• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion 2.0 *SPOILER WARNING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned
Hello may I join?

What would Ash and Dawn most likely do with regards to their romantic friendship if Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf appeared to the two of them together at the Spear Pillar?

I think the bond between them would grow even stronger if they confess their feeling to each other.

PKLegendHeroe

Hello may I join?

What would Ash and Dawn most likely do with regards to their romantic friendship if Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf appeared to the two of them together at the Spear Pillar?

I think the bond between them would grow even stronger if they confess their feeling to each other.

Welcome to the pearl thread ben_pokemon. yes you can join in, I'll add you to the list.

Im not sure what they will do but I guess they might try to protect those 3 pokemon from danger. I think that their friendship might change more if the 3 pokemon appeared when they need them. I do know that Ash is somewhat connected to sinnoh's legendary Azelf as well as Dawn too with Mesprit.

ccangelopearl1362

Hm...pretty confusing topic, if you ask me. It kinda depends on what's going on, though. Like, is it after a big showdown regarding Team Galactic or something, or before?

If it's after, then they would feel grateful for having to go through their adventure together leading up to that event. Having to be together and working together brought them closer and they would probably confess their feelings.

If it's before, then they would know that whatever dangers are heading, that they always have each other to back up. Working side-by-side, their bond would only grow stronger and their love.

This was what I could muster up for this topic. I'm not completely sure about it though... ^^;

No need to worry, pokefan#493. You could have placed Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf’s appearances either before or after that comprehensively apocalyptic showdown with Team Galactic. In fact, now that I think about it, those three legendaries might very well appear to Ash and Dawn twice, before and after that massive showdown. Such a development can only inspire me to develop this answer to my own question.:

I don’t doubt that Ash and Dawn would remember the adventures they’ve experienced together, taking ever more reassurance from each memory, and they would certainly stand firm in the face of any danger, whether it’s from Team Galactic’s interference or Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina’s brawl. Ash and Dawn will – and should – be quite happy that they witnessed Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf’s effort to calm Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina down before those three behemoths could annihilate Sinnoh, smiling at each other victoriously. If Ash and Dawn realize that they might actually be more than just friends by that point in time, then they will have a very powerful moment in which they can admit their feelings for each other, and these two kids’ bond can only grow stronger in the wake of their adventure atop Mount Coronet.

JPG

welcome to the fold, ben. we always welcome new pearlshippers here.

new topic time!

if ash and dawn were to get together, do you think someone (misty, kenny, paul, etc) would try to break them up?

Janovy

Banned
If Ash and Dawn were to get together, do you think someone (Misty, Kenny, Paul, etc) would try to break them up?

I don't think that someone would break them up, but there would be a huge jealousy from the side of Misty and Kenny.

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan
Welcome to the thread ben. Wait you feel good, and thank you for come here.

If ash and dawn were to get together, do you think someone (Misty, Kenny, Paul, etc) would try to break them up?

Well, I really don't wait that by part of Paul. We know that Misty is in love with Ash and Kenny with Dawn, but Paul...
Kenny and Misty would be 9.99 in a 1 to 10 scale of jealous. Maybe Kenny would try break them and Misty would kill Dawn.
That's a joke, Misty maybe will be 10.01 in that scale and will slap or kick Ash as she did in past seasons.

If ash and dawn were to get together, do you think someone (Misty, Kenny, Paul, etc) would try to break them up?

Jealousy? Yes. Trying to break them up? Maybe. It depends how much they actually care for them since they are their friends. Would real friends try to break up a happy relationship? I don't think so. Unless, they were REALLY desperate, but I don't see them doing something that evil. ^^ (I have no clue about Paul.... I can see him trying, though.)

They would give it a shot, but later realize the wrongdoings of their actions. They would later learn to except the fact that their friends have found their mates. :)

Oh, and welcome to the Pearl family, ben_pokemon! :3 It's always great to have new members.

Last edited:

rockete

Hello all.It's been a long time since I last posted here.But I'm back :)

Well I think that some of theire friends will be jealous, but I don't see any of them trying to break them up.Ash "loves" (I mean like friends not in romantic way) his friends and they him, so the best thing they can do is simply Be happy and help him make his relationship better and stronger.
If that is true that Paul likes Dawn we could see a fight between Ash and him, but no mater how cruel he may be he wont win Dawns trust.Ash saved Dawn many times and she believes in him that he would never betray or leave her.

By the way welcome abord ben_pokemon feel like at home :)

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Thank you all guys. I wanna ask a question too!

Do you think that Pearshipping is the most unique amongst the other ones?

For me, yes. This shipping shows a lot of similarities as Ash's Charizard and Dawns Mamoswine, they both have each others Pokemon. Ash never traded his Pokemon to other Main character. And Ash and Dawn showed a close bond like in song High Touch.

rockete

Thank you all guys. I wanna ask a question too!

For me, yes. This shipping shows a lot of similarities as Ash's Charizard and Dawns Mamoswine, they both have each others Pokemon. Ash never traded his Pokemon to other Main character. And Ash and Dawn showed a close bond like in song High Touch.

The similarities Ash and Dawn share are many in many ways.So I think its the most unique shipping among the others.

Of course I do! ^^ Pearlshipping has a friendship right now that has surpassed any other relationship in the show so far. With constantly helping each other out whether it be contests or gym battles, their always there for the other. This is represented in the song "High Touch!" and on numerous other occasions such as their high fives, when they traded, and when ever they train with each other's Pokemon

This ship is as unique as it can get. ;]

Last edited:

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector

Yes. It was referenced in two of the movies that Ash and Dawn were in and it will probably be referenced in Arceus: To a Conquering Spaceitime too. That's alot more than some of the more popular shippings.

ccangelopearl1362

A new Pearlshipper I see right now, with the proper welcomes from the rest of you. I trust that ben_pokemon will have fun digesting the various hints reinforcing Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship, and I will enjoy seeing others in the future… which, for the moment, inspires me to develop this answer.:

Absolutely. Ash and Dawn’s personalities are thoroughly similar to each other, as are their reactions to anything new they see. Their optimism about themselves and each other has seen them through many adventures together, and they’ve each encountered one of Sinnoh’s Lake Guardians. That last similarity between Ash and Dawn has encapsulated my personal interest in Pearlshipping, cementing its uniqueness to me.

JPG

yep. there are a lot of reasons why this couple is unique but i think the strongest is the fact that ash and dawn are equals.

with misty and may, they both took a back seat to ash and his journey.

with dawn, she is right there, next to him, getting stronger and better with him.

adwer13

wow ima pearlshipper
in the jelosy situation the most probable person to try to break them up in my opionion is kenny. he has shown signs of jelousy before after all

ZGMF-X666S Legend

Spatial Awareness

If ever the Lake trio appeared to them at Spear Pillar they might be proud of both of them since they faced many challenges together and soon Ash and Dawn will realize that they overcome many obstacles not only because to protect the Legendaries and the Pokemon but also that they protected each other and there their feelings for each other will continue to develop more.

Of Course Pearlshipping is the most unique amongst the other ones as ccangelopearl said they have the same personalities such in Legendary Connections, etc who knows perhaps Ash and Dawn might have also a special abilities, they might be 'Newtypes'.

BTW Welcome to the Pearlshipping Family ben_pokemon :)

PKLegendHeroe

If you mean amongst other pokemon shippings then yes. pearlshipping has two hints like the music and the cheer that other pokemon ships might not have. I think that pearlshipping has this chance of happening but if things continue to be the same and if we dont get more strong hints, I think it could go downhill(I hope not) I mean if pearlshipping cant happen then I think that Ash doesn't even like shippings or he just likes spending more time with his pikachu. If pearlshipping doesn't come close to happening then I dont know what will or no Ashxgirl shipping will happen on the series. again if pearl doesn't happen, other ships might not happen as well.

@: rockete:sorry but this is not the place to ask. but all I can say is youtube.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Come on people. Keep this thread alive!!

New topic:
Since Movie 10 and 11 have shown many hints of Pearlshipping, do you expect some, even bigger ones in the final movie of Sinnoh Region?

[IMG200]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll261/PIPIPLUP101/AshDawnwind3.jpg[/IMG200]

I am sure you've all seen this picture, its so cutee.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
LOL. Once Gen V kicks in which will probably be not in a few years, Pearlshipping will just die like the rest of the other ships.

Lol, listen, you non-believer. Pearlshipping isn't going to die no matter how you want it. Even other shippings like Advanceshipping or Pokeshipping are still alive even though their time passed. People still believe there is a chance. And even if there is 5th gen of Pokemon, I am sure Dawn will make her appearance.

rockete

Lol, listen, you non-believer. Pearlshipping isn't going to die no matter how you want it. Even other shippings like Advanceshipping or Pokeshipping are still alive even though their time passed. People still believe there is a chance. And even if there is 5th gen of Pokemon, I am sure Dawn will make her appearance.

I think that it IS going to have 5 generation.And there is a possibility that Dawn would not leave like May did, but stay like Misty for 2 generations and hopefuly more than that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.