• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikatoshi26

Fanfic idea

Dawn want to tell Ash that she is in love with him but every thing getting in her way. Also a cupid is trying to shot her with his arrow of luvdisk to get her the powers to do so.

I do like that idea. You should write it.

It's been active here.

Great to see another new addition to the community here, welcome DarkLucario! :D.

Ash's comment in XY022 regarding the Piplups was sure nice :D.

BlueDragonfangirl

It's been active here.

Great to see another new addition to the community here, welcome DarkLucario! :D.

Ash's comment in XY022 regarding the Piplups was sure nice :D.

Yah, I don't think Ash has ever talked or even tipped towed around any of his other past girl companions, shows some thing right? :D

Wonder how big Pearl shipping is in Japan? Around here still seems popular :D

Hikatoshi26

Yah, I don't think Ash has ever talked or even tipped towed around any of his other past girl companions, shows some thing right? :D

Wonder how big Pearl shipping is in Japan? Around here still seems popular :D

Yeah he doesn't mention past companions pokemon. Hikari was the first that is what made it so cool. Hopefully the popularity of hikari and pearl in japan will lead to something in the future.

dechirures

Heaven Or Hell
He doesn't mention them directly but i do remember in D&P Ash uses a Misty Lure(Don't hold it against me)....

I wish Hikari would return to the show (I don't want another of my ship sunk rock bottom) it would be an interesting to have a contest battle with Satoshi vs Hikari right? because while they both participate in a contest they don't get to battle each other(No need for a split ribbon though. Thats already Mays)

BlueDragonfangirl

He doesn't mention them directly but i do remember in D&P Ash uses a Misty Lure(Don't hold it against me)....

I wish Hikari would return to the show (I don't want another of my ship sunk rock bottom) it would be an interesting to have a contest battle with Satoshi vs Hikari right? because while they both participate in a contest they don't get to battle each other(No need for a split ribbon though. Thats already Mays)

Don't worry, I don't think any of us will hold that against you :D

Still, Dawn's been talked about the most in the newer shows.

I know this sounds corny but as long you still love it and support it, shouldn't right? :D

I know this sounds corny but as long you still love it and support it, shouldn't right? :D

I like that kind of optimism.

Pearlshipping is exceptional and will never go down. There are so many reasons.

dechirures

Heaven Or Hell

It wouldn't be a problem to me unless they decided to finish the series suddenly and just slap someone to Satoshi to form a ship(Not Much Though I will still support it even then but will feel probably feel frustrated).

If Hikari visited Kalos Region what do you think will be the reason for this/what might happen in the show?
Any Thoughts?
For me its for Dressing up Pokemon.

Last edited:
If Hikari visited Kalos Region what do you think will be the reason for this/what might happen in the show?
Any Thoughts?
For me its for Dressing up Pokemon.

Well, it's Kalos, so I would say something fashion-related, or maybe she wants to perfect her coordinator skills again, but this time in Kalos?

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Any Thoughts?

I think it would be for Poké-styling because maybe Paris could be in Kalos. So my idea is like this, Ash is running in Lumiose City with reckless abandon because he saw someone who looks like Dawn somewhere. So he sees that person (Dawn) go into a Furfrou Grooming salon, and sees that its her. Then they start talking about Pokemon, battles, contests, things like that.

I like that idea. Never thought about Paris though, but that's a nice one.
It could kinda be like Cynthia in BW, but this time Paris. Kalos is something that perfectly fits for Paris. I'm for sure that meeting her again in Kalos, would also immediately remind Ash of Dawn.

DarkIceBubbles

Any Thoughts?

I bet that she will be there for a fashion show. Her buneary won that fashion contest and now there working with poke fashion so.. Dawn and Paris (I think that the girl name) travel to Kalos, home of the love/fashion. Since Serena is a fashionista, she will find a poster about it, drag Ash along and there, while Ash is bored he will see a buneary who saw pikachu and flirts. Ash will realize who that buneary is and in the end of the show, buneary leaps into Dawn's arms and each of them meet, eye to eye. Dawn will smile and so will Ash. Later they meet up and talk to eachother and there will be a fight between Dawn and Serena. MHAHAHAHAHAH!!! We'll that wat I believe what should happen if they met :)

I bet that she will be there for a fashion show. Her buneary won that fashion contest and now there working with poke fashion so.. Dawn and Paris (I think that the girl name) travel to Kalos, home of the love/fashion. Since Serena is a fashionista, she will find a poster about it, drag Ash along and there, while Ash is bored he will see a buneary who saw pikachu and flirts. Ash will realize who that buneary is and in the end of the show, buneary leaps into Dawn's arms and each of them meet, eye to eye. Dawn will smile and so will Ash. Later they meet up and talk to eachother and there will be a fight between Dawn and Serena. MHAHAHAHAHAH!!! We'll that wat I believe what should happen if they met :)

I like that idea though XD.

p96822

Evolve me please
I love Ash and Dawn's high five and I want a high five with a kiss on the lips. I though Dawn has a good relationship Ash

DarkIceBubbles

I love Ash and Dawn's high five and I want a high five with a kiss on the lips. I though Dawn has a good relationship Ash

Thank you! It was very easy because I was in my fantasy world for 10 years... Yep I din't had a great childhood...

hey guys! it's been a while, i know, and i'm sorry for going away for so long all the time lmao. i haven't abandoned the ship, not in the slightest, i only transferred all my fangirling and shipper nonsense to my tumblr and the #pearlshipping tag over there. i kind of regret not sharing all the love with you guys as well. XD

but really i just wanted to stop by and say hello and maybe try to stay a bit more active this time.

anyway i've been wanting to update the first post but i'm not sure how to do so without knowing what to update, so if you're not on the shipper list, or have a fanfiction/graphic/website link/amv/fanart you want me to add, please send me a pm/vm and i'll get it all sorted out.

i hope you guys don't mind if i start a new topic?? i mean i haven't done that in ages so sorry if it sounds weird lol

what are your headcanons for Ash and Dawn's relationship post-marriage? for example who does the chores, who plays with the kids often, morning rituals, shows of affection, etc.

use your imaginations and go wild i want to see your answers B)

(btw don't expect me to be online that often since i'm quite busy rn with commissions and irl stuff sorry!)

UDI

Orange Hero
It has been a long time since the last time I did a post here, almost a year I think

I think he went to a rival pearlshipping the amourshipping, I really would love that Dawn would appears in the series XY would be interesting to see how it relates to Ash with Serena in middle

remember that episode of AG where a girl was in love with Drew and felt jealous of May? and May would ask if he was in love with Drew? that episode was very important for Contestshipping.

maybe Serena feel jealous of the relationship of Dawn and Ash, Serena asks to Dawn if she have feelings for Dawn, maybe this will help Dawn to convince for sees Ash with different eyes.

remember that Brock and Lyra assumed that both Ash and Dawn were still too immature to realize that what they feel.

anyway the triangle of Dawn, Ash and Serena is a awesome love triangle

It has been a long time since the last time I did a post here, almost a year I think

I think he went to a rival pearlshipping the amourshipping, I really would love that Dawn would appears in the series XY would be interesting to see how it relates to Ash with Serena in middle

remember that episode of AG where a girl was in love with Drew and felt jealous of May? and May would ask if he was in love with Drew? that episode was very important for Contestshipping.

maybe Serena feel jealous of the relationship of Dawn and Ash, Serena asks to Dawn if she have feelings for Dawn, maybe this will help Dawn to convince for sees Ash with different eyes.

remember that Brock and Lyra assumed that both Ash and Dawn were still too immature to realize that what they feel.

anyway the triangle of Dawn, Ash and Serena is a awesome love triangle

Well, a love triangle is always interesting to watch.
But Dawn is just as dense as Ash when we regard her feelings towards him, but on the other side not THAT dense as Ash is.

Oh yeah, Brock and Lyra noticed it for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.