• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Ash was seen on the sketch of the next region with the new girl, so his adventure is not ending. However, never give up hope on Pearlshipping!
Keep the ship on forever!

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
Yeah, I was thinking it was either yesterday or tomorrow (17 or 19).

Haha, I totally screwed up. I told a few people it was today. x_x. I knew it was the nineteenth, but for some reason I thought that was today...

And I just search around Google, Pokemonsearch, and livedoor for fanarts. :)

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Satoshi/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/20100624_1764026.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Satoshi/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/20100703_1779074.jpg[/IMG139]
http://hoshinoco.web.fc2.com/top.html

Whenever I search Google, I can't find anything. Dx. Nothing of that awesomeness anyway.

That first pic reminds me of the Miltank cafe ep. The second pic reminds me of this fanfic.

Also it would be kinda cool if Dawn and Ash suprisingly meets up at Isshu after a couple of episode in Best Wishes. Like Dawn's rival going to Isshu and she was traveling with Kenny, but it didn't work out so she wanted to travel with Ash and his new group.

While it'd be great if Dawn joined up... I'm not sure I'd be able to stomach the initial shock of Dawn going with Kenny.... Unless the first time they mentioned it was when they rejoined. :p.

It just doesn't feel like they're setting Dawn up yet to leave.

I totally agree. There's really nothing to say she's going. She hasn't even expressed a desire to move on. Even as you say... Kenny.. (x_x.) He hasn't explicitly said where he's going. He could be going to Isshu for all we know. Then maybe wiitard's situation will come true. :3.

What do you expect to happen after the League?

This, I think, depends on how many episodes the League actually gets. If it drags into DP190-DP195+ it may cramp things a bit. Otherwise, I think that it'll be a lot of settling, like usual, and figuring out where everyone's going. If Dawn is actually leaving, it'd be really awesome if we got an entire Dawn's goodbye episode.

Facescar

Post-Rambler General
Haha, I totally screwed up. I told a few people it was today. x_x. I knew it was the nineteenth, but for some reason I thought that was today...

Yeah, I just plain thought it was today. :p Happy PS-day eve!...?

That first pic reminds me of the Miltank cafe ep. The second pic reminds me of this fanfic.

That Fanfic is really ... awesome to be honest. Thanks for the link :D! Haha, it's kinda funny how ... far it went but I think that's what made it awesome.

While it'd be great if Dawn joined up... I'm not sure I'd be able to stomach the initial shock of Dawn going with Kenny.... Unless the first time they mentioned it was when they rejoined. :p.

Yeah, same for sure.

This, I think, depends on how many episodes the League actually gets. If it drags into DP190-DP195+ it may cramp things a bit. Otherwise, I think that it'll be a lot of settling, like usual, and figuring out where everyone's going. If Dawn is actually leaving, it'd be really awesome if we got an entire Dawn's goodbye episode.

I see it ending within three episodes of Paul for sure. So... DP 190 should be the absolute end, at worst. (1-2 for finals, 1-2 for wrap up of all rivals and pokemon re-sendoffs).

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Okay this is getting crazy.
Okay, as a serious Pearlshipper and Galacticshipper, I think that we all have to understand that this is meant to last. Remember May? She came back for the contest. Dawn, she will come back for SOMETHING. I can just promise you. And if she does come back, I will say that PEARLSHIPPING MUST LIVE ON!!!!!!
We must keep supporting it even after the new show starts.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Of course it's going to last. Dawn will come back to the cast for cameo come the Isshu region. I mean Misty and May came so it would be wrong for them not to do that for Dawn too.

Dawn will probably give Ash something to remember her by. Dawn will probably go to Pallet Town too.

Pearlshipping will live. I have no doubt in my mind about that.

Ok so I'm going to put up a drabble on my Fanfiction.net account for tomorrow (Pearlshipping day yay!!!!).

Naminésky

oh snap
Ehh sorry for the mistake guys! I had a feeling I was wrong, I just had to make sure... what if we missed it? D: Anyway, happy PearlShipping Day Eve. I have a Pearlshippy thing I did a while back on Microsoft Word so I might upload that to ff. And of course there's the MEP that's going to be uploaded soon!

~ ~

@wiitard; Oh, I see how it could be related to PS... you're right. Dawn will surely be very proud of Ash, and something could come out of that... and about Ikarishipping, that was never going to happen anyway. xD

@Facescar; It really doesn't feel like Dawn is about to leave. I can't see how they're going to manage her being sent off successfully if her character isn't even starting to fade yet... she's still acting as a main character. One on the sidelines, perhaps, as Ash battles, but a main character nonetheless.

-sigh- At this point, I really wish Ash WAS leaving the show, rather than continuing on. But like Bluedragonfangirl said, he was included on the character sketches so... he'll probably be here to stay for a long while to come.

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
Yeah, I just plain thought it was today. :p Happy PS-day eve!...?

Yep! I can't wait for tomorrow! All the AMVs and fics and art and stuff! :D.

That Fanfic is really ... awesome to be honest. Thanks for the link :D! Haha, it's kinda funny how ... far it went but I think that's what made it awesome.

It is. I keep trying to get him to update it...

Ok so I'm going to put up a drabble on my Fanfiction.net account for tomorrow (Pearlshipping day yay!!!!).
Anyway, happy PearlShipping Day Eve. I have a Pearlshippy thing I did a while back on Microsoft Word so I might upload that to ff.

Link us? :D.

Oh, and whatever happened to the MEP? Does that ever get put together or do you just watch the parts separately? Where can I see such a thing? o:

-sigh- At this point, I really wish Ash WAS leaving the show, rather than continuing on. But like Bluedragonfangirl said, he was included on the character sketches so... he'll probably be here to stay for a long while to come.

I love Ash too much to just let him go away... D'x. If he wouldn't leave with Dawn.. *sadface*

If he left, and with Dawn, I'd be okay with it. Not sure if I'd watch the show anymore though.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Of course it's going to last. Dawn will come back to the cast for cameo come the Isshu region. I mean Misty and May came so it would be wrong for them not to do that for Dawn too.

Dawn will probably give Ash something to remember her by. Dawn will probably go to Pallet Town too.

Pearlshipping will live. I have no doubt in my mind about that.

Tomorrow is Pearlshipping day? Can't wait! Or is today Pearlshipping day?

Janovy

Banned
Pearlshipping

Guys, it is already 19th in Japan and officially now in my time zone, so...

[IMG200]http://fc14.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/267/6/3/Pearl___Pearl_day_pic_by_Endless_Summer181.png[/IMG200]​

Yay! xD

Happy PearlShipping Day everyone and just before I start, I'd like to say I have actually written this post a day earlier only to be the one to post among the first members.[/FONT]

Wow, I can't believe that ever since Hikari was revealed back in 2006, people started shipping her with Satoshi and look what happened. Pearlshipping became reality with many evident hints and love clues which pointed towards Satoshi's and Hikari's (future?) romantic relationship, and all I can say is, I'm happy about it. I'm glad to be a part of such a wonderful community and of course I'll never regret becoming one of you. What most amazes me is the fact that this thread managed to stay alive and become much more active even after the news about Hikari leaving the main cast. I hope you all (and me of course) stay optimistic about the future and active as you've always been.

And now the bad news, I didn't manage to write the one-shot. I'm sorry.
Well I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy it anyway, lucky that we have many nice writers in this community.

As for the fan art, we're waiting Katsu!

I sure hope this was long enough. Once again, happy PearlShipping Day and I hope you all entertain yourselves with AMV's, fan art or fan fictions. I know I will!

Until next time, >PEARLSHIPPING RULEZ<!

Last edited:

Naminésky

oh snap
Link us? :D.

Oh, and whatever happened to the MEP? Does that ever get put together or do you just watch the parts separately? Where can I see such a thing? o:

I love Ash too much to just let him go away... D'x. If he wouldn't leave with Dawn.. *sadface*

If he left, and with Dawn, I'd be okay with it. Not sure if I'd watch the show anymore though.

Of course~

The MEP's deadline has already passed, I believe... on July 17th. So it should be up soon! And I was checking out the parts for it the other day and everyone's is really good ~ Katsu did 2 and they're both amazazazingggg. And, aside from Katsu and myself, I don't think anyone else from this thread participated? D: Correct me if I'm wrong.

BUT once it's on Youtube I'll post a link to it! (And yup, it gets put together into one big beautiful Pearlshippy... thing.)

Yeah, I love Ash (I had a major crush on him in 1st grade... SatoNami anyone? x3), but if he went with Dawn, of course I wouldn't mind at all!
Pearlshipping becoming canon > all else, in my book. And I probably would watch the new show without him once or twice, to give it a chance, and if I liked it I would watch it. ((But alas, Ash is staying and he'll probably never go.))

Happy Pearlshipping day...kind of... still the 18th here but I'll be up bright and early tomorrow to post my fanfic. :)

---hey... off-topic but where is ToL? He's usually very active?

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
BUT once it's on Youtube I'll post a link to it! (And yup, it gets put together into one big beautiful Pearlshippy... thing.)

CAN. NOT. WAIT. Dx!

Happy Pearlshipping day...kind of... still the 18th here but I'll be up bright and early tomorrow to post my fanfic. :)

Same for me. I'll post a happy day celebration thing when the 19th comes 'round here. :3. I'll post my one-shot when I get around to that too! :D.

Around page 130, he said this:

I'll be busy these few days reading manga. When I find a series I like, I use all my extra time on it. I once finished a 200-chapter series in three days/manga addict

He said to me on FF that he's reading like crazy. xD. He's updated, just not saying much. I bet he'll be back for PS day celebrations! :D

Still eagerly awaiting everyone's one-shots and new fanfics, and fanart, and AMVs, and the MEP! :D.

TrainerOfLegend

Im back!

Sorry that I haven't been on much, but like DU said(thanks for that!) I've been reading lots and lots and lots of manga. 150 chapters these past two days and counting! I've also been caught in other forums and Persona 3 game.

Happy Pre-Pearlshipping Day everyone!

I submitted my fanfic one-shot a week ago, so here's hoping that we have great entries!

It's time to p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pearlship!

JPG

Of course~

The MEP's deadline has already passed, I believe... on July 17th. So it should be up soon! And I was checking out the parts for it the other day and everyone's is really good ~ Katsu did 2 and they're both amazazazingggg. And, aside from Katsu and myself, I don't think anyone else from this thread participated? D: Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, I love Ash (I had a major crush on him in 1st grade... SatoNami anyone? x3), but if he went with Dawn, of course I wouldn't mind at all!
Pearlshipping becoming canon > all else, in my book. And I probably would watch the new show without him once or twice, to give it a chance, and if I liked it I would watch it. ((But alas, Ash is staying and he'll probably never go.))

i joined in on the contest as well. sent mine on friday morning.

welcome back, TOL, and happy PS day everyone! thanks for the reminder. i almost forgot.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Opps looks like some of us including me jumped the gun a bit lol. Yes I'm excited that in 1 hour and some minutes from now it will be pearlshipping day officially. I'll be sure to make time to visit the forum often tomorrow just so I can read some new posts and check out the links you guys post up. http://th01.deviantart.net/fs31/300W/f/2008/226/c/d/Pearl___Ash_Carrying_Dawn_by_Endless_Summer181.png This is one of my most favorite pictures of pearlshipping, I only wish they had wedding clothes instead lol.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Whenever I search Google, I can't find anything. Dx. Nothing of that awesomeness anyway.

I use their Japanese names to search. :3

サトヒカ - SatoHika
サトシ ヒカリ - Satoshi Hikari

Haha yeah it does. xD The ice cream. :)

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Satoshi/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/11964752.gif[/IMG139]
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11964752

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Satoshi/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/poke9.jpg[/IMG139]
http://koharu6ya2.web.fc2.com/top.html

It has been awhile since I've last been here. Anyways, how do you feel about Dawn's last two months of being on the show? She had great character development over the course of the show and having a close bond with Ash is really heartwarming and just makes me smile. I just can't picture Ash going on a journey without Dawn. She was the highlight of this DP arc, preferably the best one I enjoyed along with pearlshipping. But I guess Dawn is about to set as Ash will bid farewell.

Kdude146

only about 10 mins left till Pearlshipping Day where i live and i cant wate to find out how I did in the fan fic contest i got it in friday afternoon and cant wate to read all of yours on my facebook i got a Pearlshipping pic has my DP

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
So, Happy PearlShipping Day guys! :)

I suppose the day has already started for many of you, but now it's here for me, so yay! xD. I cannot wait for the developments to come today! :3. So many awesome things to watch, and read, and see. :D.

I'm just so happy at how great this place is, and getting to be happy about this with all of you guys. :D.

I use their Japanese names to search. :3

サトヒカ - SatoHika
サトシ ヒカリ - Satoshi Hikari

Haha yeah it does. xD The ice cream. :)

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Satoshi/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/11964752.gif[/IMG139]
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11964752

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Satoshi/Satoshi%20and%20Hikari/poke9.jpg[/IMG139]
http://koharu6ya2.web.fc2.com/top.html

I swore I had tried that. Oh well, time to start looking. AGAIN! :D.

Picture 1 is interesting because I don't think I've ever seen Satoshi wink before! o.o.

Status
Not open for further replies.