• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion 2.0 *SPOILER WARNING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
i'd agree with cc and midnight with the new scarf and a Gracidea bouquet and izzy im with you on the relations. misty was like a sister and may a best freind but with all these hints popping up in almost most of the episodes it looks like dawn will stay for a while and who knows =D.

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
I agree with adwer. We all now that dawn has to be in the season a while longer. Compared to all the episodes misty and may were in dawn has the least. So its very likely she will stick around for a while. i hope she never leaves. lol <3

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
me too Pikachu_luver but anyway what other sub topics do we need to discuss because im recently having a bad case of thinkers and writers block XD.

ZGMF-X666S Legend

Spatial Awareness
Hello fellow fans I'm ZGMF-X666S Legend I've always liked the pair between Ash and Dawn ever since the beginning and I'm one heck fan of PearlShipping.:D Anyway nice to meet you guys and hope to be a good member in this thread :D

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
well hello ZGMF im adwer13 greeting you so i guess your a pearlshipper as well huh. so if you have any questions ask ccangelo or PK they are the leaders around this thread or i think they are.

Brazillianguy

Well, what a surprise! Pearlshipping community getting more members! That's great!
So, ZGMf, or Legend, my greetings for you, welcome, I hope you like discussing with us, enjoy the family and Pearlshipping.
Adwer13, actually, in this thread, I think, the "leaders" are Pk and Katsu Koneko, but the most active poster is angelo, whose answers are very inspiring for me, he's a nice point of view, discribe Pearlshipping in a nice way, make very relevant comparisons (like the Ahmadinejad's with Cyrus' pretensions), and is very intelligent and mature. All his posts inspire me to go ahead believing in pearlshipping, you know, it's very good to having an versatile and inteligent poster like him here in pearlshipping thread.

Anyway, since I'm not here only to greet other's opinions, back to the topic:

I think that a gracidea bouquet would be a very significative present that Ash would give for Dawn, who maybe would admit her feeling for him? Who knows, but pearlshipping is going well, and I'm optimystic about the next episodes.

Last edited:

PKLegendHeroe

Okay, it seems that I have to point out some things again. FIRST, Dont post one liners. Make your post more meaningful and dont just say "I agree" then rephrase your posts with other peoples opinion. some examples are at the top of the pages. Yet always check your sources before saying anything that you consider being true about pearlshipping. some of the video hints at youtube are fake so dont bother looking there instead look at bulbapedia shipping hints. Also, some of you people post like 3+ a day. At least if you post that much, make sure that you make then meaningful (adwer13) This is your Second Warning guys so please dont chit chat or Spam on the thread. I will not let this thread go down and I will start banning people if this continues on.

Well, what a surprise! Pearlshipping community getting more members! That's great!
So, ZGMf, or Legend, my greetings for you, welcome, I hope you like discussing with us, enjoy the family and Pearlshipping.
Adwer13, actually, in this thread, I think, the "leaders" are Pk and Katsu Koneko, but the most active poster is angelo, whose answers are very inspiring for me, he's a nice point of view, discribe Pearlshipping in a nice way, make very relevant comparisons (like the Ahmadinejad's with Cyrus' pretensions), and is very intelligent and mature. All his posts inspire me to go ahead believing in pearlshipping, you know, it's very good to having an versatile and inteligent poster like him here in pearlshipping thread.

ME = Thread Master - posts pearlshippy(if any) episodes pics when the new episodes comes out.

Katsu= Co-owner of the thread - posts really nice fanarts and she's our long time pearlshipper.

does that answer your question about me and Katsu? and what does Ahmadinejad has to do with pearlshipping? To be honest, we should be more focus on pearlshipping and not the world. From now on, we are going to disscuss what goes on the Diamond and Pearl episodes with Ash and Dawn. This is A Pearlshipping General Discussion Thread.

Back on Topic:

What kind of gift will Ash give to Dawn for her Birthday?

Dawn's birthday hasn't come yet. She did started her pokemon contest journey on her birthday I think and it was on the first episode. As for the gift, I think Ash would give something like a piplup plush toy or doll.:D that would make Dawn happy.

P.S. Im not mad at you people but somethings has to change and I really want pearlshipping to happen as much as you people like it to happen but we should wait for what the future holds.

Brazillianguy

Well, so I think I have to apologise for that.
Yes, I now got an answer for my "question".
And what I've said about Ahmadinejad and what angelo says too is that he's almost like Cyrus, and Cyrus, with his mad pretensions, can help pearlshipping in a way, like kidnapping Dawn/ Ash or even beginning a battle against the two pokémon trainers.
But, btw, I agree with the idea to have posts more meaningful, and, if I'm getting off pearlshipping, I'll get back. I'm sorry anyway.

I have a new topic:
What are your expectations about the next two episodes? Do you think that the fact that Piplup(I'm almost right) won't evolve will have a relation with pearlshipping?

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
ok first for some strange reason pokemon people dont age =p but if they did i'd think that a new scarf or even a master ball would be perfect and sorry for going off topic earlier.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
ok first for some strange reason pokemon people dont age =p but if they did i'd think that a new scarf or even a master ball would be perfect and sorry for going off topic earlier.

Um, that has Nothing to do about Pearlshipping, and it's Completely off-topic If You are to be on this forum, please say something, answer to a topic, or bring up some "Credited" fannart that involves Satoshi and Hikari together. I'm tired of you and some of the people that didn't follow the rules are not listening. PKLegendHeroe is the leader here, and he just posted a warning to you last night. Please have more to say than a one liner or I'm going to report you.
What are your expectations about the next two episodes? Do you think that the fact that Piplup(I'm almost right) won't evolve will have a relation with pearlshipping?
To be honest, I'm keeping that to myself and putting the whole thing aside until I see the episode for myself XP.
The soothing bell Satoshi got when he and Shinji defeated their final opponents at the contest after Hikari lost the appeal round for the first time in the episode before the tag battle event. Some of you said he gave the soothing bell to Hikari as shown in DP052, but really she was just holding it. She would have said, "Thank You for the bell," stating that Satoshi gave it to her as gift, but neither the original and dub episode version revealed that. So it's unknown now that the soothing bell was a gift to begin with.

ZGMF-X666S Legend

Spatial Awareness

I hope so and Thanks Brazillianguy

I think this is kinda a simple question. Maybe ash might give Dawn an expensive necklace or earings (like rare diamonds etc.)

I'm not sure about what will happen (until I see the episodes too myself) but let's wait and see

ccangelopearl1362

(staring blankly at more recent posts, then clearing throat) Maybe treating the Pearlshipping thread like a regular conversation in person would help. For now, I will attempt to clarify Brazilianguy's point by referring to Ash and Dawn's Lake Guardian encounters, and indeed, perhaps a focus on those separate events will be appropriate to highlight Ash and Dawn's bond with each other and their Pokémon, as well as their combined curiosity about something dramatic, such as the Sinnoh Space-Time Legend. I may not necessarily be one for speculation about future episodes, but I would like to see Ash and Dawn maintain their romantic friendship/battling partnership. A new scarf or a Piplup doll might help as a gift to Dawn from Ash, most likely when they're taking a break from their strategizing sessions. I can understand and support such a scenario, as well as others drawn on deviantART, including these.:

http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-Stairs-with-Shaymin-91014876
http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-Hikari-being-scared-88426368
http://raimundo44.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-Hide-115923913

A resting Shaymin, or a large group of Croagunk? Ash and Dawn may have actually looked like parents to Shaymin when they encountered it and Giratina, and later -- or earlier -- they reached Pastoria City in time for its Croagunk Festival. The croaking noises of all those Croagunk left Dawn quite spooked, spooked enough, in fact, to hide behind Ash. These two trainers would go on to spend practically the whole episode together, with Ash offering Dawn a Croagunk cookie along the way. It's a moment to inspire a few chuckles, but I would think that Ash and Dawn enjoyed that festival right alongside each other.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:

Did what PKLegendHeroe say mean nothing to you? Stay on topic. I know that you're new, and I accept that, but this Thread has gone through some awful things because of the members Spamming, which is what you're doing right now. You may think I'm mini-modding, but I really need to help get the point across. Please stop the Spamming.

Now, to get back on topic:

Hm, I'm not really sure. Maybe some seals for her Poke-Balls? Or a new contest dress? Many choices.

What are your expectations about the next two episodes? Do you think that the fact that Piplup won't evolve with PearlShipping?
You guys obviously don't remember Electric Shock Showdown! and Pika and Goliath!, now do you?
(; Ash didn't care if Pikachu evolved, because he liked him/her the way he/she was. And just so you know...

Piplup isn't going to evolve, Dawn will give him an EverStone. Now dosen't this remind you of something Ash with his Pikachu? No, not an EverStone, but he did love Pikachu just the way he was, just like Dawn loves Piplup the way he is.

Any relations you can point out?

(; I'd be on the lookout if I were you.

Last edited:

JPG

that's kind of hard. ash isnt the type to give a gift. not cause he's a jerk or nothing. he's just never really had the need to.

ash would more than likely do something special for her, like take her out for ice cream again, sight seeing or even plan something with their pokemon. yeah, i can see ash doing that, since his and her pokemon are basically like a big family. it would be a hard decision for ash.

Brazillianguy

I won't put my hopes on but I think that the next two episodes will be nice for pearlshipping. Imagine that Dawn can get sad about Piplup's "problem" and Ash appears to help her.
And if all happens like sweetpikachu said (Piplup will be taken an everstone and won't evolve), we can point another equality between Ash and Dawn, with two off-the-ball Pokémon that don't want to evolve, that can pretty much help in pearlshipping.

Yes, like JPG said, I don't think that Ash would a material gift to Dawn, maybe he would do a special lunch for her, or even a trainer and pokemon meeting, another ice cream date (more romantic this time), who knows...

Last edited:

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
sorry for not posting anything earlier, sweetpikachu messed me up bad XD. but anyway dawns piplup wont evovle, oncew again adding another similarity between ash and dawn they both like thier starter pokemon the way they are and wouldn't want to change a thing. also like Brazilianguy and JPG said i would think that ash would give dawn a small material gift and THEN go somewhere.

ccangelopearl1362

Which leaves me to ponder one of the great strengths behind Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship/battling partnership, namely the assumption that a future of sincere peace and truth can exist. I'm willing to continue my alliance with the Pearlshippers of both the Serebii and Bulbagarden Forums because Ash and Dawn's basic freedom matches my own interests perfectly, and I would urge all of you to allow nothing to deter that basic enthusiasm we all share. To be sure, if concentrating on moments that most directly focus on Pearlshipping is appropriate, then it may be sufficient for me to state that Ash and Dawn's Lake Guardian encounters are my favorite similarity between these two trainers, emphasizing the bond that they and their Pokémon share. Far be it from me to intend to fool around regarding my overall interest in Pearlshipping, even if April Fool's Day is upon us. I suspect that Ash and Dawn may not necessarily be ones to play pranks on each other, but maybe that's just me. Instead, I might be happy simply to see Ash and Dawn go out on a new date, as Endless-Summer drew here.:

http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-Date-89996000

Ash and Dawn might be happy with a special lunch, with the waiter commenting that they look like a couple already. Then again, Ash and Dawn might not mind being considered a couple at all, seeing their bond as almost natural to both of them. Such a bond should inspire the thoughts of this Pearlshipper and political junkie greatly for the future.

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan
Welcome Legend! is great we're having more and more and more, and another 1,000,000 of more and more. As I ever say More Shippers, More Topics, so let's return to the topic.

What are your expectations about the next two episodes? Do you think that the fact that Piplup won't evolve will have a relation with pearlshipping?

I don't believe that Piplup's non-evolution is a part of pearlshipping. Piplup is Piplup, Dawn is Dawn, Ash is Ash. Most Pokemon are not related to this shipping, by exception of Buneary, Pikachu, Azelf, Mespitrit, possibly Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, maybe Giratina (due 11th movie events) and maybe Arceus (for the next movie) the other 484 Pokemon are not related. But no need to worry Brazilianguy, you thought that will be related, maybe I'm wrong and you right, because Pikachu don't wants evolve, Piplup is not the exception, so maybe is related to this shipping, and I don't want another spam for put a lot of anime-related things, so here end my post

ZGMF-X666S Legend

Spatial Awareness
Welcome Legend! is great we're having more and more and more, and another 1,000,000 of more and more. As I ever say More Shippers, More Topics, so let's return to the topic.

Thanks loudguy12. Anyway I have a new topic

Which characters in other animes do you think Ash and Dawn have the same personalities when it comes to Romance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.