• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Peakachu

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
"Peakachu"
hadn't heard of that term in a long time

Red and Blue

Peakchu in the Master Class is a given. He could use both his Z move and Gigantamax form against whoever Ash battles.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Not particularly. Pikachu's one of the most overexposed Pokemon in the series, and that's precisely why I don't want to see Pikachu battle at full power more frequently. He should be saved for important battles in the future, but Satoshi's other Pokemon should do more heavy-lifting in the meantime.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Nah i've had enough of that overrated rodent. Give other pokemon like maractus or dunsparce some focus.
Dunsparce is god-tier.
I approve of this message.

Dunsparce is god-tier.
I approve of this message.
Daily reminder that Ash couldn’t catch Dunsparce because he was on a date with Serena

Pokemonfan5

I hate how the writing team is never consistent with Pikachu. If they're afraid of showing him at his peak all the time then they should just avoid having him battle seriously until like the last quarter of each saga where he can battle at full power against strong opponents.
Or at least treat him like they did in SM where Pikachu had zero questionable losses as he only lose 2 times and those are against a mythical Zeraora and ground type Golurk.

Pokemonfan5

Pikachu as handled very well in AG series as well.
Yes but it was still nowhere near SM, in AG Pikachu had great performance in gym battles but very poor in league, I will give credit to BF for letting Pikachu beat a legendary first time.

While in SM first time Pikachu had his own character arc and rivalry, almost all of his focus episodes was connected with each others which never happened in past after Ash vs Lt. Surge episode, Pikachu was treated the most important Pokemon in the series and his battle performance in SM is waaay better than any other series.

Last edited: