• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion 2.0 *SPOILER WARNING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
id say slow and staedy as well because i dont think ash would want to go fast and neither would dawn. i think if this happen ashes pikachu or dawns bunery would finnaly get along better. also in the umcoiming mover how much of a chance is there for a good hint?

Brazillianguy

Guys, today is my birthday, I know that it means nothing to you but it means everything to me, with memories of my previous birthdays, full of Pokemon, hehe. I'm passing threw some nostalgic moments, and I really want to divide my happyness with you, because I might not know you much, but I consider you, pearlshippers, my family

If Ash and Dawn battled each other or tag-battled a couple, then what would be most likely to happen regarding Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship?

Well, they might battle another pair, like what happened with Ash and May, and if the other couple point them as a couple, I don't think Ash and Dawn would deny it. I see Ash more mature and Dawn more mature than May as well, so I can imagine they thinking about each other and just blushing, with nothing to say. If they battled each other, there would be courage from both sides and both would want to win, but the battle could end with a draw, with them hugging or high-touching each other.
-
Of course I'd say slow, they are discovering the love yet, so slowly, I think, they would discover each other's lips, who knows?

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Happy Birthday Brazillianguy!

If Ash and Dawn were to realize they had romantic feelings for each other, would they go fast or just take it slow and steady?
They'd think it over and decide to take it slow since they don't want to rush into things. Both hadn't had any experience in being in a relationship so they'll probably be a little embarrassed/awkward for the first couple days/weeks/months. They both wouldn't want the other to feel uncomfortable so nice and easy does it. I'd love to see hugs between them in the anime, though them being able to rely on each other is still very nice. ^^

[IMG139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/shii39.jpg[/IMG139]
http://ablaze.main.jp/

[IMG139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/satoshihikari-1.jpg[/IMG139]
http://homepage2.nifty.com/achachacha/satohikabeya.htm

ZGMF-X666S Legend

Spatial Awareness
Happy Birthday Brazillianguy!

If Ash and Dawn were to realize they had romantic feelings for each other, would they go fast or just take it slow and steady?
They'd think it over and decide to take it slow since they don't want to rush into things. Both hadn't had any experience in being in a relationship so they'll probably be a little embarrassed/awkward for the first couple days/weeks/months. They both wouldn't want the other to feel uncomfortable so nice and easy does it. I'd love to see hugs between them in the anime, though them being able to rely on each other is still very nice. ^^

[IMG139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/shii39.jpg[/IMG139]
http://ablaze.main.jp/

[IMG139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/satoshihikari-1.jpg[/IMG139]
http://homepage2.nifty.com/achachacha/satohikabeya.htm

Nice Fan Art Katsu Kenko especially the second one that is FTW for sure.

Once they realize they had romantic feelings for each other I would say that they would take it slowly because they don't want to hurry about it of course they may think and know that there are many obstacles ahead of them and they must overcome and fight against it so that their Love will stay strong and Solid. And Second of it they would try to hide it from others because they don't want anyone to know about it it could be that they are shy or they don't want to tell it yet until the time is right.

And Lastly Happy Birthday Brazillianguy~

Oh, gosh. Thanks to my fail memory, I just now remembered that I joined this forum back in, like, August, but I didn't really get to post much. Well, I'm sure I can still jump in, right?

If they are the same age as they are now, then definitely slow. Like some other people have already said, it would kind of be awkward for them to take it fast considering their age. But I don't see anything wrong with it when they're older, though.

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector

Slow. The worst thing one can do is take things too fast. Although, if it's too slow, then they might kinda drift apart.

JPG

nice to see everyone thinks the way i do.

new topic:

if ash and dawn were to get together, would they be out in the open with it or keep it secret? and if secret, who would they trust with it?

If Ash and Dawn were to get together, would they be out in the open with it or keep it secret? and if secret, who would they trust with it?

Hm. Hard topic. Maybe they might keep it a secret for a little while. You know, to not shock anyone who might already have feelings for Ash/Dawn (eg. Kenny, Misty...). They might tell Brock, their moms, and close friends like Zoey, Gary, May and Max.

Or maybe out in the open since they look like a cute couple anyway. Everybody would just be happy for them, otherwise.

crisiscore

ZAP CANNON
If Ash and Dawn were to get together, would they be out in the open with it or keep it secret? and if secret, who would they trust with it?

I think they would be open about it, although they wouldn't make it super obvious at first. I think people would eventually find out when Ash and Dawn would occasionally give small kisses and hugs to one another, but not be very pda with their relationship.

Like pokefan said, most people would be happy for them and would all agree that they make a great couple, having such a close bond and whatnot.

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan

Well, at first they would keep in secret their relationship (I did that with my first girlfriend, but this is not about my personal life), but after some time, they would tell the truth to someone, as pokéfan said, they would tell it to Brock (who would be jealous of Ash as he did on the fifth movie), to their mothers. Dawn would tell it to Zoey, to Kenny (who would die due the notice or at least have seizures). Ash would tell it to May, to Misty (who would die too), maybe Gary and Prof. Oak, maybe. If they tell all the world about their relationship at the moment, won't be the same, 'cause that will cause shock on some people; if they had the relationship on secret too much time, and tell it in front all the people they had meet, all the people would die in shock too (or have seizures). So, it's better keep on secret, and later, tell it everyone. It's better 2 people die in shock (or having seizures), than everyone die in shock (or having seizures).

rockete

They would hid it but not as a big sicret.They are not so open to talk about their feelings infront all the people.

Well, I'm sure there are some people that they would have to tell, like Brock, but I think for a while they probably wouldn't be comfortable with telling anyone else. I can imagine them holding hands occasionally, which would signify that they are in a relationship for anyone that didn't already known. But I really can't see them telling people that they don't really know well, it would seem sort of awkward.

Buck The Bidoof Masta

No HM Slaves Here

I feel as if it would be ok with Ash's mom, not so much for Dawn's mom. Maybe out in the open when they are with each other alone mainly, but not so much with others.

Im sure its been noted already, but has anyone noticed that the two apparently only have mothers? I mean we know about Ash, but what about Dawn. I apologize if its been mentioned.

Im sure its been noted already, but has anyone noticed that the two apparently only have mothers? I mean we know about Ash, but what about Dawn. I apologize if its been mentioned.

So far, I don't think Dawn's dad has been mentioned in the anime, but if I remember correctly, he was mentioned in the game by the rival's father, so she definitely has one somewhere. Then again, it could be different for the show. I know parents aren't really important in this show, but maybe we'll hear more about him later? I guess that's something that Ash and Dawn have in common, eh? Someone has to fic this, like, now.

So far, I don't think Dawn's dad has been mentioned in the anime, but if I remember correctly, he was mentioned in the game by the rival's father, so she definitely has one somewhere. Then again, it could be different for the show. I know parents aren't really important in this show, but maybe we'll hear more about him later? I guess that's something that Ash and Dawn have in common, eh? Someone has to fic this, like, now.

No, her dad wasn't mentioned in the anime. He's only been mentioned as the hero's father by Palmer in the DPPt games. Hm, maybe he'll say something about it if/when the group makes it to the Battle Tower. I doubt he'll say anything about that, though. I wonder what would happen if her dad were to appear in the anime and commented on Ash and Dawn being together.... Heh, that's what I would imagine. x3

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu

Sorry but her dad hasn't been mentioned in the anime. But it was mentioned if you choose her in the games when you have a rematch agaisn't Tower Tyconn Palmer. But he can tell about her father like in the games you don't know anything can happen.

I doubt he'll say anything about that, though. I wonder what would happen if her dad were to appear in the anime and commented on Ash and Dawn being together.... Heh, that's what I would imagine. x3

That would be great if that would happen in the anime. I can Imagine it to. He could comment on how strong their friendship is.

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
so has the topic changed once more? anyway i dont think ash and dawns dad will appear in the anime and if it does theres not much of a chance here in the U.S. but i dont see them being a major role in pearlshipping?

ccangelopearl1362

If Ash and Dawn were to get together, would they be out in the open with it, or keep it secret? If secret, who would they trust with it?

I could more likely see Ash and Dawn keeping quiet about their romantic friendship first, then letting more and more people know about it as time passes with a few special gestures on their part, from hugs to kisses to their standard high-fives. Brock and Zoey could be first to figure out that Ash and Dawn have become a couple, but I would think that both of them would individually be willing to respect this development's secrecy until Ash and Dawn decided to inform the rest of their friends.

Last edited:

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
If Ash and Dawn were to get together, would they be out in the open with it, or keep it secret? If secret, who would they trust with it?

My guess would be that they would keep it a secret and tell Brock. Everyone else will just have to figure it out.

ZGMF-X666S Legend

Spatial Awareness

If they were to get together they I would say that they would keep it a secret for a while as I told earlier they won't rush things up and of course they will feel embarrassed for the first time. If they would trust someone with their secret that someone will be Brock, Johanna and Delia, the reason I added Johanna and Delia is that not only they will keep it a secret to themselves but they will too give some advice and teach to both Ash and Dawn of how to show your deep feelings to someone that they love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.