• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!, I think that, along side poke ( despite i don't like it ) are the second more plausible shipps (behind contest).

It is plausible and logical, especially Contest. I don't know about Poké.... It's been, how much, over 10 years?

Vintrial

Whouffle.
It is plausible and logical, especially Contest. I don't know about Poké.... It's been, how much, over 10 years?

Pearl started 7 years ago :b, time past to everyone, advance generation started 10 years ago

Pearl started 7 years ago :b, time past to everyone, advance generation started 10 years ago

And still hoping that the series will change more, instead of the same thing all over again....:/.

Any of you actually have a Pearlshipping fanfic. that you'd like to read? Any favourites? Cause I've got into the Pearlshipping fanfics. lately :p.

Hikatoshi26

Any of you actually have a Pearlshipping fanfic. that you'd like to read? Any favourites? Cause I've got into the Pearlshipping fanfics. lately :p.

I have 2 chapters up on my fic. the link is in my sig...I have alot of fanfics I like for pearl but its better you discover them yourself. This is getting off topic after all.

So here is a topic....

What if XY took the same path as Hoenn and Incorporated Sinnoh Battle Frontier since it was in Platinum but never showcased like Kanto's was. Want chance do you think Dawn would travel through Sinnoh with Ash again?

I tried to be original lol.

So here is a topic....

What if XY took the same path as Hoenn and Incorporated Sinnoh Battle Frontier since it was in Platinum but never showcased like Kanto's was. Want chance do you think Dawn would travel through Sinnoh with Ash again?

The chances could be there. She would definitely want to cheer him on again, like she always did during the DP-series. She always stood by his side. There are plenty more reasons. So what do you think?

pokemongeof

Welcome to the family UnbeatableLightandWill! Gr8 to see new faces!

What would push Pearlshipping into being reality? So what moments, activities, memories, and so on?
Let's put aside pokemon being like Conan. We would see Ash starting to open up his emotions, and overcome that annoying density.

At least, that's what I hope.

Also im going 2 write a fanfic soon. HOpe u guys like it! :p

ZealousZoroark

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could join the thread?

What do you like about Pearlshipping?

Pearlshipping, in my opinion, is the ship that is most likely to become canon. The harmonious relationship of Ash and Dawn is truly unparalleled in the Pokemon anime - no two characters have ever understood each other better than the two of them. Dawn in a way is a female version of Ash; she loves her and other people's pokemon, tries the hardest to help her friends and achieve her goal as well as a certain bit of rashness (from time to time at least).

And Dawn and Ash are in my top 5 favourite Pokemon characters so why not?

Hikatoshi26

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could join the thread?

Pearlshipping, in my opinion, is the ship that is most likely to become canon. The harmonious relationship of Ash and Dawn is truly unparalleled in the Pokemon anime - no two characters have ever understood each other better than the two of them. Dawn in a way is a female version of Ash; she loves her and other people's pokemon, tries the hardest to help her friends and achieve her goal as well as a certain bit of rashness (from time to time at least).

And Dawn and Ash are in my top 5 favourite Pokemon characters so why not?

No need to ask to join.

Welcome to our small but vocal family :)

New voices and opinions are always good to see.

Vintrial

Whouffle.

Do you know who is the battle tower tycoon ?
Palmer
Who is son?
Barry
Who is childhood friend of Dawn's ?
Barry.
She would know in no time and come running to see Ash again! :D ( along with my favorite blonde rival for Ash ).

"Why Dawn is the best thing to happen to Pokemon" <- check it guys

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
for me, I find that Ash and Dawn compliment one another really well, they learn off one another and use what they learn in their chosen fields, they make an awesome tag team covering weaknesses either one of them has with each other's strengths, they sort of know what the other is thinking, they know when to say something to one another and bring the other out of a low time.

for me PearlShipping is all about using one another's strengths to cover the other's weaknesses and these two do it better than any of the other pairings involving Ash

Vintrial

Whouffle.
for me, I find that Ash and Dawn compliment one another really well, they learn off one another and use what they learn in their chosen fields, they make an awesome tag team covering weaknesses either one of them has with each other's strengths, they sort of know what the other is thinking, they know when to say something to one another and bring the other out of a low time.

for me PearlShipping is all about using one another's strengths to cover the other's weaknesses and these two do it better than any of the other pairings involving Ash

Dawn could compete with Ash and be his Equal.
A relation that would be based in Adoration is doomed to fail.
One based on Equality and pushing each other isn't.

Dawn could compete with Ash and be his Equal.
A relation that would be based in Adoration is doomed to fail.
One based on Equality and pushing each other isn't.

Couldn't agree more. And nice to see another new Pearlshipper tagging along ;)!

That is one of the main aspects, definitely. Besides, they grew closer to each other everytime, cheering for each other, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

pokemongeof

Agreed with all the above mentioned statements. That's what Pearlshipping is all about: the bond and where Ash/Dawn falls, the other is there.

And welcome ZealousZoroark! No need to worry about joining! Welcome to the family!

Yeah. They always strengthen each other. Otherwise Ash wouldn't placed 4th (never made so far before) in the Sinnoh League and Dawn wouldn't come so far in the Grand Festival.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

how dawn always cheered for ash, she seems cute in her cheerleading outfit btw.

i have yet to rewatch the episodes though then maybe i can tell more.

BlueDragonfangirl

I always felt Ash / Dawn really balanced each other out in a lot of ways and had good chemistry. I re watch the Pearlshipping moments on YouTube and never get tired of it :)

I just re-watch everything. The series and the movies, etc. It never gets old and the DP-series are just the best series.

Status
Not open for further replies.