• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pearlshippers ONLY NO BASHERS OR OYSTERSHIPPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_smeargle

Dawn's boyfriend <3
sorry bout my rampage.but as you can tell i luv pearlshipping but dispise oystershipping (dawn/misty). if anyone has any banners for it or justs wants to yell about dawn, do it here!!!!!!!

P.S ;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;

Vycksta

Well if you're that much of a Pearlshipper you would have known that a Pearlshipping thread exists, which you can find by clicking here.

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Well, first of all, like Vycksta said, there's already a pearlshipping thread and you shouldn't post a thread when there's already a topic on it.

And, secondly, you can't just say "ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS (INSERTSHIPNAMEHERE)SHIPPING CAN'T POST HERE." It would've been one thing to say "I don't prefer Oystershipping," but what you said is just plain disrespectful to Oystershippers.

BTW, it's "despise" not "dispise." 9_9

Crystal Mew

Gym Leader
I'm closing this. Please post in the other thread specified for pearlshippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.