• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikatoshi26

I just sawn the battle againts tobias again, and in the end of the episode Ash is almost crying looking at the arena, but he starts to smile once Dawn arrives and talks to him ^^ so sweet.
True that Brock didn't block always, in the river scene on the 12 movie you can see him standing by watching to two flirting ^^

I dont think he was almost crying but he was upset even Ash knew that was his best chance to win a league. Ash is getting tired of losing in the league I still think Unova is still gnawing at him. But that was an adorable scene. Hikari def. had the most physical contact with Satoshi lol.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
I dont think he was almost crying but he was upset even Ash knew that was his best chance to win a league. Ash is getting tired of losing in the league I still think Unova is still gnawing at him. But that was an adorable scene. Hikari def. had the most physical contact with Satoshi lol.

Not only physical contanct, was the one that had the biggest influence on him too ^^
But he was doing the anime tingy with the eyes shaking u.u for me he was going to cry

Hikatoshi26

Not only physical contanct, was the one that had the biggest influence on him too ^^
But he was doing the anime tingy with the eyes shaking u.u for me he was going to cry

Yeah Hikari was so similar to Satoshi that her creativity and his strengthen each other. That's what really set Pearl apart. I miss the DP days I'm liking XY so far but I miss my pretty Bluenett.

Shadow1275

what's your favorite Pearlshipping moment?

Mine will have 2 of them. Movie 12 when they were flirting in the water. Also I loved when Hikari passed out and Satoshi gave her the warm milk. I thought that was so sweet and evenif it was Takeshi's idea he gave it to Satoshi to give to her. See Takeshi didnt always Pearl block lol. A close 3rd would be the episode Doc brock there were like a married couple I was so Sweet

That double battle after the flirting, when Ash saved Piplup with Pikachu and Dawn's reaction was priceless.

Shadow1275

Yes it was and it happened while HI Touch was playing man I may re-watch movie 12 now.

Yeah, battlecry stand up is pretty good, but it ain't high touch. It's funny how the english version added a ton of shipping moments for Misty X Ash but dumbed down the shipping for everything else.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yah, it's funny how much they advertised Pearlshipping. I think they even played music in the background, didn't they?

Vintrial

Whouffle.
Yah, it's funny how much they advertised Pearlshipping. I think they even played music in the background, didn't they?

Cause it rocks! The best relations are the ones based on the best of friendshipps.
And in that no one can't top Dawn and Ash. Just see how Lyra got it so quickly ^^
It both of them didn't realise it =(

Shadow1275

Cause it rocks! The best relations are the ones based on the best of friendshipps.
And in that no one can't top Dawn and Ash. Just see how Lyra got it so quickly ^^
It both of them didn't realise it =(

Dawn was suspiciously defensive when Lyra asked if She liked Ash. Hmmm interesting

Hikatoshi26

Was there someone who questionned Ash the same way ? I might go back and watch some pearl episode to see if existed <.<

Noone to my knowledge questioned Ash if Dawn was his or not. I can alwasy rewatch and check but I only remember Dawn being asked.

Shadow1275

Was there someone who questionned Ash the same way ? I might go back and watch some pearl episode to see if existed <.<
Not as far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure the only people who ever confronted ppl about romance were Lyra to Dawn about Kourhy and Ash, and to a lesser extent Kenny towards Dawn. But knowing Captain Oblivious, I bet if someone asked him if Dawn was his girlfriend he'd just reply with a confused look, "But she already is my friend."

Vintrial

Whouffle.
Not as far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure the only people who ever confronted ppl about romance were Lyra to Dawn about Kourhy and Ash, and to a lesser extent Kenny towards Dawn. But knowing Captain Oblivious, I bet if someone asked him if Dawn was his girlfriend he'd just reply with a confused look, "But she already is my friend."

Yeah Ash does have its way to ruin the moments :/
If Dawn were to come to Kalos, how would the new crew react to Dawn and Ash close bond ?

Last edited:

Shadow1275

Yeah Ash does have its way to ruin the moments :/
If Dawn were to come to Kalos, how would the new crew react to Dawn and Ash close bond ?

Obviously Serena would be hurt and jealous, the question is would she try to win Ash over, or if she saw that he was happy would she simply leave him be bc she wants Ash to be happy.

I don't think Lumiose's leader would care but his little sister might try to play matchmaker between Ash or Dawn, or considering that she is part of Serena's group she would probably try to play matchmaker between Ash and Serena.

Btw, just started playing Pokemon Light Platinum version and it is a blast.

Vintrial

Whouffle.

Honestly ? No ideia but I can see Serena getting jealous, tbh, who wouldn't ?
I can also imagine Bonnie having a "lyra" role if they were to meet ^^

Light platinum, what is that ? o_O

Shadow1275

Light platinum, what is that ? o_O

A rom hack of Ruby, but look it up on youtube. The guy who made it created 2 whole new complete worlds with every single pokemon from Gen's 1-5. A completely new story as well where you start out with one of the Kanto starters, but can recieve one of each gen's starters as your journey progresses. The difficulty is a little harder, for example the first time you face the elite 4 they have pokemon in the 60s and low 70s. Gym trainers may have pokemon between 25-30, but the leader will have pokemon leveled 30-40, for example. All the gym leaders are original too, as well as the gyms themselves. It's awesome!

Navin

MALDREAD
A rom hack of Ruby, but look it up on youtube. The guy who made it created 2 whole new complete worlds with every single pokemon from Gen's 1-5. A completely new story as well where you start out with one of the Kanto starters, but can recieve one of each gen's starters as your journey progresses. The difficulty is a little harder, for example the first time you face the elite 4 they have pokemon in the 60s and low 70s. Gym trainers may have pokemon between 25-30, but the leader will have pokemon leveled 30-40, for example. All the gym leaders are original too, as well as the gyms themselves. It's awesome!

I've been playing Light Platinum - I can verify that its a great hack.

Shadow1275

I've been playing Light Platinum - I can verify that its a great hack.

Oh yeah, though that Difficulty spike can sneak up on you. I was in the 3rd gym [water type for those of you who don't know the hack] And the trainers only had level 28s tops which I destroyed with my level 31 Sparky A.K.A Pikachu. Cue the gym leader fight and he throws out a level 35 Seadra which massacred my team [all level 31-35] except for my Blaze A.K.A. Charizard who was level 42. Finished it with a flamethrower. That never happened to me in any of the handheld games.

Status
Not open for further replies.