• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion 2.0 *SPOILER WARNING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ash and Dawn battled each other or tag-battled a couple, then what would be most likely to happen regarding Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship?

Ah, welcome back to the Pearl thread, angelo. I'm glad that you still see the potential and new light in the adorable relationship between Ash and Dawn. This ship has over-potential and would make a wonderful poke-couple. Who wouldn't be inspired by the message that Pearlshipping gives? Too never give up and to not worry. -"No need to worry!".

Now, regarding the topic...

I feel as though I've answered this topic before...But I'll answer anyway. To get more into Pearl, ya know?

Well, it seems that, against a couple, there would be teasing involved. If there were no teasing, than a simple pointing out that Ash and Dawn look really close would work for me. As long that it's been stated out loud and taken seriously, it would always be sweet.

Last edited:

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
I was alittle disappointed with the new opening to galactic battle. I was hoping they keep the pearlshippy moments but oh well maybe there saving them next opening who knows right?

Anyway haven't post here lately but I'm not a big pearlshipper but I totally don't mind something pearlshippy happen before Dawn leaves (if she does for the 5th gen ) Probably won't be too romantic with it being it's Pokemon but much like the scene of Ash conforting May when she lost her brother and couldn't go get her last ribbon. Plus Dawn and Ash should get a object to remind each other of each other.

So whatever happens I hope yall don't give up on pearlshipping and if she leaves yall will keep it alive.

This last two seasons should be interesting.

Last edited:

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
so are you saying we only have two seasons left until dawn goes away and aother girl joins the team and yeat ANOTHER ship happens again i just am confused what is goin ON!!!!!

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
so are you saying we only have two seasons left until dawn goes away and aother girl joins the team and yeat ANOTHER ship happens again i just am confused what is goin ON!!!!!

It never said that anywhere.

If Ash and Dawn battled each other or tag-battled a couple, then what would be most likely to happen regarding Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship?

My guess would be that the respect for each other would sky rocket to the point that they wouldn't want to leave each other.

Apocalypse_ZLS

The Apocalypse

My guess would be that the respect for each other would sky rocket to the point that they wouldn't want to leave each other.

We could only hope.

But now that SoulSilver and HeartGold is official, we can only assume that Ash will probably head back to Johto, maybe for a battle tower challenge or something, who knows?

When that happened for the Hoenn leg of the anime, May followed Ash. So there's the chance that Dawn will follow Ash.

Last edited:
Hm, yeah. Dawn going with Ash to Jhoto would be really cool. A new adventure...more chances for Pearlshippy moments...more battles and contests...but with the feeling of comfort of already having the experience of being near each other. Plus, they would be cheering each other on, though.;-)

PKLegendHeroe

Hm, yeah. Dawn going with Ash to Jhoto would be really cool. A new adventure...more chances for Pearlshippy moments...more battles and contests...but with the feeling of comfort of already having the experience of being near each other. Plus, they would be cheering each other on, though.;-)

That might be really interesting. I think that after Dawn and Ash's gym battles and contest, they might go to sort of a battle frontier just like in Hoenn, It's still long way to go but as long as ash and Dawn stay together, we will still get hints. anyways, pearlshipping still has more time left before anyone can judge it. pearlshipping can happen.:)

Well, I think it's already most likely that their going to go to the new Battle Frontier...in Johto. That way, they can be together longer after the PL/GF and restart towards their goals again. But, would Brock come along? It's least likely he'll stay back home/find a girl on order to leave Ash and Dawn alone.... I can only dream...

Last edited:

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
yesit would be awesome if dawn and ash were alone for a season no matter how short it would be them being alone for a while would be a big victory for us but why would ash go to jhoto for hes already been there? and it is kinda obvious that dawn would follow.

yesit would be awesome if dawn and ash were alone for a season no matter how short it would be them being alone for a while would be a big victory for us but why would ash go to jhoto for hes already been there? and it is kinda obvious that dawn would follow.

Well, he was in Kanto before, but that didn't stop him from going back during the BF saga. Johto would probably have the next Battle Frontier in it like Hoenn's. Also, if May followed him, why wouldn't Dawn? imo, Ash and Dawn need each other for obvious reasons that need not be explained already.

Last edited:

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan
Yeah, I really would like at least one season with Ash and Dawn alone. Really, and if they would do it, it would be great. Although I know that they won't do that, but I really would like it, there would be more hints. If they do it, I hope more pearlshippy moments.

Apocalypse_ZLS

The Apocalypse
Hopefully.
Besides, there has been more moments where Dawn and Ash help each other and support each other than Ash with any other girl he travelled with. (At least I think. I haven't really been watching Pokemon much.)

Afterall, she's the only female travelling companion he high-fived. With Ash being the dense person he is, who knows what a high-five could mean?!

crisiscore

ZAP CANNON
Most likely, there will be a sort of Battle Frontier in Johto like the one in Kanto. Scott would probably tell Ash everything about it and then he would most likely ask Dawn to continue travel with him. It'd be pretty shippy (and a pretty big hint) if Dawn was the one that asks if she could still travel with Ash while blushing at the same time lol.

The thought of Ash and Dawn would be really awesome, but too bad its most likely not going to happen. Maybe they'll switch Brock with someone else, maybe even Max though that would be very unlikely.

Overall, I'm almost certain that Dawn will keep traveling with Ash and provide us with many more pearlshippy hints that will surely delight and amaze us [=.

JPG

ahhhhh, it feels good to be back in the land of pearlshipping. being in the hospital sucks. like everyone else, i've noticed a drastic increase in pearlshipping activity. (almost every day, someone reviews on of my fics.) but lets jump into it.

if they tagged battled another couple, it would depend on the couple and their overall personality. i could see them running into a trainer couple and some how end up battling. if i had to say, the boy would probably be similar to ash: hard headed and quick to battle. the girl would be trying to comparing her partner and dawn's. if they did something like that, it might change how dawn and ash think of each other.

new topic:

if ash and dawn were to realize they had romantic feelings for each other, would they go fast or just take it slow and steady?

ccangelopearl1362

If Ash and Dawn were to realize they had romantic feelings for each other, would they go fast or just take it slow and steady?

Interesting question, JPG. I could more easily envision Ash and Dawn taking it slow and steady, keeping themselves happy simply to be together with each other (virtually) all the time. Given their personalities and their optimism, going slow might seem natural, so that they can get to know each other even better than they already do.

JPG

If Ash and Dawn were to realize they had romantic feelings for each other, would they go fast or just take it slow and steady?

Interesting question, JPG. I could more easily envision Ash and Dawn taking it slow and steady, keeping themselves happy simply to be together with each other (virtually) all the time. Given their personalities and their optimism, going slow might seem natural, so that they can get to know each other even better than they already do.

ditto. considering that both of them have never really been in a relationship before, they would take it slow. but i can see them doing little things for each other: dawn dressing a little nice for him, ash buying her a little gift now and then, etc. also, i can see them kissing once on the lips. any other kisses would be cheek kisses.

Take it slow and steady. After all, they're kids who live in a Pokemon world. I wouldn't be surprised if they start off being real sweet towards each other, and adorable actions such as a hug after a battle or contest, a peck on the lips or cheek, etc. As long as they don't make each other feel uncomfortable, everything would be all right.

rockete

Slow and steady.Like pokefan#493 said they are just kids living in a Pokemon world :)

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan

Slow and steady as must of you say. They still have time, they still young, they can took it slow and steady, maybe only 2 or 3 kisses on the lips, the rest on the cheeks as said JPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.