Goukazaru runs like a demented thing, plus has random powers of turning red & floating.
Icebeam pwns.
Pokemon seem to sleep with their eyes open. (Ledian at least).

Dragonfree

Just me
Bugs don't have eyelids, which is why Ledian's eyes didn't close while it was asleep.

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza