• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
I just re-watch everything. The series and the movies, etc. It never gets old and the DP-series are just the best series.

I'm on the same boat as you =)
So next week is the Iris special, probably the last opportunitty to see Dawn this year, I doubt they will do a flashback episode this year

I'm on the same boat as you =)
So next week is the Iris special, probably the last opportunitty to see Dawn this year, I doubt they will do a flashback episode this year

Yeah. But I'm not looking forward or something in that special. Iris never caught my attention. I keep my hopes up that Dawn will return (somehow). After all, she's the only that had the strongest bond and relationship with Ash, etc.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
yeah I have all of DP, BW and Xy in Japanese subbed and raw. OS and AG is mostly dubbed with some subbed and raw splashed in. All the movies are Japanese.

You have over 800 episodes ?
wut
Sniff* I want that they do a spin-off of the companions in pokemon so much.
I mean i like Ash. But the formula has dragged for to much time.
That is one of the reasons i want the Hoenn remakes to come lol

Hikatoshi26

You have over 800 episodes ?
wut
Sniff* I want that they do a spin-off of the companions in pokemon so much.
I mean i like Ash. But the formula has dragged for to much time.
That is one of the reasons i want the Hoenn remakes to come lol

lol i have about 850 because i have every special orgins chronicles lol you name it got it.

I want hoenn remakes because it will give them a chance to improve on a lackluster gen imo. Also maybe we can get May and Dawn back somehow :)

SmellYaLater

Is it just me or are they bringing iris back very early? It took a while to bring back Dawn for a long cameo. Im saying this because possibly the writers might be trying to fit in and bring some of the past characters back. Xy has only had about 20ish episodes and im expecting at least 100 before it ends.

Hikatoshi26

Is it just me or are they bringing iris back very early? It took a while to bring back Dawn for a long cameo. Im saying this because possibly the writers might be trying to fit in and bring some of the past characters back. Xy has only had about 20ish episodes and im expecting at least 100 before it ends.

Iris isn't getting a cameo she is getting a special about her life after Ash just like Dawn Brock and Cilan got. Her's is delayed because of all the promotion of XY they did. If Iris gets a cameo and i am sure she will it will later in the series around halfway through all the cameos were inbetween episode 70-90 of that region so i expect that here too.

yeah I have all of DP, BW and Xy in Japanese subbed and raw. OS and AG is mostly dubbed with some subbed and raw splashed in. All the movies are Japanese.

Wow, I wonder where you get those subbed versions then, lol.

DarkIceBubbles

I have to get on more offedend.... Either way I know this could or couldn't not fit to this talk but I just want some opinion.. do u think pokemon will ever get a random spin-off of ash traveling to the future and see the life in like... 20 years? (And will ash to see his friends having families.. And who will be with who..) like I said this could or could not fit in this chat

Hikatoshi26

I have to get on more offedend.... Either way I know this could or couldn't not fit to this talk but I just want some opinion.. do u think pokemon will ever get a random spin-off of ash traveling to the future and see the life in like... 20 years? (And will ash to see his friends having families.. And who will be with who..) like I said this could or could not fit in this chat

i think something like that will stay in the land of fanfics dont see that out of japan normally.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
Sadly, Pokemon is such a straigth forward anime that anything out of the box and not linear will fall to the fanfic areas.
Even the Hunter J plot seems like a fan-fiction.

What is you favorite Pearlshipping Fan-fiction?

BlueDragonfangirl

Yeah. But I'm not looking forward or something in that special. Iris never caught my attention. I keep my hopes up that Dawn will return (somehow). After all, she's the only that had the strongest bond and relationship with Ash, etc.

You'd think Dawn would get another cameo, I mean both Dawn and Pearlshipping were really popular in Japan. It hasn't been too long since her cameo in Best Wishes, after all :)

Course, can you imagine if Serena saw Dawn as a rival for Ash's affections? Imagine if they had a rivalry over thatXD

Hikatoshi26

You'd think Dawn would get another cameo, I mean both Dawn and Pearlshipping were really popular in Japan. It hasn't been too long since her cameo in Best Wishes, after all :)

Course, can you imagine if Serena saw Dawn as a rival for Ash's affections? Imagine if they had a rivalry over thatXD

A Dawn and Serena love rivalry would be interesting to see but it wont happen. Serena feelings are known but only to herself and Fokko. Hikari feelings are well known but not developed because when it comes to matters of her own heart she is dense just like Ash. The only difference is she knows that outside of her pokemon Satoshi>All. So I doubt it would an open rivalry Serena may be jealous but keep it to her self and I doubt Hikari would even notice.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
A Dawn and Serena love rivalry would be interesting to see but it wont happen. Serena feelings are known but only to herself and Fokko. Hikari feelings are well known but not developed because when it comes to matters of her own heart she is dense just like Ash. The only difference is she knows that outside of her pokemon Satoshi>All. So I doubt it would an open rivalry Serena may be jealous but keep it to her self and I doubt Hikari would even notice.

Brock, Lyra, Ursula, Kenny and Zoey seemed pretty aware of both Dawn and ASh feelings during dp.
Even May in her brief cameo to some extent

BlueDragonfangirl

Brock, Lyra, Ursula, Kenny and Zoey seemed pretty aware of both Dawn and ASh feelings during dp.
Even May in her brief cameo to some extent

HA That's true, Kenny even got jealous over it, poor delusional Kenny :p

Yah, could see Serena getting jealous at best.

Dawn will just hang out with Ash without noticing, wonder if every one in the X and Y group would notice this not just Serena?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
What is you favorite Pearlshipping Fan-fiction?

um are we allowed to ask something like this anyway i actually don't have a favorite ff to be exact as long its something these two then I'm fine with it.

Indeed it is. And you're right about it, that is hasn't been too long ago since Dawn's last return. And this for, what was it, 9 episodes? That's a lot of episodes when you compare it with Misty's and May's brief return. Maybe they'll change some things in the XY-series, instead of exerting and sticking to the 'old concept'.

A love rivalry would definitely be great and entertaining to watch. But, sadly, it's still Pokémon after all. But you never know. There's a time for everything new, right? ;).

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I really don't want to see a Serena and Dawn shipping rivalry, it would be degrading to both characters imo. I could see Serena being slightly jealous with how close Ash's and Dawn's relationships are, but I don't really think we'll get any ill feelings between the two.

Hikatoshi26

I really don't want to see a Serena and Dawn shipping rivalry, it would be degrading to both characters imo. I could see Serena being slightly jealous with how close Ash's and Dawn's relationships are, but I don't really think we'll get any ill feelings between the two.

This I agree with. I think it is above both girls to be rivals like that at least over Ash now they can totally be baking rivals and that I would love.

pokemongeof

Sorry I am not active! I have been in the Pearlshipping vault! You guys should make an account there!

What is your Favorite FanFiction(s)
Mine's gotta be Perfection, Nightmares, and Dawn of a New Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.