• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKPrincess

Wow, Cyrus looks like he's totally insane in the membrane! Saturn looks impressed, Mars and Jupiter don't look like they give a damn about what's goin' on. welcome to the thread UDI.

UDI

Orange Hero
thanks for the welcome!!

on the next episode I like to see the next scene

"after the tag battle, near the end of the episode, Hikari and Kotone were removed from the group and are talking and suddenly Kotone tells Hikari "someday you will realize your true feelings for Satoshi", Hikari looks surprised and says "my true feelings for ... (see Satoshi and blushes) ... Satoshi?"

That would be great! and who knows maybe will make a Kuzunari also pearlshipper

anyway I like Zoey appear as soon as possible because it could also be a potential pearlshipper.

Niker117

thanks for the welcome!!

"after the tag battle, near the end of the episode, Hikari and Kotone were removed from the group and are talking and suddenly Kotone tells Hikari "someday you will realize your true feelings for Satoshi", Hikari looks surprised and says "my true feelings for ... (see Satoshi and blushes) ... Satoshi?"

anyway I like Zoey appear as soon as possible because it could also be a potential pearlshipper.
Where the hell did that come from? I need sources on that thingy....

If that is true, pearlshipping IS cannon.

CHeers,
Nick

UDI

Orange Hero
Where the hell did that come from? I need sources on that thingy....

If that is true, pearlshipping IS cannon.

CHeers,
Nick

is nothing official, it is only a guess of mine

but be nice if it happened

Niker117

is nothing official, it is only a guess of mine

but be nice if it happened
Awww... I my head hadj ust kicked in 5th gear and was going in at full speed

Cheers;
Nick

polo150

Diehard Pearlshipper
Ok.... this post will be short cause I have only a few things to say.

First, I got to appology to everybody here who freaked out about no 5th gen. I got it from unofficial sources and didn't took the time to verify if it was true. i did a lil research this morning to find out nothing was confirmed yet... again I'm sorry for that.

Now:
I have a question: Did Ash attend all of May's contests, like he does with Dawn?
No he missed a few to train while May was in contests, like in "Lessons in Lilycove!". I couldn't find a list of them but i found an exemple.

CrazedPochama

UxieWorshiper
[/QUOTE]"after the tag battle, near the end of the episode, Hikari and Kotone were removed from the group and are talking and suddenly Kotone tells Hikari "someday you will realize your true feelings for Satoshi", Hikari looks surprised and says "my true feelings for ... (see Satoshi and blushes) ... Satoshi?" [/QUOTE]

Hmm.. That would be quite interesting, if that happened! ^_^
But since Hikari is as dense as Satoshi, will she realize her love for Satoshi that quickly? That was a great idea, you should write fanfics! =D In all the episodes, or almost all the episodes Kotone was in, she somehow played a role in Pearlshipping. The tag-battle episode is her last one, so I am expecting another hint from her!

I have a Pearlshipping comic that I drew, and my friend scanned and posted it up for me, it's kinda Pearlshippy, and kinda funny as well... I think its alright, but what do you guys think?
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/276/7/0/Kotone__Cupid_of_Love_by_Yue7Neko7Youkai.jpg

Ok.... this post will be short cause I have only a few things to say.

First, I got to appology to everybody here who freaked out about no 5th gen. I got it from unofficial sources and didn't took the time to verify if it was true. i did a lil research this morning to find out nothing was confirmed yet... again I'm sorry for that.

Now:

No he missed a few to train while May was in contests, like in "Lessons in Lilycove!". I couldn't find a list of them but i found an exemple.

It's not your fault if it came from an unofficial source. They're likely using scare tactics.

"after the tag battle, near the end of the episode, Hikari and Kotone were removed from the group and are talking and suddenly Kotone tells Hikari "someday you will realize your true feelings for Satoshi", Hikari looks surprised and says "my true feelings for ... (see Satoshi and blushes) ... Satoshi?" Hmm.. That would be quite interesting, if that happened! ^_^
But since Hikari is as dense as Satoshi, will she realize her love for Satoshi that quickly? That was a great idea, you should write fanfics! =D In all the episodes, or almost all the episodes Kotone was in, she somehow played a role in Pearlshipping. The tag-battle episode is her last one, so I am expecting another hint from her!

I have a Pearlshipping comic that I drew, and my friend scanned and posted it up for me, it's kinda Pearlshippy, and kinda funny as well... I think its alright, but what do you guys think?
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/276/7/0/Kotone__Cupid_of_Love_by_Yue7Neko7Youkai.jpg

Truth be told I think she admires Ash and it kind of shows that she really does have a crush on Ash.

Last edited:

Misterx

From tv tokyo

Muma, Yamikarasu and the Dark Stone!

[img128]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/trailer/images/091022_01.jpg[/img128]

And

Keep Away From Pikachu & Pochama!!

[img128]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/trailer/images/091029_01.jpg[/img128]

OMG??? piplup and pikachu in love ??? they were both male right ???

I don't know if this will help pearlshipping XD

Last edited:

wiitard119

Okay, I've bought and scanned the Magazine because I was too curious.
COTD call Professor Kodama is confirmed to be in the DP149.
Please know that Anime may show this episode in different fashion.

If anyone wants "clean" and larger scan, contact me by PM.

Whoever said Pochama and Pikachu are fighting over Satoshi should be ashamed.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pikapocha01copy.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pikapocha02copy.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pikapocha03copy.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pikapocha04copy.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pikapocha05copy.jpg[/img139]

Next comic will be out in December.

from another thread about pochama and pikachu.
and yes there definitely will be a pearlshipping moment from kotone.
there HAS to be.

Can we please stay away from 5th Gen topics? It's causing us to go far off-topic. Try to stick to the main topic: Pearlshipping.

We're discussing what's here, and now. So, until we're REALLY close to Dawn's departure or DP ending, THEN we can start speculating. We still have Dawn and Ash's last Ribbon/Badge to obtain, then the BF/League, and the possiblility of them venturing through Johto together (with Brock, I guess. :b). So, let's continue discussing Pearlshipping, kk?

Awwww, that's cute! lol, "Maybe Piplup?". It's pretty Pearlshippy, but it's kinda basically the same as DP 144 (except for the "You think I'm not normal?!" part. That was full of lulz. XD). Great job on it! You should make more~ (Can I link it on the first post? :3)
OMG??? piplup and pikachu in love ??? they were both male right ???

I don't know if this will help pearlshipping XD

Well, actually, PK0082 reported that a scientist makes a machine that causes Pikachu and Piplup to fall in love with each other. So it's not real. XD; Besides, they were both confirmed to be male, so I don't see anything else develop between the two. lol, it would be cute and funny if Nurse Joy said "You know, when 2 Pokemon fall in love, so will their trainers," even though Pika and Pip are both confirmed to be guys. XD

That would be a cute Pearlshipping moment... if it were Pika x Bun instead. Y'know, REAL love, not machine love. Then Ash and Dawn blush... or be dense/clueless and not know what she's talking about. xD

------

Oh, and try to keep yourselves from one-lining. It's spammy for the thread.

Example of a One-Liner (and off-topicness):

Originally Posted by Niker117
Awww... I my head had just kicked in 5th gear and was going in at full speed

And PLEASE stay ON-TOPIC.

Example of being off-topic:

Originally Posted by PKPrincess
Wow, Cyrus looks like he's totally insane in the membrane! Saturn looks impressed, Mars and Jupiter don't look like they give a damn about what's goin' on. welcome to the thread UDI.

Welcome all new members! Have fun, FOLLOW THE RULES, and STAY ON-TOPIC. That is all from your leader me. Continue the discussion (on Pearlshipping)! :p

That comic so made my day :3 You draw nicely. Oh wow, did Dawn actually say she would marry Piplup?

At first I thought this was an excerpt from the next episode's dialogue ): Darn, I hate that it's cute.

The Pikachu and Piplup ep looks promising. :D I do agree though with pokefan about the machine love. But if I ever get my hands on that thing, I know exactly what I'd do with it (wink wink) X3 Imagine Ash and Dawn grasping on to each other for dear life, lovestruck, and with pink hearts as eyes?

Off topic:
Aren't Piplup and Pikachu like, dudes?

Sorry, but just talking about the fifth generation sometimes worries me that I just don't want to bring it up once others do.

Also, what did you find today's episode "Classroom Training" about?

It was decent and Dawn just reacting how she could try to answer the questions, but couldn't seem a downer for her. Also, just seeing Candice yelling the top of her lungs at Zoey and Dawn about some rivalry and contests shouldn't make them easy on each other. Heck, did you see Ash and Brock?

wiitard119

"after the tag battle, near the end of the episode, Hikari and Kotone were removed from the group and are talking and suddenly Kotone tells Hikari "someday you will realize your true feelings for Satoshi", Hikari looks surprised and says "my true feelings for ... (see Satoshi and blushes) ... Satoshi?" [/QUOTE]

Hmm.. That would be quite interesting, if that happened! ^_^

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/276/7/0/Kotone__Cupid_of_Love_by_Yue7Neko7Youkai.jpg[/QUOTE]

lol i like the comic.
piplup ftw!!
but man, pearlshipping is so steady...it never rushes, thats why it makes it more special :)

UDI

Orange Hero
woow...Dp 149 looks amazing, hopefully they have hints of pearlshipping, though certainly there will be hints of lagomorphshipping

CrazedPochama

UxieWorshiper
Awwww, that's cute! lol, "Maybe Piplup?". It's pretty Pearlshippy, but it's kinda basically the same as DP 144 (except for the "You think I'm not normal?!" part. That was full of lulz. XD). Great job on it! You should make more~ (Can I link it on the first post? :3)

Sure!

I am happy to see everyone likes my comic.. I will make more! I have a funny Bouldershipping one, I guess it is kinda Pearlshippy..
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/276/f/2/Brock__s_Eyes_by_Yue7Neko7Youkai.jpg

Those scans of the episode were not what I expected! :D
I thought the episode was going to be about Pikachu and Piplup competing for Ash! But, I guess Piplup and Pikachu in 'fake love' won't be THAT bad.. I thought it was cute that Ash and Dawn had to hold their Pokemon together.. =3
I saw "Classroom Training" and the only Pearlshipping hints that I saw were Ash saying that "the only reason they were on time was because Dawn kept yelling at them" and then when Ash and Dawn worked together to catch the falling Pokeballs. The Snowpoint city gym battle might have some cheers from Dawn! I will keep watch for some good hints ^_^

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:

I would really love to see that in the next episode as well :D. It would be really cute if the writers put something like that in the tag battle episode, and that's Kotone's last episode, so there should be some major pearlshipping hint(s)! And that would really change everything for us, it would make the chance of Pearlshipping becoming canon even more possible than before!

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs50/f/20...eko7Youkai.jpg

I loved the comic! It made me laugh :). Especially the parts when Dawn thought "Maybe Piplup?", and when Dawn screamed "You think I'm not normal?!?!"
It was funny. And it really was Pearlshippy. ^^

I am happy to see everyone likes my comic.. I will make more! I have a funny Bouldershipping one, I guess it is kinda Pearlshippy..
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs50/f/20...eko7Youkai.jpg

This comic made me laugh as well! I love how Brock said "DON'T WORRY! BROCK WILL PROTECT ASH!" and Ash had the sweatdrop and Dawn looked like she was ready to pound Brock, and then Brock ended up hiding behind Ash with Dawn! It was funny too, and I think it is sorta Pearlshippy. Both of the comics made my day :)

I saw "Classroom Training" and the only Pearlshipping hints that I saw were Ash saying that "the only reason they were on time was because Dawn kept yelling at them" and then when Ash and Dawn worked together to catch the falling Pokeballs. The Snowpoint city gym battle might have some cheers from Dawn! I will keep watch for some good hints ^_^

Yeah, those were the only hints I saw as well. And yes, I also hope that the Snowpoint Gym Battle will get some cheers from Dawn too! Maybe she'll put on her cheerleading outfit again (though I doubt it since it's too cold there to wear a cheerleading outfit xD). I hope the Gym Battle episode will have more Pearlshipping hints than the "Classroom Training" episode :D

Hmmm....

I have received the report that Story writer for the upcoming Tag Battle episode is Shinjyo Fujita.

It's not that his episodes aren't fun to watch, but he has not wrote any strong pearlshippy episodes.

Still, that doesn't mean that he is anti-pearl nor never put pearlshippy material in his episodes. His episodes did have some mild pearlshippy moments. (For example, Mio Gym battle episode; Hikari went angry when Tougan/Byron's man said Satoshi is in disadvantage)

hopeful sleeper

carefree dreamer
Maybe he was involved in this episode because of that battle? Isn't this screenwriter dedicated to do episodes which include some major-battles? So all in all it's no wonder that it was let him to make this one ( I'm assuming this is fully-confirmed that Fujita is the writer).

Seriously, I just can't imagine it won't be any good hint in coming ep...It won't make any sense if Kotone just stops her "job" and isn't going to make any "shippy-conclusion" while leaving the group with Kazunari. Guess only time will tell.

It is confirmed. Fujita is the writer.
And yes, Sleeper is right. Who knows? There probably will be a good hint. The title itself sounds good already too. =)

Here's official preview statement from TV-Tokyo website.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/10_15_P.jpg[/img139]

Translation:
It's Kotone and Kazunari's farewell day.
Satoshi group comes to Suiren Colosseum, where the champions have fought in the past.
They've decide to have Shinnoh VS Johto Tag Battle!
Satoshi ・ Hikari chooses Moukazaru(Monferno) and Hinoarashi(Cyndaquil) to battle, and against them, Kotone ・ Kazunari chooses Chikorita and Waninoko(Totodile).
At first, Kotone ・ Kazunari team takes pace with good chemistry (相性) and Waninoko's attack.
What will be the outcome of battle?!

Looks like two trainers' chemistry is going to be an important factor in this episode. =)
I hope SatoHika will win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.