• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew151

Thunder Trainer
If Ash and Dawn were to play matchmaker with a couple, what would that couple be?

Evidently, Lyra and Khoury. I would like Jimmy and Marina (my 2nd favorite coupling currently) as Marina was shown in cameos over the course of the DP saga. Of course knowing Ash and Dawn they're more concerned on their own matchmaking. Other options.... eh.

Who the heck set up Buizel with those moves? Ice Punch is new, and Aqua Jet and Sonic Boom has their uses, but why Water Gun instead of Water Pulse (which he learned during the 3rd Gym battle)? Aqua Jet should have been used to swim around Hydro Pump and Water Pulse would have been a good chance to inflict confusion. I really can't say much aout that Ash VS Kenny because Flint had to make an appearance and overlap the time that could have been used to extend the Ash VS Kenny battle.

What song do you think best fits Ash and Dawn's relationship?

High Touch is the option. So would that opening song from BW Season 2 if they had Dawn stay, but...

I think ONE is a good addition and that ending song from the shoved in Zoark movie. I would love for Secret Garden to be an addition. So far the only music (or song) to be not in any current episode.

Shadow1275

Too many to pick. High Touch is the obvious choice but then you've got Dawn's Japanese theme, "By your Side" Which also hints at the special relationship that Dawn and Ash have. They are both pretty good songs too, considering the anime's usual standards.

Shadow1275

Too many to pick. High Touch is the obvious choice but then you've got Dawn's Japanese theme, "By your Side" Which also hints at the special relationship that Dawn and Ash have. They are both pretty good songs too, considering the anime's usual standards.

Shadow1275

DarkIceBubbles

Kalos season is coming up soon and kalos ash will bug me cause he look older but still 10. But I have a feeling iris will come back but I prefer dawn. Doesn't anyone agree with me? who should come back for kalos? Dawn or iris? And why? my is dawn cause there more connection with ash then iris and there Can be a rival between Dawn and Serena. (Mhahahaha) but if dawn is gonna return, at least change the outfit to look.... Kalosy. Soon ya

Vintrial

Whouffle.
Kalos season is coming up soon and kalos ash will bug me cause he look older but still 10. But I have a feeling iris will come back but I prefer dawn. Doesn't anyone agree with me? who should come back for kalos? Dawn or iris? And why? my is dawn cause there more connection with ash then iris and there Can be a rival between Dawn and Serena. (Mhahahaha) but if dawn is gonna return, at least change the outfit to look.... Kalosy. Soon ya

I talked about this with someone a while ago, Dawn can return, Not for the cast but for a cameo, if the ratings are bad and they bring Iris, poor guys. So if Dawn/May/Misty/Brock return it wouldn't suprise.
As for Serena X Dawn, well i dunno about that, Dawn is as oblivious to Love as Ash, but her connection with Ash would be a sure, ( "We always be, Special Friends" ).
If she doesn't get even a reference i will be mad ):
But Dawn would win to Serena of course :D They could be Fashion Rivals lol

PS: If Serena ends up having a Outgoing personality i will just say that Dawn dyed her hair blonde.

Last edited:

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
who should come back for kalos? Dawn or iris? And why?
Defintely Dawn. they would just be doing a diservice to all the fans by bringing back Iris and her "you're such a kid" remarks. Like Vintrial said the ratings would defintely go down. And I definetely think Dawn should get an upadated outfit since for some reason she didn't get one in BW. But I am so afraid Iris is gonna come back cause of the usual tradition. Although since they're breaking a lot of other traditions, I'm hoping for the best.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
who should come back for kalos? Dawn or iris? And why?
Defintely Dawn. they would just be doing a diservice to all the fans by bringing back Iris and her "you're such a kid" remarks. Like Vintrial said the ratings would defintely go down. And I definetely think Dawn should get an upadated outfit since for some reason she didn't get one in BW. But I am so afraid Iris is gonna come back cause of the usual tradition. Although since they're breaking a lot of other traditions, I'm hoping for the best.

I'm kinda of waiting that Brock will have a cameo, if they made so that every companion had one, it would awesome, plus we could see with wich ones Ash true shared a better connection, which i think we all know the answer :b
How would you guys like a new outfit for Dawn ?

mew151

Thunder Trainer

... What? Why have other options if we're talking about this coupling in general? Perhaps if this was the question instead.

Why should Dawn return to make an appearance in Kalos?

There. Stays in the Pearlshipping course without leaving out anything or dragging unnecessary info.

With the idea of the PokeStylist, it pretty much writes for itself. Different styles, potential ideas and there can be more than just Dawn for so much they can do. Heck, bring out the Contest just for Kalos.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
... What? Why have other options if we're talking about this coupling in general? Perhaps if this was the question instead.

There. Stays in the Pearlshipping course without leaving out anything or dragging unnecessary info.

With the idea of the PokeStylist, it pretty much writes for itself. Different styles, potential ideas and there can be more than just Dawn for so much they can do. Heck, bring out the Contest just for Kalos.

I think that Contest should return, not just for the Anime but for the games, it gives more life hours to the game.
Well Buneary did become a PokeModel, so if Serena goals is to be Fashion it would be awesome and episode were Dawn came to Kalos to get Buneary something designed by her.
And then Serena can see who is Ash "special Friend" ehehehe

DarkIceBubbles

I talked about this with someone a while ago, Dawn can return, Not for the cast but for a cameo, if the ratings are bad and they bring Iris, poor guys. So if Dawn/May/Misty/Brock return it wouldn't suprise.
As for Serena X Dawn, well i dunno about that, Dawn is as oblivious to Love as Ash, but her connection with Ash would be a sure, ( "We always be, Special Friends" ).
If she doesn't get even a reference i will be mad ):
But Dawn would win to Serena of course :D They could be Fashion Rivals lol

PS: If Serena ends up having a Outgoing personality i will just say that Dawn dyed her hair blonde.

If the rating are bad won't they add dawn in to raise it up? Just saying, and we're did u get " we always be, special friends"? Did I miss a episode or something? Fashion rivals will totally awsome!!! I can see it,..... Dawn with blonde hair... Hard to believe if Serena dose have the same personality like dawn (Key work IF) but I wish they add that there a rival between them for Ash :D

Vintrial

Whouffle.
If the rating are bad won't they add dawn in to raise it up? Just saying, and we're did u get " we always be, special friends"? Did I miss a episode or something? Fashion rivals will totally awsome!!! I can see it,..... Dawn with blonde hair... Hard to believe if Serena dose have the same personality like dawn (Key work IF) but I wish they add that there a rival between them for Ash :D

The Special Friends is implied in the in High Touch and in Dawn theme ( Japan ).
But resemblaces between Dawn and Serena, are big lol. But yeah it's a big IF.
Well Serena would be just as a rival as Kenny was (If you know what i mean ahahah )

But is Stated in the final song "In your heart, La la la" -> http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/In_Your_Heart,_LaLaLa

Last edited:

CMDShift4

Anonymous

With the idea of the PokeStylist, it pretty much writes for itself.

I would also like the idea of her PokeStylist. She and Serena would be into it and its like a double fanservice for the audience. Imagine if they were about to trade outfits? There are some similarities between them anyway.

...oh and hello guys. Being a Ash multishipper, I support Pearlshipping as well.

mew151

Thunder Trainer
Yo! CMDShift4, welcome. Please have a good time.

Man, I've got to pay more attention to song lyrics. Completely missed that part.

Shadow1275

In what episode did you started shipping Dawn X Ash ?

When Dawn lost her contest and Ash did his classic sad look hidden by his hat. You know Ash cares when he uses that look.

Here's a good question.

If Ash and Dawn were to have kids, what would they look like?

Vintrial

Whouffle.
If Ash and Dawn were to have kids, what would they look like?

Girl or Boy ? lol

When Ash had his second battle versus Roark and Dawn used the Cheerleading uniform to cheer him on.

Hikatoshi26

I shipped Pearl from episode 3 on. When i saw that DP was gonna be the first series with 2 main characters i was sold.

On a side note nice to see the activity. not everyone ran over to Reunionshipping lol.

Vintrial

Whouffle.

I shipped Pearl from episode 3 on. When i saw that DP was gonna be the first series with 2 main characters i was sold.

On a side note nice to see the activity. not everyone ran over to Reunionshipping lol.

Well if we want Dawn to do a cameo on X/Y we might as have more activity ^^ Same thing is happening with our Japanese friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.