• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDI

Orange Hero
a Little gift

high touch lyric.jpg

BlueDragonfangirl

It wouldn't be a problem to me unless they decided to finish the series suddenly and just slap someone to Satoshi to form a ship(Not Much Though I will still support it even then but will feel probably feel frustrated).

If Hikari visited Kalos Region what do you think will be the reason for this/what might happen in the show?
Any Thoughts?
For me its for Dressing up Pokemon.

Yah, I can't really see Pokemon having Ash end up with any one at the of the Anime, they'd be given Hell by all the Ash shippers in the Pokemon fandom LOL

I don't know k, would the best option be Ash end up with no one? That way we can all just guess he ends up with Dawn in the future?

Dressing contest of sort makes the most sense, I could see her and Serena being rivals since they are into the same things, a friendly rivalry like the one she had with Zoey.

I'd love it if Dawn came to this region, they could give a romantic vibes for Pearlshippers :)

Vintrial

Whouffle.
If Hikari visited Kalos Region what do you think will be the reason for this/what might happen in the show?

Possible Wallace cup, learning about faires, Modeling, pokemon modeling or just for a fun travel :b
My bet for cities she would visit are Lumiose or Snowbelle.

What are your headcanons for Ash and Dawn's relationship post-marriage? for example who does the chores, who plays with the kids often, morning rituals, shows of affection, etc.

Ash plays more with the kids, Dawn is the one to get up early but she waits for Ash to for a jog with pikachu and Piplup.
They are but very cuddly however Ash is more shy about it in public.
They have 2 kids, a brunnete girl and a kid with blue hair.
Dawn cooks Ash cleans up.

Last edited:

UDI

Orange Hero

Dawn also coordinator besides being dedicated to styling pokemon right?, Well, Kalos is based in France and France is the country of fashion for many people fashion, Dawn maybe has invited to a event of stylists pokemon.

What are your headcanons for Ash and Dawn's relationship post-marriage? for example who does the chores, who plays with the kids often, morning rituals, shows of affection, etc.

i always imagined if Ash and Dawn gas married and have children they have 2 twins, a boy with blue hair, brow eyes and Ash's skin color and a girl with black hair and Dawn's hairstyle, blue eyes and Dawn's skin color.

the boy has named Dan and becomes trainer with a charmander and a pikachu and the girls has named Ashley and becomes coordinator with a piplup and pichu

also, Ash becomes an a great pokemon master and Dawn becomes a top coordinator and live in a beutiful house with green gardens in Viridian City in Kanto or in Jubilife city in sinnoh

hey! i have another topic

if Hikari decides to travel to Kanto to participate in the contests and decides to visit Pallet Town and eventually visit Ash's mom too, How do you think Dawn and Delia get along?

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Hey Pearlshippers it has been a while since I posted here so I will answer a topic.

if Hikari decides to travel to Kanto to participate in contests and decides to visit Pallet Town and eventually visit Ash's mom too, How do you think Dawn and Delia get along?
Delia would most likely tease saying that how would Ash know a pretty girl like Dawn and Dawn would talk about the adventures she had with Ash. And Delia would try to embarass Ash even if he isn't there. While Dawn would chuckle a little on how Ash acted when he was younger.

UDI

Orange Hero
just to clearify in te topic that i made "if Hikari decides to travel to Kanto to participate in the contests and decides to visit Pallet Town and eventually visit Ash's mom too, How do you think Dawn and Delia get along? " is assuming if Dawn travel to Kanto and visit Delia in Pallet town WHILE Ash was in Kalos

by the way I found this video, you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZsWPRnpqE

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Really hope Dawn makes a return in the XY series. Ash is probably more compatible with Dawn than with Serena.

I'm not going to comment on that last part you said but I would love if Dawn made a cameo in the X and Y series, like I said it hasn't been too far off since her last cameo and Pearlshipping was really popular in Japan :D

Pairis type setting would be brilliant settings for us :D

hopeful sleeper

carefree dreamer
It saddens me a little bit to see quite a number of people declaring themselves former pearlshippers over on the amourshipping board.

Ever since XY started, I've been trying to convince myself that Serena is not a threat to pearlshipping.

BW was a big failure on almost every level and the writers realized this. I still hope that the apparent promoting of SatoSere is nothing but a cheap stunt in an attempt to save the show from fading into obscurity, and that the idea will be ultimately abandoned.

That being said, if the writers decide to pull the trigger on AshxSerena, we're done. And they seem to be getting closer and closer to the point of no return.

But as it stands, ex-pearlshippers, I truly hope that in the end you will find your bridges burnt for nothing.

Last edited:

UDI

Orange Hero
It saddens me a little bit to see quite a number of people declaring themselves former pearlshippers over on the amourshipping board.

Ever since XY started, I've been trying to convince myself that Serena is not a threat to pearlshipping.

BW was a big failure on almost every level and the writers realized this. I still hope that the apparent promoting of SatoSere is nothing but a cheap stunt in an attempt to save the show from fading into obscurity, and that the idea will be ultimately abandoned.

That being said, if the writers decide to pull the trigger on AshxSerena, we're done. And they seem to be getting closer and closer to the point of no return.

But as it stands, ex-pearlshippers, I truly hope that in the end you will find your bridges burnt for nothing.

well pearlshipping is pretty popular in Japan and still is

maybe some pearlshippers sees the amoushipping as a second shipping

an example of what pouplar is Dawn and pearlshiiping in Japan was his appearance in BW, the junior cup arc could have worked perfectly without the presence of Dawn but the writers decided to incude Dawn because of its popularity, in addition to preserve the tradition since AG.

writers are aware of the popularity of Dawn, especially Atsuhito Tamioka, who is the head writer and also was the one who wrote the episodes with more pearlshippy hints in DP

Last edited:
I actually think the writers are in a very tough position considering the development of Pokemon. The franchise has been basically running for a decade with no real plot development and thus is getting very very stall. Basically every single series is the same adventure. Right now the writers realize that a relationship involving Ash would be really great for his character development and add a whole new dimension to the plot, however by doing so, the plot will be basically set-up for a perfect ideal ending which is probably not the intention of the writers as they want to keep the franchise running. It is a dilemma for them because if they continue with the tradition I am sure Pokemon will fall into obscurity. If Ash x Serena does happen, the story calls for an ending.

Sorry didn't see this post. My opinion is the exact same as yours.

UDI

Orange Hero
was thinking, Dawn went to johto to participate in the Wallace Cup, well maybe he met up with Lyra and we know that Lyra is a notable pearlshipper!

oh, just in case I will repeat the topic I did the other day

if Hikari decides to travel to Kanto to participate in the contests and decides to visit Pallet Town and eventually visit Ash's mom too, How do you think Dawn and Delia get along? (while Satoshi was in Kalos)

IceArceus

LetTheStormRageOn

They don't seem to be getting closer to Sato Sere at all. Reciprocation is key in any ship, as well as a balance of hints, and that was seen clearly in Pearlshipping, though it is not as prominent in Amourshipping. SatoSere is simply adding a new flavour to XY. They needed a new way to introduce a new female, and make her character original. As it stands, I think Pearlshipping is still strong.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think a lot of them are still Pearl shippers like myself, I'm a multi Ash shipper with Pearl shipping being number 1 for me, I see nothing wrong with that :)

Ash x Dawn are very close, people like Kenny and what's her name noticed the pairing, I don't that many have noticed Ash x Serena in X and Y yet but let's not get into that here. It's a sensitive subject for me, k?

I'm just enjoying re watching the moments :)

They don't seem to be getting closer to Sato Sere at all. Reciprocation is key in any ship, as well as a balance of hints, and that was seen clearly in Pearlshipping, though it is not as prominent in Amourshipping. SatoSere is simply adding a new flavour to XY. They needed a new way to introduce a new female, and make her character original. As it stands, I think Pearlshipping is still strong.

I completely agree here. They had to add new flavour into XY after BW (no offensive, I didn't like it). Pearlshipping remains the strongest.

UDI

Orange Hero

IceArceus

LetTheStormRageOn

Hikatoshi26

Hello fellow Pearlshippers, It is nice to see all the activity of late especially from older pearlies that stopped by to say hi :)

With the recent reveal of Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby there is Speculation abound for cameos of Haruka, Masato, Shu and basically anyone from hoenn with ties to May or Contest. As awesome as it would be for May to return (it would be a boon for Advance and Contestshippings) I dont think with Haruka's VA sickness she would return so they may leave the door for a Hikari revival since we may never have a Gen 4 remake because its in the DS a platform millions of us still have and use. (They are just now shutting off online capabilities this month)

So my question is this

Do you think Hikari or anyone for that matter will get a cameo or call back around the release of AS/OR or will we get a (hopefully non shippy) festa like Johto did.

Status
Not open for further replies.