• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saw the dub of DP 121 called The Lonely Snover , what you think of it ?

2007:
[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/sleep1.jpg[/img139]

2009:
[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/sleep2.jpg[/img139]

TopazPikachu

Dotchi ~ Nyo? =3
Of course You can Share some Fan arts in here

Hey! That's good news because I just finished my first FanArt! It's from one of the upcoming scenes in my Fanfic.

http://http://topazpikachu.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Pearlshipping-Rainfall-134352739

It's my first one and it's rather bad quality because I had to take it with my phone.. ^^;; But when my scanner is fixed I'll have it in better quality. But you can see it better in Full Veiw so pleeease look if you can! :D

Last edited:
If you saw the dub of DP 121 called The Lonely Snover, what do you think of it?

Eh, I thought it was okay. :) Not much Pearlshippiness, but they showed some team work with Ash and Dawn trying to get Snover back together using Piplup and Pikachu. And another thing that I'll comment on later in this post. XD Other than that, I don't think I saw anything much going on... I kinda forgot. ^^'

Also the Opening: ~Battle Cry~ ( Stand Up ) : Was Updated with High Touch Pics and Episodes Clips of DP 129. So It looks like they are going to update the opening every couple of episodes but I am glad the used High Touch Pics =D. Finally Pikachu's , Gliscor's , Chimchar's and Buizel's Voices can't be heard at the end because they removed them. Yay!!

Oh, yeah! I saw that! ^^ That was great how they showed the high five between Ash and Dawn. But why didn't they show the part when Dawn shoved him slightly? D: They only showed him doing a thumbs-up... I think. Right? >.<

2007:
[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/sleep1.jpg[/img139]

2009:
[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/sleep2.jpg[/img139]

That just shows how much she trusts him (and Brock) compared to when they started out. :D It's cute, imo~

Hey! That's good news because I just finished my first FanArt! It's from one of the upcoming scenes in my Fanfic.
http://http://topazpikachu.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Pearlshipping-Rainfall-134352739
It's my first one and it's rather bad quality because I had to take it with my phone.. ^^;; But when my scanner is fixed I'll have it in better quality. But you can see it better in Full Veiw so pleeease look if you can! :D

That's very cute! I'll put it up on the first post... I can't wait for when you have a scanner and if you do get the chance to color it! =D And I can't wait to read your fic. ^^ Also, I started another Pearl fic. xD It's based on a dream I had recently... which was not about Pearlshipping, so don't ask. :x And, it's Christmas themed! Yay! :D

@ midnightjewelz:
Great! I'll put them up on the first post as quick as possible. Thanks for sharing those with us! ^^

@ A_Merry_Snowrunt: Do you mind staying on topic next time? I could not find any trace of anything Pearlshipping-related in your post, sorry. Next time try staying on topic, yes? Also, I'm not sure if the ep got pushed back... I'll have to check on that. o:

Last edited:

TopazPikachu

Dotchi ~ Nyo? =3
Also, I started another Pearl fic. xD It's based on a dream I had recently... which was not about Pearlshipping, so don't ask. :x And, it's Christmas themed! Yay! :D

Great so far! Can't wait until they both meet up! <3 I also like the idea of Christmas.. who doesn't like Christmas? XD I haven't had a Pearlshippy dream before either.. XP
Anyways back on topic...

If you saw the dub of DP 121 called The Lonely Snover , what you think of it ?
I thought it was a cute ep, Snover was cute and those pictures show how much closer they've both gotten!If only we could only zip Brock's sleeping bag up and hide him in my secret base until DP is over..

Also the Opening: ~Battle Cry~ ( Stand Up ) : Was Updated with High Touch Pics and Episodes Clips of DP 129. So It looks like they are going to update the opening every couple of episodes but I am glad the used High Touch Pics =D. Finally Pikachu's , Gliscor's , Chimchar's and Buizel's Voices can't be heard at the end because they removed them. Yay!!

It's about TIME! XD I'm glad they atleast made the effort to put in: High Touch instead of those recycled battle scenes.

Oh, yeah! I saw that! ^^ That was great how they showed the high five between Ash and Dawn. But why didn't they show the part when Dawn shoved him slightly? D: They only showed him doing a thumbs-up... I think. Right? >.<

Yeah I noticed that too.. shame they took it out. Not because I like seeing Ash get shoved Off a cliff!! XP but because it's cute!! X3 <3

ccangelopearl1362

Ah, good. I see a few more new Pearlshippers here, along with a new deviantART image from TopazPikachu. As I stated in the Bulbagarden Pearlshipping thread, Ash and Dawn look relieved to have survived some enormous challenge together, including their smiles of joy. I would imagine such a moment alone between them to work well, remembering how they've always encouraged -- and worried about -- each other whenever the other was either down or in any kind of danger. They might also be struck at how similarly they've acted either toward each other or to any situation they've faced, such as their encounter with that lonely Snover yesterday morning. Speaking of that encounter, allow me to propose the following answer to the question I see at this moment.:

If you saw “The Lonely Snover”, what did you think of it?

I couldn’t help chuckling at the updated introduction sequence, featuring Ash and Dawn’s trademark high five from the original “High Touch” sequences, before I shifted my attention to the actual episode. I was struck by how attentive Dawn was toward Ash’s upcoming gym battle at the beginning, as well as her concern for him while Snover was hugging him after their initial encounter with it. These two kids’ teamwork in retrieving Snover was from Team Rocket highlighted their equality to each other, if in the form of willingness to confront any challenges they face together. Finally, I was no less struck that Ash returned Dawn’s encouragement of him for his gym battle with some positive words for her regarding that Sandalstraw Tournament, a good end, I think, to an episode of small but noticeable moments between Ash and Dawn.

Pokegirl16

Hikarifan

Well in Bulbapedia it says Dawn may have gotten jealous over Snover hugging Ash 0_0 and she stayed close to Ash this entire episode which is a little cute in my opinion and I love it whenever Ash and Dawn encourage each other.

You know how people say that since pikachu is close to Misty and that pokemon may represent feelings of their trainers WELLLLLLLLLLL Gliscor is pretty close to Dawn, (They even hugged) So maybe Gliscor may represent Ash's feelings towards Dawn.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
I AM BACK! now give me hugs :)

It's great we got a new Thread, a nice chance to start over :) Now to catch up on the topics I missed:

What do you like about Pearlshipping?
Oh no I forgot what I said in the old Thread I just really like how close they are. To me, it seems like Ash is closer to Dawn than he is to other people he's traveled with. Him and Dawn have a really sweet relationship. From that first high-five to Ash saving Dawn in The Rise of Darkrai. All and all, I just think that they're really sweet together ♥

What are your top five Pearlshipping hints?

This is gonna be hard... but here we go xD

1. High Touch

2. The first high-five

3. The Rise of Darkrai Yes I love this movie so f**king much

4. DP062

5. DP061

If you saw Dub version of DP 119 called Trials and Adulations! in the Dub what you think of it?
Can't answer xD Didn't see Japanese or Dub... -.-

If you saw the dub of DP 121 called The Lonely Snover , what you think of it?
I didn't see the dub, but I saw the original Japanese version. In my opinion, it didn't really seem that Pearlshippy to me :/ But I haven't seen it in a while, though. I might just have to watch it again. to YouTube I go

Oh, and congrats pokefan#493, WGCV23 and Katsu Koneko for getting to be in charge of the new Thread!! And it's great to see everyone again!

Now that I'm back, I must go SPAM up the new Thread!!! *shot* Don't worry, I'll be a good girl xD

TopazPikachu

Dotchi ~ Nyo? =3

Well in Bulbapedia it says Dawn may have gotten jealous over Snover hugging Ash 0_0 and she stayed close to Ash this entire episode which is a little cute in my opinion and I love it whenever Ash and Dawn encourage each other.

You know how people say that since pikachu is close to Misty and that pokemon may represent feelings of their trainers WELLLLLLLLLLL Gliscor is pretty close to Dawn, (They even hugged) So maybe Gliscor may represent Ash's feelings towards Dawn.
l
Jealous?? o_O Heh maybe but both of them staying toether for the episode was cute, like you said.. <3 I never thought about Gliscor! That could be a possiblility- another reason for me to love Gliscor! XD

Oh and welcome back sweetpikachu... I don't know you but Hi anyways! :D

Well in Bulbapedia it says Dawn may have gotten jealous over Snover hugging Ash 0_0

This is FAR from truth.

Seriously, while it is true that bulbapedia does have a lot of good information, people really shouldn't trust it too much.

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪

I only saw half of it since I woke up late.. ^^; But of the parts I did watch were pretty good. It didn't really have that much pearlshipping hints. But its nice seeing Ash and Dawn working together. :)
Thats all I guess. Not much to talk about from that episode.

Janovy

Banned
Hi :)

I would like to join too. I was a member of the previous Pearlshipping thread and I would love to join again. Something tells me that Dawn is going with Ash in Johto region.

Today's episode DP 140 had some cute pearlshippy scene.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/140_1.jpg[/img139]

"Family trip" to the festival. =D
Takeshi walks with Ayako and Satoshi walks with Hikari, eating snacks togather. (Note how close both are compare to Ayako and Takeshi)
EDIT (Because I was watching low quality version, I may have heard it wrong. Sorry.)
Ayako said they will get a stomach ache if they eat too much snack, and then two said...

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/140_2.jpg[/img139]

Satoshi & Hikari: 大丈夫! (No need to worry!)

Haven't seen this for awhile. XD

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/140_3.jpg[/img139]

Satoshi bumps into Jun. Two talks about doing the battle right away and runs to the forest to have a battle.
Hikari attempts to stop Satoshi by calling his name out loud ("Satoshi-!!" ).
(I guess she wanted to spend more time with Satoshi at the festival =P)
Ayako tells her to just go after them and have fun.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/140_4.jpg[/img139]

Now at the fantasy world... Both (and Jun) gets separated at the beginning. Of course each of them starts to look for each other by calling out names.

Satoshi: Pikachu! Hikari!! Jun!!!
Hikari: Pochama! Satoshi!! Jun!!!

But Jun....

Jun: Heracross!!! (XD)

It's worth to note that Jun keep attempts to ditch Satoshi and Hikari through out the episode.

All right, next episode is Tomioka-san's episode! There is a chance that Satoshi will be battling Hikari at the Tournament!!

Oh and welcome Ben! I hope you will have fun in here at Pearlshipper's forum. =)

Last edited:

Apocalypse_ZLS

The Apocalypse
Welcome to the club, Ben. Hope you enjoy yourself in this lovely thread.
Ah man, I haven't been here in awhile, what've I missed?

Thanks for the info you've been putting up PK0082, at least I won't be COMPLETELY clueless at what they're saying when I watch the episode without subbings. So much for Asian blood...

... Woah, I think I'm slowing down. Just noticed it's version 3.0 now. Wow, you guys have been active.

Also, on a side-note, noticed I wasn't on the Pearlshipping family list. I'd be honoured if I was officially accepted. :D

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

USES REVIVE* Come on people, out of all shipping threads... :(
Here, I have a new topic, we havens heard one for a while :)

Dawn and Ash are splitting up to head each of their separate ways. Describe the situation you would like to happen (tears, hugs, kisses)!
I would like to Dawn kiss Ash, if only on the cheek it would be enough for me. Hug wouldn't be bad, but I can imagine a real emotional scene where Dawn doesn't want Ash to leave :p

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
Well I have been dead these few days so time to answer something XD
Dawn and Ash are splitting up to head each of their separate ways. Describe the situation you would like to happen (tears, hugs, kisses)!

Well when that happens I think we will see a very emotional farewell with Tears ( Maybe ) but if this happened I am sure Ash and Dawn we will very sad to say goodbye to eachother.

Dub episode aired today so:If You saw Stopped in the Name of Love what you think of it ? As I said we already seen the Jap. version but what are your thoughs on the dub of this episode regarding of *Shipping* =D

Pokegirl16

Hikarifan
If You saw Stopped in the Name of Love what you think of it ?

When I saw the japanese version, I didn't really think much about this episode because I didn't understand some parts that I thought might have been shippy. Although when I watched the dub version I did end up seeing shippy moments (YAY). For example Ash mocked Dawn a little when they were eating lunch. Plus when Dawn was going on board TR's machine thing Ash was the only one that yelled "Dawn NO!" Dawn was going to get attacked by TR's pokemon but Pikachu's thunderbolt saved her and he immediately ran up to her (with Brock) and asked if she was alright. And at the end of the episode he told Dawn Good luck for her contest. It seems to me that Ash turns up the charm whenever Kenny appears. Well maybe, I'm not really sure

Onwards to reading a new pearlshipping fanfic!

D: awww, sorry for not posting lately, guys. I've been real caught up with school stuff and being lazy and all... Time to answer some topics! :D

Awwww. Well, I think they'd have flashbacks to all the good and bad times they've shared with each other. To their meeting, how they learned to work with each other, all the cheering they did, how they helped each other... Then, it would be a very sad goodbye. ;; I would very much like to see a hug, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did. =D I've always thought that the ending would be emotional... I hope Dawn never leaves. XD As stated in "High Touch!", they will always be there for each other and helping each other...

If you saw "Stopped in the Name of Love!", what did you think of it?

Well, the little teasing bit that Ash did was pretty cute. x3 And how worried he was for her when she boarded TR's machine, and when he protected her with Pikachu's Thunderbolt from Carnivine and Seviper. =D Plus, he was the ONLY one to ask if she was okay, nobody else. XD How sweet~

Welcome all (past) members! Enjoy your stay! And... -hugs sweetpikachu- yay! We all missed you~ ^^ Enjoy your stay, too! =D

Sparkystarz

*PeArLsHiPpInG*
HI!
may I join?

KISSES! *u* aww... that would be so cute! I would like it if Dawn gave Ash a 'goodbye/thank you' kiss. Like in pokemon movie 5 Pokemon Heroes. That would be soo cute! ...and maybe a hug XD

If you saw "Stopped in the Name of Love!", what did you think of it?

Notice how Ash was the only one to ask Dawn if she was ok... and how he was the only one to protect her from team rocket... AWW! *u*

Oh hey I'v just noticed, in a lot of episodes see how Ash and Dawn are always next to each other. Like at the start/end when they're walking to the next town, the are always walking next to each other. Keep an eye out, this happens in a lot of sceens. :)

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪

Well in my world they will never go their own ways. But If they do I know the both of them will be sad. Maybe they'll have some flashbacks about the times they had.
In the end a hug would be nice to see. Man this topic was a sad one I hope it will never happen in the anime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.