• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBR Video Thread. POST NEW VIDEOS HERE

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Seen that.

How did Glacia manage to get OHKO'd by Celebi anyway?

On the other video with Manmuu, I loled a lot when the nealy dead Yukinooh Protected and thus beat Lapras and Vaporeon at the end. Classic.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
AJ Flibble said:

Cause Glacia has a nice Defense but has a very poor Sp. Defense. Also, it's not quick enough.

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
Seen that.

On the other video with Manmuu, I loled a lot when the nealy dead Yukinooh Protected and thus beat Lapras and Vaporeon at the end. Classic.
thta was awsome but I noticed that ;395; or;389;

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
o_O manmuu is awsome......cant wait to get my hands on 1

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
I saw some videos on YouTube and they ruined Gardevoir...and did they redesigned Charmeleon? I'm confused..

yes charmilion appears to look more smoother and he moves vey well when attacking

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
What are you talking about? Gardevoir looks great!

TogeticTheRuler

Cause Glacia has a nice Defense but has a very poor Sp. Defense. Also, it's not quick enough.

Glacia`s special defense is NOT poor, its only 5 points below Celebi`s 100 base sp.attack, I think either that glacia didnt have any special evs in it or celebi has evs and ivs in special attack, maybe both.

Jibacoil-san

Too many ppl here
What are you talking about? Gardevoir looks great!

Well Gardevoir isn't that bad. The thing that bothers ME though is that it doesn't have a mouth but thats just me.
Well thanks for the video everyone

Last edited:

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan
Well Gardevoir isn't that bad. The thing that bothers ME though is that it doesn't have a mouth but thats just me.
Well thanks for the video everyone

Gards does have a mouth. One of its poses consists of it pointing and laughing at the opponent.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
James' Pokemon? And Jessie's Seviper? I really did expect a Rocket Grunt as the trainer! LOL

Manmuu was awesome. I finally understand how a Yukimenko looks...Bite still isn't physical. I wish they'd show the Pokemon actually biting it's opponents. The guy got a shiny Gardevoir and a shiny Erureido, and uses the shiny Gardevoir in all these colloseums...even though you only use rental Pokemon in the Gate colloseum. How did he do that? Unless he stole the shiny Gardevoir from the Gate! I saw a video with Jo in it and one with Tiru in it...I think I saw one with another colloseum leader in it, but I only know Tiru, Luin, and Jo, so I don't know...was that Luin in Pokemon Battle Revolution Gameplay 1? What was he doing outside of the Sunset Colloseum? The music is totally FREAKIN AWESOME

I need to see all of these videos...I can't wait until Gameplay 16 comes out.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Youtube still won't give me any results to Pokemon Battle Revolution Gameplay 16. Currently re-watching: Gameplay 4.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Yeah, it's on your profile, it just won't come up on Search.

I'll see 17 tomorrow

How did whoever you got these from get PBR if it hasn't been released yet?

Also, who's the girl in #5, the one with the skimpy outfit and the Castform, Minun, Shuckle, and Cherimu? Is she just a normal trainer or is she a colloseum leader? Where is that colloseum, anyways?