• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
I really can't wait to find out why Hikari doesn't want to Satoshi to know about her nickname.
I seriously can't wait for that episode now more then ever.

If you saw a Historical Mystery Tour what you think of it ?

Well, I didn't see any romantic scenes in this episode but overall, I liked this episode.
As The 4th KIRA explained, there was the one scene when Ash and Barry went running off to battle and Dawn said, "But Ash, wait a minute." But that's pretty much all there was.
Overall, I thought this episode was decent.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I expect it to be similar to the Japanese episode about Kotone asking Dawn if there's anything going on between her and Ash.
But, we'll just have to wait to find that out.

Ohhh!! I can't wait to see it again. It was kinda embarrassing the first time because I wanted Dawn to say something like "I wish" but of course she didn't. Watching it a second time will give me goosebumps :3

Sisco in a suit

Tophat master
This is going to be so exciting, dawn and kotone talking about possible romance between dense ash and of course dawn. "eeeeeek" screams like fangirl.

New case art of upcoming soundtrack Greatest Everyday has been leaked.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/secdcover.jpg[/img139]

I am sooo getting this... Great song and great cover! =)

wiitard119

OH EM GEE!!! very nice and high quality!
i like how Ash's arm is kinda on her back..(I wish it was on her shoulders though)

What do you expect to happen in DP144, with the whole Kotone talking to Dawn Scene?

Lol i loved this part in Japanese and probably in English they will be more nice to us and say more romantic things because we all know they translate romantic scenes more romantic than the japanese version.

(if i remember correctly there was a conversation about Pokeshipping or advanceshipping being more romantic because of the english dub)

eryyy

Ace Trainer

Awesome Cover! ^^
I really love this song and this cover looks great. I want to get it too.

What do you expect to happen in DP144, with the whole Kotone talking to Dawn Scene?

Well, like The 4th KIRA said, the dub has been pretty accurate so I don't expect much to change.
I expect it to be similar to the Japanese episode about Kotone asking Dawn if there's anything going on between her and Ash.
But, we'll just have to wait to find that out.

ST8

Fourth Gen Veteran
Nice cover art. Not quite as good as I would have hoped.

What do you expect to happen in DP144, with the whole Katrina talking to Dawn Scene?

That probably won't change but I hope that the dialogue will be a bit better. The other episodes in that part of the saga should be interesting as well.

Lorde

I'm kinda disappointed :S

Why couldn't Dawn have been leaning against Ash? That would've been a big (and cute) hint ;_;

Anyway that's a good piece of artwork, thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu

Wow 0-0 . Awesome CD cover I liked it :D . Even though the music doesn't relate to romance in whatsoever . That CD cover looks so ciute and very awesome. PK0082 my good friend can I save that pic to my photobucket account ? xD.

ST8 said:
Nice cover art. Not quite as good as I would have hoped.

But still be satisfied from what we got there . The pic looks good so we can't complain about please ^_^ .

The 4th KIRA said:
I'm kinda disappointed :S

Why couldn't Dawn have been leaning against Ash? ;_;

Anyway that's a good piece of artwork, thanks for sharing

The 4th KIRA said:
The dub has been pretty accurate so far. I don't think much will change. It's be the same as the Japanese version, with Kotone hinting at a romance between Dawn and Ash.

Both of them Quoted for the Truth . As The 4th KIRA mentioned the dub until now has been really accurate so I doubt they will change the lines. That would be really messed up >.> and we all know what the Jap. version clearly said.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Another info has been leaked hahaha

Really like the artwork. Nicely done PK

xxbbyAndrea

new jounrey 2010~

I wish Satoshi's arm was on her shoulder :D its great song and great cover! i`m so getting this when i get the chance!

Haggahagga

Wakka Wakka!

SO AWESOME!!!! though I kinda wish it was more shippy but still this is excellent along with the song (even though I can't exactly understand Japanese sigh)

What do you expect to happen in DP144, with the whole Katrina talking to Dawn Scene?

To be honest, it wouldn't be any different to the Japanese version (except it's dubbed obviously) but it will still be cool to hear the English version =).

Last edited:

pearlshippinglover

Pearlshipper

Nice pic! Ash's hand should've been on her shoulders, but hey! I'm not complaining!

As far as I'm concerned, the dub has been accurate so far - they better not screw this up.

Last edited:
Some update on upcoming contest episode preview.

While some source did state that Hikari gets dizzy and falls on the ground,

But recent one from TV Tokyo is saying that she gets really surprised and falls on the ground.
What I really am now sure is that, instead of "fainting" she could just end up "sitting" on the ground.

I guess we really have to wait and see...

Lorde

Some update on upcoming contest episode preview.

While some source did state that Hikari gets dizzy and falls on the ground,

But recent one from TV Tokyo is saying that she gets really surprised and falls on the ground.
What I really am now sure is that, instead of "fainting" she could just end up "sitting" on the ground.

I guess we really have to wait and see...

So it's a gesture she made out of shock? Dawn seems clumsy, I can totally see it happening.

I'd like to see how Ash handles that. I bet it'll be his normal reaction to everything: "Dawn! Are you ok?" :)

To people who are commenting on the Saikou Everyday CD cover: please try not to quote such large pictures. It can get a bit spammy, especially since they're so large...

Also, I'm going to enforce a new rule! *yay!*

Posts must have at least 3 [complete] sentences! (and they have to refer to Pearlshipping, plz.) I'll update the first post with this new rule, kk~? Mkay.

I think the dub will keep that piece of dialogue. Lately they haven't done any screw-ups concerning the English version, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing to worry about. The latest episode, on the other hand...

If you saw a Historical Mystery Tour what you think of it ?

It was an all right episode. In regards to Pearlshipping... well, the beginning was pretty cute. They were both eating snacks together, fwee~ But... in the Japanese version, didn't both of them say, "Daijobu! (No need to worry!)"? I could've sworn I read that they said that in the original... Or maybe my Pearlshippy mind is playing tricks on me. :p

Wut. So...she might NOT faint? D:

Awww, gosh darn it! And I had been looking forward to Satoshi catching her...and picking her up bridal style. *nuked*

Well... even if she does fall down, I'm sure Satoshi'll be there to worry, even if she tells him that he has no need to. ;D

"Daijobu, Hikari?!" x3

Last edited:

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Darn, and I was half-expected him to carry her. As usual PK, you are the bringer of good news and also sometimes the bad. Oh well.

I'm sure Ash will still worry about her.

Lorde

I'm sure Ash will still worry about her.

Of course he will, he has a heart afterall and I like to think of him as quite a gentlemen when he wants to be.

Maybe she doesn't faint per se, but I can see him worrying about her safety even if she just tripped on a rock or if she just coughs (lol).

He might even worry about her while she's competing in the Contest since he knows this very well may be the last chance for her to get a ribbon.

eryyy

Ace Trainer

So, Hikari might not faint now?
Damn it! I was so looking forward to seeing if Satoshi would catch her if she did faint. Oh man, I'm not very happy right now =(
Oh well, I'm sure Satoshi will still worry about her. I mean, he really does care for her and I'm sure he'll be worried sick about her.
But man, I was really looking forward to seeing her faint.

ST8

Fourth Gen Veteran
Off the topic of the Contest and Dawn fainting issue I'd like raise a question about the latest episode of DP that has just been announced. The Japanese name for this episode is 'Piplup gets seperated' and it's supposed to have Piplup being seperated from the heroes.

What do you think may happen in 'Piplup gets seperated' that might be Pearlshipping?

I can expect a lot of pearlshipping in that episode and the one before that is set to feature Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.