• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion 2.0 *SPOILER WARNING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboleon

ロビン
ccangelopearl1362 and PK0082 you two just make my day more better and better :p. And more Pearlshippers are coming along which is just really nice.
It's just plain awesome when I heard that Atsuhiro Tomioka is the writer of Pearlshippy episode's xD. He is an excellent writer and he shows the expression of
both Ash and Dawn perfectly in those episode's. Just like the Shinji Vs Satoshi episode, I love the reactions from Dawn and she showed up on the screen
most of the time when something interesting happened.

Oh I just love the screenshots from the 12th movie. It shows how much fun Ash and Dawn have while playing in the water. Funny to see that she doesn't mind
that Satoshi is splashing water in her face, more funny is that she gives it back to him at the same speed xD.
Wonder where Takeshi is (*Hoping he is watching them with a big smirk :D*).

Also wanted to answer the topic:
Satoshi/Ash is finally meeting Hikari/Dawn’s mom in person. What sort of (big or small) Pearlshippy moment do you expect to happen?

Something about Hikari's past that he will get to know maybe. Or some humiliating thing like the Chimchar haircut they showed in a episode and he will laugh like in that episode. She will get mad and then he apologizes that he laughed like that and she gives him a lovely smile and all will be good, but well thats my fantasy now :p.

PKLegendHeroe

Yeah, Ash splashes water on Brock too.

Anyways... I must be a player, 'cause I splash water too.

wow nice WAY to be sarcastic. sorry but if you are going to start bashing, dont do it here.

Welcome bijoukaiba!!
BURST STREAM-!!! (Sorry I always do this when I see the word 'kaiba') XD

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/shswim.gif[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/shswim2.gif[/img139]

credit goes to all the satohika fans in Japan who lurks around 2ch.

I guess that confirms Hikari's pink swimsuit and water play. XD

EPIC WIN i just have to say that. I seen that pic somewhere today but cant remember. We may have more hints as the movie gets release soon and pics starts to pop to other sites. thanks for the pics.

Satoshi/Ash is finally meeting Hikari/Dawn’s mom in person. What sort of (big or small) Pearlshippy moment do you expect to happen?

not sure what are we going to witness but I think that since Ash will finally meet Dawn's mom, she might tell Ash somethings about Dawn that Ash doesn't know or maybe Dawn will have a nice contest battle with Ash. Since DP138 will be when Dawn will battle against her mom, I think we might see Ash wearing that cheerleader outfit. it has to happen sooner or later.

Welcome new people to the Pearl thread. :)

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
People seem to love putting down each and every Pearl hint, huh? Pretty sad. =P

Ah well! :D I think the movie 12 scene is adorable! ^.^ I can't wait for the movie. I'm gonna do a swim fanart soon with the new outfits~

http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/100Theme-Pearl-Love-128076658
http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/100Theme-Annoyance-129707584

^ My two latest Pearl pics :3

Hikari's mother might thank Satoshi for looking after her daughter. :D

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

Dawn's mom would totally fangirl over them and be all "oh Dawn!!! How Lucky you are to have such a hansome young man with you!! Oh, and you two are so cute together! <333" And they would just be like "^_^ um...thanks...but...actually" and her mom would juts cut them off with more fangirly stuffness =D

~riolulu

A350fly

Hello people,

I hope I can join you and this very interesting thread about pearlshipping.
Something I love with this shipping is the possible developement we can make due to its solid base.
For instance, I think it's not an evidence that this shipping will work but all elements that are given could lead us to this evidence (I hope ^^), because the DP series is not finished.
High fives (and espacially the zoom on them), the way that Ash and Dawn look each other, the frequence that they call each other, I see these elements as ingredients for a poffin. You can make good poffins like Dawn or bad poffins like Ash depending how you will use these ingredients. So, we will reach a level where the minors hints, that are not an "evidence" for pearlshipping will become it, and I'm very impatient to see this evolution :D

Now, I like how Ash and Dawn are "filmed". You often have these features :
- parallelism (I mean something like this image)

[IMG200]http://h.imagehost.org/0168/parallele.jpg[/IMG200]

- synchronism :

[IMG200]http://h.imagehost.org/0178/synchro1.jpg[/IMG200]
[IMG200]http://h.imagehost.org/0875/synchro2.jpg[/IMG200]

The points are too redundant to be trivial ^^

Oh, and I love this picture from movie 11 :)

movie11.jpg

Look how they are cute and where they are apart...

P.S. Great fan pic ^^

Last edited:

ccangelopearl1362

Dawn looks surprised that Ash kissed her in that first picture, rather than the other way around. I doubt that either of them would be likely to complain, though, should their romantic friendship reach that point in the future. I’m not entirely certain that anyone would be able to catch these two kids as a couple until they trusted each other enough to accept being a couple, and once Ash and Dawn actually do become a couple, I imagine that their friends would approve right away. Ash and Dawn’s moms, respectively, might not be exceptions… which leads me to propose this question, perhaps as an attempt to complement the previous one.:

What would most likely happen regarding Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship if Ash and Dawn met Ash’s mom?

Welcome bijoukaiba!!

:D

Ahhhh. SWEET. As PK said, EPIC WIN. This made my day all more happier and better. ^^ I can't wait to see the movie, and Dawn looks awesome in that new swimsuit. =D

What would most likely happen regarding Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship if Ash and Dawn met Ash’s mom?

Now this, is what I've been thinking of ever since I found out that Johanna was going to meet Ash in person and vise-versa. Well, I think that Delia would gush over Dawn and say how cute she is and yadda yadda... Then, hopefully, she'd remark on how Dawn and Ash seem so cute together. =D and embarrass Ash in front of Dawn by asking him if he changes his underwear XD

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX: Gawd! I LOVE your Pearl artwork! I wish I could draw like that! D= Very cute pics. ^^

A350fly: Welcome to the thread! Make sure to follow the rules and have fun! =D

ccangelopearl1362

Ah, good. I will extend my welcome to A350 fly, and I trust that new Pearlshippers will be no less enthusiastic in their support for Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship. The parallelism and synchronism between Ash and Dawn I have noted as part of their similar personalities, perhaps most evident between my three personal favorite features of these two kids’ special bond. I should be content with proposing this answer to my own question as a result of that last thought.:

Judging from what I recall of Delia, I would guess that she would be quite happy to meet Dawn, then be struck by how close Dawn and Ash seem to have become while traveling through Sinnoh, especially if Ash and Dawn happen to affirm their deep bond with and confidence in each other. Delia might very well eye Ash and Dawn with approval for a few seconds if she sees them alone together, then head back to whatever she was doing before, thinking to herself that Ash and Dawn look very good together – and that she’s proud of Ash for evidently getting himself a girlfriend. I seriously doubt that Delia would want to mention that last part aloud, lest she risk ruining the romantic friendship she’s sensed between these two young trainers.

I have received a information that Satoshi's mom will also show up in DP138. o_O

What's going to happen in DP 138 is;
Satoshi and friends comes back to Futaba/Twin Leaf Town because of special festival that the town is holding.
Hinako and Professor Okido also visits the town.

So yeah. For the first time in Pokeani history, two different mothers are meeting each other.

Last edited:

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
Welcome bijoukaiba!!

Im not even a pearlshipper,but i just gotta say OMG,hands done the cutest and shippiest pic or gif ever ^-^ (Btw please dont hate me for not being a pearlshipper they have hints and look cute together but i have always been true and loyal to pokeshipping, but idk after seeing this pic i think i may become a pearlshipper)

Last edited:
Im not even a pearlshipper,but i just gotta say OMG,hands done the cutest and shippiest pic or gif ever ^-^ (Btw please dont hate me for not being a pearlshipper they have hints and look cute together but i have always been true and loyal to pokeshipping, but idk after seeing this pic i think i may become a pearlshipper)

Thanks for visiting this thread.

Don't worry. No one will hate you for not being a supporter of certain shipping (including pearlshipping of course)

The only people that we dislike are people who bashes around.

Although there are three shippings that I really can't stand though....
I keep that to myself LOL XD (Don't worry. Pokeshipping is not one of three)

Last edited:

A350fly

Welcome bijoukaiba!!

See, see, and see it again, argh... it's really so cute :/
It reminds me the episode with the extrem champion, Anabell (don't know how to write it exactly in english). A similar scene, but in this context, it would be just "epic" yes.

What would most likely happen regarding Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship if Ash and Dawn met Ash’s mom ?

I think she will just smile and see what progress his son has made in this way.
Maybe, the problem is that she is rarely alone. Misty, Oak or Jacky are often with her when she appears, so... hmm possible interferences on her behaviour... ?!

Anyway, DP138 would be very interesting and I hope that the two mothers will appear in both pokemon league and the grand festival

Blazing Charmander

See, see, and see it again, argh... it's really so cute :/
It reminds me the episode with the extrem champion, Anabell (don't know how to write it exactly in english). A similar scene, but in this context, it would be just "epic" yes.

Welcome A350fly, and that's a really interesting point. There are definitely parallels between this scene of Ash and Dawn playfully splashing each other in the water, and Ash and Anabel falling into a lake in the Battle Frontier. If any Pearlshipper wants gentle encouragement that this splashing scene could count for something, then maybe they might want to remember that Anabel developed a crush on Ash not long after the lake scene.

Maybe events in the 12th Movie will bring Ash and Dawn even closer in the same way. :)

Apocalypse_ZLS

The Apocalypse
Woah, haven't been here in a while.
Wow. Those are some incredible Pearlship-ish (new word? I hope so. :p) moments.

After reading what A350fly said (Welcome to the club, by the way), I'm not only excited for the movie (which looks incredibly appealing, can't wait), but for the Sinnoh League and Grand Festival to start. I'd love to see Ash and Dawn meeting each other's respective mothers.

P.S: PK0082, I love those GIFs you posted. :D

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
Welcome bijoukaiba!!

I loved those pictures! I can't wait for the movie to come out already! :)

Well Ash's mom would be happy to see Ash and Dawn. She might assume that they make a good couple. (And they do) Maybe she would tell stories when Ash was younger to embarrass him. Who knows? Maybe Ash has a nickname like Pikari.

And Like pokefan said Delia would mention Ash's underwear. Lol.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
Oh good lord shocking news in less than two days (movie 12 beginning and DP138). I'm surprised that Hanako and Prof. Okido are going to be at Twinleaf Town, but I have a question: Why is Hanako going to be in Twinleaf Town in the Sinnoh Region? I'm thinking Prof. Okido is doing research in Twinleaf Town, and Hanako wants to come along too because she wants to see her precious son, Satoshi. It's still unconfirmed if Hanako is ever going to meet Hikari, and Hikari's going to meet Hanako. DP138 could be either a surprise or not such a surprise for the outcome of this episode. Maybe Atsuhiro Tomioka will write the episode, maybe he won't. Probably it's best that we sit back, pay attention to our surroundings and not keep this in so much thought, and maybe this episode could bring in something to the table that is awesome enough to feast our hearts, minds, and eyes upon.

PKLegendHeroe

then maybe they might want to remember that Anabel developed a crush on Ash not long after the lake scene.
\

the same can happen with Dawn. that part of Ash and Dawn playing on the water is part of what could happen next.

things are just getting more interesting. if its true what PK0082 said, then we might see some good pearlshipping hints that will surprise us. I cant think what can happen xD but we may see some embarrassing moments about either Ash or Dawn when their moms tell each other about Dawn or Ash.

Welcome to the pearlshipping thread. A350fly :)

Blazing Charmander

the same can happen with Dawn. that part of Ash and Dawn playing on the water is part of what could happen next.

Yep, that's what I was trying to imply could happen by comparing the Ash/Dawn scene in Movie 12 with the Ash/Anabel one in the Battle Frontier. I for one think that such scenes as Ash and Dawn splashing each other strengthen their friendship greatly, and could even be bringing them closer together romantically. :)

As for Ash and Dawn's respective mothers meeting their child's friend for the first time, I really relish hearing what they will say about how close they are. DP138 is only just around the corner so that will be an episode to look forward to for us Pearlshippers. If i'm correct, Ash began using Johanna's phrase "that's when I worry the most" in response to Dawn's "daijoubu"/"no need to worry", so maybe she'll notice Ash's concern for Dawn in their upcoming meeting. :D

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
Wow haven't posted here in a long time! DX. But I am back to posting here!! :D.

The Movie pic is so cute it show how playfull they are to eachother and I can't wait to see the movie myself.

The news about DP 138 Shocked me but I am excited about it.

Well Dawn' Mom could see how their friendship has grown and she can help with Pearlshipping C'mon tease them !!!!! and of course the interactions betwen Dawn's Mom and Ash's mom is going to anticipated by me. Imagine if Ah's mom and Dawn's Mom were Childhood friends!!?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.