• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceArceus

LetTheStormRageOn
And I was clarifying my opinion which you seem to have twisted with your first response, that I do see Amour having its own song as an intrusion to Pearl. If every pair had an opening, an opening would not be exclusive to Pearl. And since they do not, openings are exclusive to Pearl. And since we are discussing Pearlshipping on the Pearlshipping thread 3.0, we are on track.

if the writers are trying a new recipe, I see them
bringing Dawn back two seasons after her original appearance.

remember, in DP 189, Cynthia says that Ash (and Paul) someday enter to becomes Pokemon Champion, also in DP 191 Ash says that someday faces Cynthia for the Sinnoh Champion Title.

maybe if Ash won the Kalos League or other regional league, Ash returns to Sinnoh for challenge Cynthia and eventually meet with Dawn

It is likely. But I doubt whether he will win the Kalos League, since, well, you know how the writers are. But there is no doubt he will challenge Cynthia one day and him meeting and pairing up with Dawn again, lol.

BlueDragonfangirl

Awe come on, are really talking about other Ash pairings here again?

Might I suggest another topic? Really don't want fights here if some get confused :(

What do you think Dawn writes her letters to Ash?

UDI

Orange Hero

is likely that Ash and Dawn are in constant contact via e-mail, Dawn surely must write to Ash about their contest, their training and travels while Ash must write to Dawn about their adventures at Kalos and gym battles.

maybe Ash sends to Dawn pics of Serena, Boonie and Clemont with a text like that

"hi Dawn i send you pics of my new friends in Kalos, the blonde guy is Clemont he always invented cool training machines, the Little girl is Bonnie and is Clemont's Little sister and its very funny! oh and the pink hat girl is Serena she cooks delicious puffs and cookies, oh! and i met her in Viridian Camp when we where only childs, cool ha?"

maybe Dawn getting a little jealous with that xD

Last edited:

is likely that Ash and Dawn are in constant contact via e-mail, Dawn surely must write to Ash about their contest, their training and travels while Ash must write to Dawn about their adventures at Kalos and gym battles.

maybe Ash sends to Dawn pics of Serena, Boonie and Clemont with a text like that

"hi Dawn i send you pics of my new friends in Kalos, the blonde guy is Clemont he always invented cool training machines, the Little girl is Bonnie and is Clemont's Little sister and its very funny! oh and the pink hat girl is Serena she cooks delicious puffs and cookies, oh! and i met her in Viridian Camp when we where only childs, cool ha?"

Sounds interesting LOL!

Animefan145

Yay, 300 pages! I only check this thread occasionally, never quite recovered my interest in Pokemon after DP ended, but still nice to see this thread somewhat active. Well, being really bored with BW didn't help, but XY has been quite a bit better.

I've been watching the anime too long to have too much hope about any pairing, but Pearlshipping will probably always remain my favorite. High Touch is still possibly my favorite opening.

Yay, 300 pages! I only check this thread occasionally, never quite recovered my interest in Pokemon after DP ended, but still nice to see this thread somewhat active. Well, being really bored with BW didn't help, but XY has been quite a bit better.

I've been watching the anime too long to have too much hope about any pairing, but Pearlshipping will probably always remain my favorite. High Touch is still possibly my favorite opening.

Always nice to see old members again! It didn't become exciting for me anymore either after DP's run. XY is a big improvement from BW though.

Pearlshipping will always be my favourite. High Touch was the best!

SmellYaLater

300 pages whoo!!! Lets hope it grows

Wouldn't be surprised if she did. Ash to me is obviously Dawns best friend and they must like to talk about their adventures and see how one another are doing!

UDI

Orange Hero
recently i search pearlshipping video on YouTube, also search videos of other ash and dawn ships and i realized of that, pearlshipping is the shipping with the most videos!

pearlshipping have around 23.000 video followed by pokeshipping with around 19.000 videos, advanceshipping have around of 12.000 videos, negaishipping have only around 1.500 videos and amourshipping have around 3.300 videos

by the dawn's side ikarishipping have around 16.000 videos and penguinshipping have around 5.800 videos

Navin

MALDREAD
recently i search pearlshipping video on YouTube, also search videos of other ash and dawn ships and i realized of that, pearlshipping is the shipping with the most videos!

pearlshipping have around 23.000 video followed by pokeshipping with around 19.000 videos, advanceshipping have around of 12.000 videos, negaishipping have only around 1.500 videos and amourshipping have around 3.300 videos

by the dawn's side ikarishipping have around 16.000 videos and penguinshipping have around 5.800 videos

As in, 23 thousand videos? Y'know that's a faulty number. If you skip to like the 30th page of such a search on YT, you're going to get some unrelated videos. Although, it makes sense if Pearl did have the most videos though.

BlueDragonfangirl

I like this idea a lot :D

Yah, it's incredible how popular Pearlshipping is even after D / P series ended.

I think Pearlshipping will always remain a favorite of mine myself, re watching the films I love seeing these moments :D

You sure about this? I doubt about the numbers. But it wouldn't surprise me if Pearlshipping has the most videos.

UDI

Orange Hero
if you think about it, Dawn and Serena closely resemble in their taste for fashion, style of the clothes (both dress with a skirt, a type of hat even both dressing with a black blouse), similar hairstyle even his love for cutes pokemon (piplup and fennekin are the cutest starter pokemon of respective generations)

so new topic

if Dawn meet with Ash and co. in Kalos and realizes about Serena's feeling about Ash, you think that will help to Dawn for rethinking her feeling about Ash?

Last edited:

Hikatoshi26

if you think about it, Dawn and Serena closely resemble in their taste for fashion, style of the clothes (both dress with a skirt, a type of hat even both dressing with a black blouse), similar hairstyle even his love for cutes pokemon (piplup and fennekin are the cutest starter pokemon of respective generations)

so new topic

if Dawn meet with Ash and co. in Kalos and realizes about Serena's feeling about Ash, you think that will help to Dawn for rethinking her feeling about Ash?

I must say Serena isnt really that fashionable yet....Dawn designed her own clothes...all those outfits were designed by her and made by Brock or Johanna. Serena so far has an apron and a revealing outfit with ears -_- She may be fashion concious but not fashionable....hopefully they will develop her and we can see that. Also Dawn had a mini dress not a skirt (yes, yes nitpicky) and Dawns speciality in battle was more hi energy/fun Haruka was the cute and strong type. Serena hasnt battled in any serious non TRio capacity so who knows.... And finally piplup is awesome chimchar was cuter....

Dawn is a female Ash so in a nutshell no. Dawn will think just as much of Serena's crush as Eureka and Citron and especially Ash unless Serena really puts on a show and makes it known I do not see that happening...Too OoC for my taste.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Serena is making it obvious that she has a crush on Ash that even random people who appear for a episode notice, Dawn I don't know. If so in your face type of crush like May x Drew was that even Ash himself noticed * Miracles * Than I could maybe see Dawn. I don't know what her reactions would be though, Dawn I don't think noticed any of the other girls liking him so we never really saw her getting jealous. I wonder what Dawn's jealousy would be like?

IceArceus

LetTheStormRageOn
I don't think Dawn's really the type for getting jealous. I mean, it shows she trusts Ash enough not to be. Their relationship is depicted as informal and pure, with none of the malice that jealousy adds. And Dawn definitely trusts Ash enough, and vice versa, shown most prominently in High Touch lyrics and the episode "throwing the track switch".

UDI

Orange Hero
anyone watch inuyasha? rememeber the episode when Kagome realizes her feelings for Inuyasha before she disovered to Inuyasha and Kykio kissing??

maybe something like that would happen to Dawn when she realizes the relantionship or bond between Ash and Serena, Dawn woul feel bad for that, woul feel jealous but are unaware that what she feels is jealous

yeah yeah, I know can not compare pokemon with inuyasha since both are animes with diferente demographic and type of audience but is for a idea of what will give that try to explain

anyone watch inuyasha? rememeber the episode when Kagome realizes her feelings for Inuyasha before she disovered to Inuyasha and Kykio kissing??

maybe something like that would happen to Dawn when she realizes the relantionship or bond between Ash and Serena, Dawn woul feel bad for that, woul feel jealous but are unaware that what she feels is jealous

yeah yeah, I know can not compare pokemon with inuyasha since both are animes with diferente demographic and type of audience but is for a idea of what will give that try to explain
I actually really like that idea!

Vriska Serket

Clemont FTW
Hello, may I join? Ah yesssssssh I love this pairing <333 my pokemon anime otp :3 I started shipping it around the Nando intro episode, I think their bond is really cute. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.