• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facescar

Post-Rambler General
Dawn overheard the conversation between Paul and Reggie, but Paul noticed her, lol. xD He left the room as she followed him outside and they started talking about Ash.

What I'm interested in is, what did they talk about concerning Ash?

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH..... That's actually a decent scenario... so yeah, the words are key.

Speaking of which... where's PK when you need him? *heavy sigh* How long has it been since PK posted here?

(I know I'm obsessing, but that was our best source for translations AND screen-grabs of new episodes.)

Last edited:

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
DP186

Hikari dresses up Pocchama to support Satoshi. "Let's show Satoshi!"

After talking to Shinji about Satoshi. Hikari runs over next to Satoshi. I remember hearing her say "Satoshi is Satoshi." Like defending him on what Shinji says about Satoshi... which I'm not sure what he talks about. ><;

Hikari's smiling during the battle.

Hikari yells "MUKUHAWK HURRY!" as an attack is about to land on it.

Hikari is happy when Buizel uses its Aqua Jet.

And basically that's it. xD

Also on the topic of who has been watching the league, Reiji, Shinji's brother, has been shown. xD

Besides the lack of balcony scene, I think that's more than we could have expected/hoped for! Looks good! :D.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH..... That's actually a decent scenario... so yeah, the words are key.

Speaking of which... where's PK when you need him? *heavy sigh* How long has it been since PK posted here?

(I know I'm obsessing, but that was our best source for translations AND screen-grabs of new episodes.)

PK last posted in regards to DP180, and the post-discussion of that episode.

I'll do the screen grabs of episodes, I've done that for the past few weeks, I can do that again now. :). I'll be sure to grab the ones Katsu talked about, and some of the Paul discussion pics for reference.

Keep in mind that if Dawn ran to Ash after the discussion, it can't be bad. :p.

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
Ahaha. Piplup looks like Pikachu from the Lucario movie. And golly, for a fanboy, Barry going crazy for Ash. xD.

I'll try to snatch some HD pictures too, when my.. source comes around. :p.

Edit: It seems that Dawn and Paul had a longer conversation than I originally thought, although she doesn't seem all too pleased with what he's saying. And when Ash comes along, she runs immediately to him instead. :3

Last edited:

Facescar

Post-Rambler General

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
... why is she blushing? Is this out of context or can we read into this?

I'm pretty sure it's because she thinks Piplup looks cute in the outfit, but I can't be sure. Hopefully it's because she thinks it'll be good for Ash? :p.

Dawn also seems to get caught by Paul spying on his phone call with Reggie, and she gets flustered. I think he asks her what she's doing and she talks about preparing for cheering for Ash. He seems to have borrowed her Mamoswine, and she's staying away prepping the cheer.

Oh, and when Buizel pulls off Ice-Aqua-Jet, there's a close up of Dawn's excitement, and Barry freaks out. It's nice to see Ash still using Dawn's moves. :3. Buizel uses counter-shield too, but that's not Dawn's.

Actually, as I watch this, come to think of it, there's TONS of Dawn cheering and excited close-ups. I'll count em later.

Last edited:

Facescar

Post-Rambler General
I'm pretty sure it's because she thinks Piplup looks cute in the outfit, but I can't be sure. Hopefully it's because she thinks it'll be good for Ash? :p.

Dawn also seems to get caught by Paul spying on his phone call with Reggie, and she gets flustered. I think he asks her what she's doing and she talks about preparing for cheering for Ash. He seems to have borrowed her Mamoswine, and she's staying away prepping the cheer.

Oh, and when Buizel pulls off Ice-Aqua-Jet, there's a close up of Dawn's excitement, and Barry freaks out. It's nice to see Ash still using Dawn's moves. :3. Buizel uses counter-shield too, but that's not Dawn's.

Actually, as I watch this, come to think of it, there's TONS of Dawn cheering and excited close-ups. I'll count em later.

Counter-shield was the ultimate utilization of "spin", which even Dawn recognized during that Gym battle. I see that battle as the true "prequel" to the Sinnoh League. Same people watching, and by that point Ash had most of Dawn's moves ready (except Ice-aqua).

What's great is that it seems that, the closer we get to the end of DP, the more and more invested at least Dawn is towards Ash. I'm hoping that we don't get a one-sided shipping here, but it's clear that Dawn is really pushing towards loving Ash explicitly. *shrugs*

Wait, he borrowed Mamoswine? *waits more urgently for episode*

This was Tamioka again, right? He's got 185-188? So far that'd be 2 for 2 :)

-EDIT- *looks down* SOO SHINY!!!! I like it :) Just wish they swapped hats too, that's always cute. I think Dawn almost looks better in Ash's hat (then again, Ash looks weird without the hat...)/offtopic

Last edited:

Facescar

Post-Rambler General
Having watched DP 186 (or at least half)

What I noticed in the episode (if you think I"m posting something not related to PS, you're probably wrong. I'm seeing PS everywhere, so most of these facts are (in my head) relatable. Mostly that'll be Dawn moments). Also, this list is crazy-detailed. Please don't edit it down, even if you think it's off-topic. Also, it's very specific, so be warned, spoilers. Speaking of which...:
  • First, this episode feels so freaking epic. Having any PS in here at all = win. /offtopic
  • Dawn gets angry at Paul the moment he throws out his first pokemon... WHAT? She literally hisses out a grunt.
  • Barry's hilarious as always, the writers must love writing for him. /more off topic, last one I promise, but I had to note it. It adds to the episode's feeling.
  • Dawn does seem to be blushing about the outfit. Two notes. A. she puts her hands together like she had the previous episode when Ash won (blushing). Connection :p. B. Poochama (Piplup) blushes at the mention of how this is for Ash. What? Draw your own connections there.
  • Dawn sneaks in on Paul in an empty, dark pokemon center. Reggie's warning him about Ash's skills. Then Dawn walks in and ducks (cute scene that only adds to the epic-ness. This feels like an action movie all on its own! XP). Dawn seems to want to be really careful around Paul, probably for Ash.
  • Dawn getting discovered is another hilarious scene. DUK, get this picture for sure! Soooooo funny :). She has a blush under one eye, so that's embarrassment. The "Oracion" music in the next scene is a bit creepy at first. Need translation before Ikarishippers go crazy. Paul says "shinji", then Dawn talks about Ash and Reggie... then "Satoshi, satoshi"... what are they talking about? Seems like Paul is revealing how he feels mistreated. Dawn doesn't seem to be buying his attitude. Paul says something about Ash to Dawn, and in the next scene, Dawn is freaked a bit. Really would like to know what he's saying here... Could be important for PS...
  • Awwwwwwwwwww, so cute :). Dawn realizes she's on Paul's side and leaps over towards Ash (AND IS BLUSHING) (That's D). Sooooo cute XD Ash just stares at her (Paul doesn't flinch, so only Ash really cared).
  • Barry says something to piss Dawn off (E: it's about Paul, maybe spending time with him?) Dawn's not happy, could be related to how she doesn't want to give Ash the wrong idea? How many awesome freeze frames are there in this episode?
  • Dawn seems really conflicted about Paul... uhoh? She says something that gets Ash's attention, gets Paul to stop, and freaks Barry out. Probably about the phone call to Reggie. Dawn elaborates, now it's clear she's worried about their battle. She must have been thinking HARD about it... Wow. Good character development here. She says both their names three times, in different orders... translation? She blushes AGAIN, along with Piplup, when they look at each other. What's going on?!? Translation please, this is Dawn's key part of the episode! Actually, I want to mention one thing here. When Dawn's next to Ash, looking at Poochama = blush. Next to Paul earlier, looking at Poochama = *shrug*, he's weird.
  • When Ash recalls Pikachu, Barry is worried a bit, but Dawn just looks... confused? Then the good part: Barry seems to be admiring Paul, and Dawn gives him an AWESOME look. Her facial expressions in this episode are amazingly awesome. I'm going to stop over-emphasizing this, but you have to watch what they do with her here.
  • More "being worried for Ash"... Yeah, this happens a lot.
  • When Flare Blitz burns ... Aggron? She gets soooooo happy :). Barry gets miffed. Hands together again!!! DUK: G
  • *literally flinches with epicness of next scene. moves on* Dawn yells out in joy to Ash after he gets the first knock out (H). Barry, on the other hand, is waving his arms around and sweating (P). It looks like that Dawn-v.-Barry part of PS-y-ness is going to be played out in small chunks like this. I can't complain, it's awesome. btw. Dawn gets angry every time Paul sends out a pokemon? Odd.
  • More Barry v. Dawn: Barry gets "full of... Paul's abilities" when Ash pulls back Infernape, but Dawn reminds him it's about ... strategy? Yeah, probably {I: Dawn responding to an earlier statement by Barry}.
  • MORE HAND HOLDING: Dawn gets worried for Mukahawk, and gets in the same pose as before. She must love this pose now. Always hands clasped together, positioned over/near her heart (J). Cut to Barry saying something, and Dawn getting angry at him, again. Her face is really expressing a lot. We need a ton of pictures.... holy cow. OH! Because Paul used Counter-Shield. Dawn gets angry at/scared of Paul for using the Satohika move (K?).
  • More hand-holding... yawn ;). Man her emotions are all over. She's only less expressive than Barry and maybe Ash himself. (L) Dawn yells out for Mukahawk when they realize that Paul is going sadistic with his pokemon, and is going to take both out with that meteor. Crazy... that earlier scene must be Paul going mad... On topic though, Dawn is the one most worried, even more so than Ash (M: MOVE!!!)!
  • HOLY COW PAUL IS CRAZY. Even his own pokemon is like "don't do this to me". Its eyes are going crazy. Dawn switches to cheer for Buizel (N: It is her pokemon after all). Boo-yah, Ice Aqua Jet gets Dawn PSYCHED (O). Barry gets angry (P). MORE HAND HOLDING? Man, Dawn must have cold hands or something ;)
  • Dawn is happy, Barry is angry. When Drapion enters the battle though, Barry/Dawn'll get interesting. Having this battle so long = massive details in battle. That means more PS moments like we've seen, and much more character development. Dawn gets angry at Drapion's entrance too. Huh, must be cold hands and (she did it again right as I typed that too...) a twitching mouth.

Well, that's my list. Man that episode was awesome. I really just can't wait for the rest :)

-EDIT- I'm going to try and line up my descriptions with DUK's photos, to make it easier. If you see letter you don't think belongs, that's what it's for.

Last edited:

catzeye

Writer's Block
Hey you guys!

Pearlshippyness is present! When Ash met up with Paul, Dawn looked at the both of them and ran over to Ash's side with a little blush on her face!

And the talk with Paul seemed to be only about Ash. Well from what I could tell I speak no Japanese!

Man this is getting good! I'm so happy!

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
Here it is. Dp186.

Okay, you have fair warning, this is going to be a long post, and picture filled. I'm going to do a complete run-down of the episode, and post pictures to help people who haven't seen the ep get a better handle on what's going on. I won't explain too much of the actual ep though, just the PearlShippy stuff. :p.

There will be pictures in spoiler sections beneath the descriptions, numbers in parenthesis of the text refer to which picture.

The titles of the spoiler tags contain letters. If the spoiler tag has two pictures, and it says (D, E), the first picture is D, second is E. When referring to a picture, snag its letter so we all know which one you're referring to.

First things to notice:
  • Brock is actually smiling, showing emotion during Ash's battle, beyond explanations.
  • Barry is sitting next to Dawn. (explanations later)
  • Piplup is wearing some sort of jester gear? Perhaps due to his dislike of the pink cheerleading stuff. xD.

After the intro, we see Ash training with Glion/Gliscor. He uses Giga-Impact on Mamoswine. I find it interesting to see Ash training with Dawn's Pokemon when Brock's or Barry's could easily be used. After all, Usokkie/Sudowoodo was used in DP185. Mamoswine seems to mysteriously disappear after awhile.

Next, we see Dawn and Piplup, trying on and viewing Piplup's new outfit[1]. Dawn comments on how Piplup looks, and he strikes a pose. Then she picks him up and comments about going to show Ash and they both blush (2).

[img139]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6112/dawndressingpiplup1.png[/img139][img139]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1908/dawndressingpiplup2.png[/img139]
Then Dawn leaves the room and comes across Paul and Reggie chatting away on the phone. After asking about Reggie, the first conversation topic is Ash. Evidently Paul says something intriguing, because Dawn follows him. They chat for a little while longer, Paul goes on to say something that Dawn sweatdrops at (1). Noticeably, Paul never looks at Dawn except when she first pops up.

Then there's the "Satoshi is Satoshi" line Katsu talked about. Close up on Dawn, and Paul's chin. Not entirely sure what they chat about, but it seems like they're talking about Paul and Ash's relationship. Paul mentions himself. But lo and behold, Barry's fanboy cry breaks the discussion. "OH SHINJIII"

Ash, Brock and Barry come up. Ash waves to them, greeting Dawn before Paul. :3. Paul says something about the League, and when Ash runs up, Dawn gives him a quick glance, then runs over to Ash immediately. She blushes, dunno why, and Ash looks at her questioningly (2). Barry says something, and Dawn gets angry. Something about Paul and the battle. Maybe Barry says Paul'll win? :p. (3). Ash and Paul discuss Cynthia for some reason, then Paul walks off. Dawn seems less happy than Ash about Paul, again.

Then Dawn discusses the rivalry, Barry freaks. Oracion plays, Brock and Barry discuss things. Probably would be a powerful scene if I could understand it... Dawn looks down, almost sadly, kind of remembering the things that went on.

[img139]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/567/sayssomethingandwalksof.png[/img139]
[img139]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/103/meetwithash.png[/img139][img139]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5962/sangry.png[/img139]
To the battle. When Aggron uses Metal Sound, Piplup is affected, showing that they're behind Ash, literally and figuratively, although I should have expected that.

Barry moving seems to show/symbolize something this battle. Notice that he's watched Ash's training, not Paul's. He's also sitting next to Dawn, and seems to be expounding on things. So unlike in DP185, when the close shots were Brock/Barry, they're Dawn/Barry now, or at least Brock/Dawn. But he consistently still goes for Paul, and as a result, sometimes says things that Dawn doesn't like (1).

[img139]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7442/whattttdidhesayyy.png[/img139]

I'm only going to provide pictures now, as to not spoil the battle itself for everyone else. You can read Facescar's post for reference if you want specifics. Barry just seems to be surprised and spazzy, whereas Dawn is more happy, especially when Ash is succeeding.

[img139]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5346/getburned.png[/img139][img139]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2760/swin.png[/img139]
  • Reactions to... a burn..
  • Ash's one-up reactions
[img139]http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/1770/nuhuh.png[/img139][img139]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8042/paulshield.png[/img139]
  • Barry defends Paul, Dawn defends Ash
  • Paul pulls the counter-shield, Dawn's hands together again? :D
[img139]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1985/brockexplainsgastro.png[/img139][img139]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6734/praytomovestaraptor.png[/img139]
  • Brock explains a development, Dawn's concerned
  • Descent of a meteor...
[img139]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/764/mukuhawkganbatte.png[/img139][img139]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9193/buizelwarcry.png[/img139]
  • "Mukuhawk, hayatte!"
  • The Buizel war cry
[img139]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9581/iceaquajet.png[/img139][img139]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5259/iceaquajet2.png[/img139]
  • Ice Aqua Jet
  • Ice Aqua Jet 2. Note: This pic and the pic before it are EXACTLY replicated a little later.

Okay.. Phew. It's over. If anyone has any other pic requests, ask away. Hopefully I did my job okay. :).

Overall, besides the fact that it was an awesome battle, Tomioka pulls through. AGAIN. :3. (and Brock emotes... O_O) Hopefully the battle's length will allow for more like this! :3

Last edited:

Kdude146

It seams now Dawn wants Ash and no one else after I saw her look at Paul then we she looked at Ash she ran over to see him and after that the PS hints got even better to me this is going to be a very good battle and we will be geting more PS hints from now to the end of DP!!!

wind21

(laughing) There's not much left for me to say. It's fine.

From a pearlshipping perspective, I was amused at how Hikari acted in this episode. She's a little sneaky, and that's something Ash isn't. I said Pearlshipping is a bit of a doormat for other ships sometimes b/c Ash doesn't mind it when other guys flirt with Hikari, but goodness Hikari is a little guilty for why things are like this as well. Not that Paul was flirting with Hikari, don't get me wrong, but it was funny to see Ash's confusion when Hikari just jumped to his side, as well as Hikari's embarrassment. It looked like Hikari didn't want Ash to know what she'd been doing, and he just accepts that. I guess that's the way this ship is always going to be; Hikari sort of has to be dedicated to Ash on her own, when other guys try for her affections. Ash isn't going to interfere in matters like this, and that's just that.

Facescar

Post-Rambler General
(laughing) There's not much left for me to say. It's fine.

From a pearlshipping perspective, I was amused at how Hikari acted in this episode. She's a little sneaky, and that's something Ash isn't. I said Pearlshipping is a bit of a doormat for other ships sometimes b/c Ash doesn't mind it when other guys flirt with Hikari, but goodness Hikari is a little guilty for why things are like this as well. Not that Paul was flirting with Hikari, don't get me wrong, but it was funny to see Ash's confusion when Hikari just jumped to his side, as well as Hikari's embarrassment. It looked like Hikari didn't want Ash to know what she'd been doing, and he just accepts that. I guess that's the way this ship is always going to be; Hikari sort of has to be dedicated to Ash on her own, when other guys try for her affections. Ash isn't going to interfere in matters like this, and that's just that.

That's a good point. I think it's being set up to where Dawn has to choose, and this is much more about whether Dawn wants Ash more than whether Ash wants Dawn. In that case, this episode is perfect (and a great turning point). She's gone full-on Team Ash.

Last edited:

PePer

Well I can't say much too, but anyway without proper translation everything looks suspicious XD, however apparently there was PSh' instead of ISh' according to:

...Blah blah blah...

I loved all Hikari reactions especially when Buizel kicked *** with Ice Aqua. Regarding blush on Hikari face, when she jumped on Ash side, it was clearly from embaressment Dx.

Let's hope for best, time is short unfortunately.

UDI

Orange Hero
I really liked the scene where Dawn away from Paul and goes with Ash, I think that scene is very symbolic because it implies that Dawn would rather be with Ash and also puts an end to ikarishipping xD

this episode was also just the first of the Battle of Ash and Paul, and there was enough pearls scenes , surely we will see in the next two weeks, especially when Ash wins, I think Dawn is excited.

Hikari showed a lot of excitement, aggressive, and cuteness in the episode. Like the screen shots above, you can see the explosive of emotions in today's episode when it came to cheering/concerning Ash. And Piplup's new cheerleading outfit suits him.

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
wow, I am loving this episode already! just from seeing all these summaries, speculations, descriptions, and pictures,
I can't wait for it to come out in the dub! ;D
and I'm glad that Dawn's still being so supportive of Ash. it just shows how much she cares about him and loves him :)

oh, and I've got some pictures!!

[*]Dawn sneaks in on Paul in an empty, dark pokemon center. Reggie's warning him about Ash's skills. Then Dawn walks in and ducks (cute scene that only adds to the epic-ness. This feels like an action movie all on its own! XP). Dawn seems to want to be really careful around Paul, probably for Ash.
[*]Dawn getting discovered is another hilarious scene. DUK, get this picture for sure! Soooooo funny :). She has a blush under one eye, so that's embarrassment.

[imgsize=400]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp186/081.jpg[/imgsize]

[imgsize=400]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp186/083.jpg[/imgsize]

Paul catching Dawn spying on him, lol. xD

Then there's the "Satoshi is Satoshi" line Katsu talked about. Close up on Dawn, and Paul's chin. Not entirely sure what they chat about, but it seems like they're talking about Paul and Ash's relationship. Paul mentions himself. But lo and behold, Barry's fanboy cry breaks the discussion. "OH SHINJIII"

[imgsize=400]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp186/095.jpg[/imgsize]

[imgsize=400]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp186/097.jpg[/imgsize]

second picture is the "Satoshi is Satoshi" line.

and here's Brock, Barry, and Dawn being worried about Ash and Buizel near the end of the episode
and Dawn's doing the hand-clasp thing AGAIN:

[imgsize=400]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp186/444.jpg[/imgsize]

[imgsize=400]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp186/445.jpg[/imgsize]

..hm, I just loved Dawn in this episode :)
hopefully, they'll be more PearlShipping to come in the next episode!

Last edited:

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Hi all long time no see!

I attempted translating the Hikari/Shinji convo as well as when they meet up with Satoshi, Jun and Takeshi. Keep it mind that I'm not fluent and only just learning Japanese, so don't take it word for word XD Although I failed translating some parts..I hope you can get the gist of what's going on <3

-Hikari overheard Shinji talking to Reiji on the phone-
Hikari: That was Reiji just now, wasn’t it? He didn’t come today?
Shinji: -ignores her- What's that guy doing?
Hikari: Eh? You mean Satoshi?
Hikari: -is ignored again- Hey! When you ask something, you should listen!
Hikari: Satoshi and his Pokemon are getting ready for battle. Did you want something?
Shinji: No, It’s fine.
Hikari: Then why did you ask?
Shinji: Who knows.
Hikari: What? -_-
Shinji: I hate that guy.
Hikari: Eh?
Shinji: He and my brother are the same. “friends, trust", my brother said these things too.
Hikari: Satoshi isn’t Reiji. Satoshi is Satoshi.
Jun: SHINJI~!
Satoshi: Hikari! Shinji! -starts running up to them-
Shinji: I understand. He is the one trainer I have to fight to get to quarterfinals. In order to win the Shinou League, I have to win against him.
-Hikari looks at them both, then notices she’s on Shinji’s side, so she quickly jumps over next to Satoshi-
Jun: What’s up? Finding out before the battle what Shinji’s Pokemon team will be?
Hikari: That’s not it. =_=
Satoshi: Shirona will be watching too. Let’s have a good battle.
Shinji: That’s what I intend.
Hikari: (She says Shirona’s line “when two people meet something is born” or whatever xD)
Jun: Eh?! (and something else I don’t really know xD)
Takeshi: (he explains to Jun that Shirona said those lines while talking to Satoshi and Shinji a while back)
Hikari: Satoshi meeting Shinji…Shinji meeting Satoshi…to start what…? Maybe we’ll find out in today’s battle!
Jun: What, what, what?! –goes on about himself or something blahblah-
Shinji: I’ll meet you at the battlefield.
Satoshi: Yeah!

There ^^; Ehehe...

Well, while I really wasn't expecting Hikari to have a convo with Shinji, the part where she realised where she was, and so quickly jumped over to Satoshi (confusing him xD) made it all better. As well as all the cheering stuff, that was great too. I hope the league gives us some more SatoHika moments. We've had room for Kouhei/Hikari and this Shinji/Hikari interaction thing, so surely they'll have room to give us a cute alone moment or something :3 ....Or maybe they're saving the big guns for the end of DP 8D xD

Stay strong and keep it up, Pearlshippers! And sorry I'm never on here x.x

Last edited:

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
@rioT6296: Your pictures don't seem to be working. :(
@Endless-Summer: THANK YOU! That helps a ton. I guess it was all unimportant small talk then, so all that matters is the cheering! :3.

Stay strong and keep it up, Pearlshippers! And sorry I'm never on here x.x

You know, I was just about to go find you on DeviantArt and drag you over here. xD. I guess you don't want to be dragged. You should post some of your new art! :D.

Piplup's new cheerleading outfit suits him.

Yeah. It's nice how he doesn't have to wear the skirt anymore. xD. On another note, it's also nice to see the cheerleading outfits in spirit. Even if Dawn isn't, Piplup is. :3. Maybe she'll drag it out for later... If the battle turns, she might leave and grab it. :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.