• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearl or Diamond?

I am getting both
because i collect every
main series game

Crystal Clair

I'm probably getting Diamond
although the name Pearl sounds so much nicer
and I do like Hikari
But Diamond has Dialgia and I love Dialgia. For the longest time, I thought Dialgia was Palgia and I was gonna get Pearl. But now a change of plans.... oh well.

five.ff.four

i have pearl,
and i'll get diamond when it comes out here in the states
:D

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I'm getting Pearl only for houndoom. That and the water dragon Pakarui (sp).

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
I'll probably be getting Pearl: if I could afford it I'll get both, since I do want all the starters and both Dialga and Palkia.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
whoa I thought its going to be 30 bucks
but I was wrong... Im still getting both of
them though.:D
You can get them for 30$ they have all different prices, but if you were to walk into K-mart or someplace like it the day it came out it would probably be
35$.

killerkyogre14

im getting Pearl version
only because of Parukia, i don't think i would be able to get Parukia if i didnt get pearl

hevver

Heart of Darkness
You can get them for 30$ they have all different prices, but if you were to walk into K-mart or someplace like it the day it came out it would probably be
35$.

ahh.
I get what you mean now.
you were talking about DS games in general.
and I always buy my games at wal-mart
and I usually get them at around 30-33 bucks.

EDIT: NEW RANK! woop woop!

Raikou77

Both as soon as they are released in U.S.