• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelaide1994

The Theorizer
Dawn and Ash are splitting up to head each of their separate ways. Describe the situation you would like to happen (tears, hugs, kisses)!

This topic really is a sad one. If they have to, I hope Dawn will hug or give him a kiss on the cheek. I hope if this happens one of them cries, so they can show how they loved travelling together. I just hope this situation would never have to happen in the anime. That would be one of the most darkest days for me.

Last edited:

GioRocket

Team Rocket Forever
Dawn and Ash are splitting up to head each of their separate ways. Describe the situation you would like to happen (tears, hugs, kisses)!

I actually had a dream about this a month or two ago. In the dream Dawn kisses Ash on the cheek, although there were no tears...and she did the same to Brock :(

Damn my subconscious :mad:

Hmmm... When Ash announces that he's not going to stay and travel with Dawn, Dawn doesn't care at all. Ash gets upset by this. Then, later on that night, Ash finds Dawn has locked herself in a hall closet and is crying her eyes out because Ash is leaving. Dawn gets embarassed because Ash has seen her crying over him, and then runs off and locks herself in her bedroom.

During the actual leaving scene, Dawn is not present, and Ash is sad that she doesn't want to say goodbye. Then, at the last minute, Dawn comes, unable to stay away. Dawn kisses Ash goodbye, who then announces he's decided to stay, making Dawn blush and act really angry, though she's actually really happy about Ash's decision. Buneary then pretty much attacks Pikachu because she's happy he's staying, and Dawn and Ash both are kind of embarrassed while Brock, who has been forgotten by everyone, watches them, amused at the entire thing. Well, until he sees a woman and goes crazy over her.

ccangelopearl1362

If you saw “Stopped in the Name of Love”, what did you think of it?

Hmm… I see an emphasis on concern for and protection of Dawn on Ash’s part as Team Rocket made off with Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon. Ash was immediately worried about Dawn when she jumped onto Team Rocket’s new vehicle to attempt to get Piplup out, and later, Ash’s Pikachu was the one who shocked Seviper and Carnivine before those two Pokémon could hurt Dawn and Piplup. I find Ash’s instinctive concern about Dawn to be most notable when compared to Kenny and Barry’s separate reactions, and I don’t doubt that Dawn was happy in her mind to see Ash at her side as naturally as he has appeared to be in recent episodes. As it was during their encounter with that lonely Snover, Ash’s encouragement of Dawn for the upcoming Sandalstraw Contest should get both kids going in concluding this demonstration of the basic attributes that make their romantic friendship very memorable to the rest of us.

High Touch! movie edition =P

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/ht2009-1.jpg[/img139]

Sparkystarz

*PeArLsHiPpInG*

Hmmm... When Ash announces that he's not going to stay and travel with Dawn, Dawn doesn't care at all. Ash gets upset by this. Then, later on that night, Ash finds Dawn has locked herself in a hall closet and is crying her eyes out because Ash is leaving. Dawn gets embarassed because Ash has seen her crying over him, and then runs off and locks herself in her bedroom.

During the actual leaving scene, Dawn is not present, and Ash is sad that she doesn't want to say goodbye. Then, at the last minute, Dawn comes, unable to stay away. Dawn kisses Ash goodbye, who then announces he's decided to stay, making Dawn blush and act really angry, though she's actually really happy about Ash's decision. Buneary then pretty much attacks Pikachu because she's happy he's staying, and Dawn and Ash both are kind of embarrassed while Brock, who has been forgotten by everyone, watches them, amused at the entire thing. Well, until he sees a woman and goes crazy over her.

Aww :) that's a great idea!
are u into fanfiction? cuz that would make a really great story!

Adelaide1994

The Theorizer

Wow, nice fanfic, I love the mini fanfic!. Please do write some more and share them with us, I would love them. Pearlshipping needs a moment with tears to have full effect and this is the best example out of all Ive read.

Sparkystarz

*PeArLsHiPpInG*
Yes, I am into fanfiction. I was thinking about doing that when I finish my other Pearlshipping fanfic, which I should really work on...

cool! what's da story called?
I'm kind of gelous now, I'v made a couple of fics but I never get original ideas such as that!

any-way... new topic...

If Ash and Dawn were in a relationship, and Kenny came to vist, how do you think Ash would react?

I think Ash would most likely be over protective of Dawn and try and keep Kenny away from her, discreatly. And hug her a lot to show that she was his.
But thats my point of view...

TopazPikachu

Dotchi ~ Nyo? =3
If Ash and Dawn were in a relationship, and Kenny came to vist, how do you think Ash would react?

I think Ash would most likely be over protective of Dawn and try and keep Kenny away from her, discreatly. And hug her a lot to show that she was his.
But thats my point of view...

Hah! I would love to see that! Dawn would be shocked.. But willing.. I know I would be!

I think that Kenny would be complementing Dawn on her previous contests, also mentioning that he was glad to have become a coordinator to compete with her.. Dawn on the other hand would be rather embarressed by this.. but also mentioning that Ash infact was the one who gave her her ideas for her new combination. Kenny looks at Ash and sticks his nose up and continues complementing Dawn until Ash finally realises what's going on and then.. I don't know they have a battle maybe? Meh Your idea's better! XD

Last edited:
ATTENTION: Can we stop talking about fanfiction, please? It's getting off-topic and spammy. Any talk about fanfiction that doesn't have to do with sharing them, would be far better off in VMs, kay? Just a warning for some of you...

Aw, that looks cute! =D I love it when they high touch each other... I'm glad the writers added that in the movie. XD I just wish there were more of them in the anime nowadays... Ah, I'm sure there would be more along the way. =D

If Ash and Dawn were in a relationship, and Kenny came to visit, how do you think Ash would react?

Well, first I'd like to see how Kenny reacts. XD Anyway, if he does anything to get in-between them... I don't think Ash would get to liking that too much... Once he realizes Kenny's motives. :p He would be protective of "his girl" (xD) and try to reason with Kenny to stop and realize that they were in love and that nothing would drive them apart. :3

If Kenny STILL couldn't take that for an answer, he would probably challenge Ash to a Pokemon battle (again, lol) aaand... lose. XD

Now, I have nothing against Penguinshipping, but it kinda spices up Pearl a bit... Especially with jealousy. xD

Welcome new members! I'll update the first post in just a little while, and remember: FOLLOW THE RULES! (I already talked about being on-topic in this post... So make sure to follow them! I may be a nice person, but I'm also a very serious person. ;p)

That's all for now. XD

Sparkystarz

*PeArLsHiPpInG*
Soz... my bad...

If Dawn and Paul were in a relationship, (god forbid) what kinds of things do you think Ash would do to win her over?

I was thinking about this the other day, and I couldn't really think of anything 'special' he'd do. Just bring her flowers or somthin?

anyway... what do you guys think?

Here's my weekly new episode report.
Just as expected, something did happen in Tomioka-san's episode.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/141_1.jpg[/img139]

- I liked two's conversation at the above scene;

Hikari: (Turns around to Satoshi while cooking) "Tommorw, either me or Satoshi will be challenging Kurosugu-san!"

Satoshi: "We will be rival tomorrow Hikari!"

Hikari: "I won't lose!"

Ayako: (How cute!)

- No strong cheer from Hikari this time (She still threw a few cheer mind you) . Judging by her reaction, it looks like she lost to Satoshi at the tournament.

- Just like how Satoshi learned counter-shield move from Hikari, this time, Hikari learned unique power up move from Satoshi. Hikari will be using Satoshi's move on her next contest.

- Hikari made really disappointed look on her face when Satoshi lost to Kurotsugu.

- Hikari was really happy about what Satoshi and his Hayashigame showed at the battle with Kurotsugu. She said next Contest will be really exciting.

- When they are leaving the town at the end of the episode, Satoshi tells Ayako that she will be okay because Satoshi himself and Takeshi will be with her. Ayako thanked ONLY Satoshi. (I look at this as her approval towards Satoshi to be with her daughter Hikari)

P.S. I have a feeling that next Pokemon contest will be interesting. It will be nice to see Hikari win her final ribbon by using move that she learned from Satoshi.

Last edited:

Brazillianguy

I watched the episode too and I liked in general, specially Hikari's emotions during Satoshi's battle. When Jun was thinking his father would humiliate Satoshi, Hikari seemed pretty confident. And then, after the power up move, Hikari was impressed. I also liked Hikari's face after Satoshi's loss as PK0082 pondered, and she might have lost against Satoshi. Well afterall it was a good episode, Satoshi and Hikari interact a lot ( mainly when Hikari was cooking) as ever. And I'm looking forward to next contest, thinking about Satoshi and Hikari move exchange, Hikari learning a new move from Satoshi like he did before, you know, means a lot. I think Hikari will win the next contest for Satoshi...

ccangelopearl1362

(humming “High Touch” chorus, then chuckling warmly) Ah, yes. I could not get tired of seeing Ash and Dawn high-five each other to demonstrate their optimism and joy, a notable contrast, I think, to Kenny’s jealousy – and ensuing arguments with Dawn. I can’t help but get the strangest impression that Kenny would be thoroughly astonished to learn what Ash and Dawn have seen and experienced together thus far, from their battling partnership to their similar reactions to anything new they see to… that massive battle between Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus, and I haven’t gotten to this most recent point I’m seeing about Johanna’s perception of Ash and Dawn’s deep bond since these two kids’ first encounter. I imagine that my answer to the ensuing question will be most interesting.:

If Ash and Dawn were in a relationship, and Kenny came to visit, how do you think Ash would react?

In consideration of my overall interest in Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship, I’ve begun to suspect that if Ash and Dawn do get together, then they’ll have become confident enough in themselves and each other to accept being a couple, so that nothing Kenny says or does will be enough to change Ash and Dawn’s romance. I would find it most appropriate to think through this question in terms of Kenny’s actions during this visit. Knowing Kenny, I might think that he would be most likely to ask how Ash and Dawn are doing first, then move on to how Ash and Dawn have started to like each other. Ash might be likely to reply along with Dawn that they enjoy spending time together quite a lot, leaving Kenny rather astonished. Personally speaking, I find myself leaning toward a quieter encounter with Kenny, in the sense that Ash stands solidly beside Dawn to affirm his agreement with her explanation as to how the two of them got together, thereby backing her up. Kenny might be quietly jealous at first, but he might come around once he realizes the depth and strength of Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship. I suspect that Ash will be quite happy to have stood up for Dawn, if a bit more subtly than some might suspect, maintaining his relationship with her and its basic attributes in the process.

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
Ok there's a lot of Talk about Kenny in here so..........here's the topic fpr Today's Dub episode which Kenny appeared....:

If you saw "Old Rivals, New Tricks! " what you think of it ?

I will answer it later because I haven't watched this Episode yet . But I will watch it soon ans I will answer the topica bit later ^_^

JPG

i think the biggest hint was dawn saying that she wanted to win the contest for ash, since she was using ambipom. dont remember may ever saying she was gonna win a contest for him.

HarukaShuuFan986

Ish stunned...

i think the biggest hint was dawn saying that she wanted to win the contest for ash, since she was using ambipom. dont remember may ever saying she was gonna win a contest for him.

You're right!!! But anyways I would like to know why Ash blushed in the Dawn vs Mom episode.

ccangelopearl1362

If you saw “Old Rivals, New Tricks”, what did you think of it?

Ash and Dawn’s recollections of their experiences with Ambipom stood out quite clearly to me, in the sense of reaffirming their trust in each other – and their thought processes. I did chuckle with some approval when Dawn stated that she wanted to win that Sandalstraw Ribbon for Ash, and perhaps she’ll have another, hopefully more successful opportunity to demonstrate her bond with him in future Pokémon Contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.