• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
Sadly, the aura seem to work only on Riolu (not sure about Lucario though). I wonder if he trains himself enough, Satoshi would be able to communicate with all monsters if he knew about Riolu's feelings during last week's episodes.

Maybe with a little more training it could work with other pokemon, then Ash could be like the frontier brain Anabel. That would be awesome, Ash could score some extra cool points with Dawn.

I like how its connected to Riolu, its an awesome Pokemon. Oooh Ash being a frontier brain, that would def impress Dawn I'd like that.

Question;

What if Anabel returned? How do you think Dawn would react?

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
I like how its connected to Riolu, its an awesome Pokemon. Oooh Ash being a frontier brain, that would def impress Dawn I'd like that.

Question;

What if Anabel returned? How do you think Dawn would react?

If she returns that could make things even more interesting. Anabel may still have a crush on Ash and that could make Dawn a little uncomfortable. Anabel is the only person that can zero in on Dawn and Ash's feelings 100% and she could give us an idea of how those 2 feel.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
If she returns that could make things even more interesting. Anabel may still have a crush on Ash and that could make Dawn a little uncomfortable. Anabel is the only person that can zero in on Dawn and Ash's feelings 100% and she could give us an idea of how those 2 feel.
If Anabel did come back, and examined Ash and Dawn's feelings, I would say that those feelings would just be pokemon this, and pokemon that. It would take a little more time than usual if Ash and Dawn were to become something more than all expect. Ash was offered to be a frontier brain, but he declined it.

Has Ash had a certain deep emotion feeling for Misty or May in the previous seasons when it came to sadness, anger, fright, or anything or sort? I did remember DP061, where it showed that unexpected deep emotion of sadness for Dawn in that episode that really bumped me deep inside. That's my favorite hint out of all hints that are printed on bulbapedia. Wonder if there will be more than one deep emotion that'll focus on Dawn...

mew151

Thunder Trainer
Sato didn't show certain deep emotions for Kasumi, however some towards Haruka and Hikari. Kasumi didn't really do much to actually be sorry about in my eyes. Haruka had her 1st contest loss and her choice between travelling to her final contest or find her little brother in that Donphan episode that revealed some of Sato's support.

Towards, Hikari, well I think many can identify. The 1st high fives, Hikari's 2nd performance loss, that Miltank episode, and Hikari VS Sumomo.

Satoshi showed his support more towards her compared to the previous girls he travelled.

That's my fav hint of all too Fox I just loved how he felt for Dawn, he wanted to help her. I just wish Ash was given a chance to help her but that darn Brock had to stop him from helping her. You could tell from Ash eyes how he felt for Dawn. Also I can't wait for that Miltank episode in the US that's one of my most my fav Pearlshippy episodes. Ask for Anabel yah I think she could give us an insite into Dawn and Ash feelings for each other. I'm sure Anabel would prob tell flirt with Ash and try to get him as a boyfriend, since Dawns so smart about feelings I'm sure she'd be able to tell if Anabel felt for Ash and would prob feel not happy about this.

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
Dawn is not going to allow Anabel get to close to Ash. Dawn is probably push her out of the way like she did to that Baron guy in movie 10. It would be good if Anabel were to test Dawn's feelings by trying to see how she reacts when she(Anabel) hangs out with Ash.

Episode title DPXX :Hikari's reaction! Let the love test begin!!

Yah I agree with you Extreme I I'd LOL if Dawn kept pushing Anabel out of the way any time she kept trying to make a move on Ash. She'd prob try to get Brock to spy on them any time Anabel wanted to be alone with AshXD

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
lol yeah, I'd love to see Dawn keep Anabell away! Dawn deserves Ash! not anabell. i would also love to see Dawn get really jelouse of Anabell spending 'quality' time with ash. [training, really. either way they'd b alone] and Dawn would spy or get jelouse or b mad or something. yay! ^^

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
You know what I would like to see. I would like to see Dawn asking Pikachu to spy on them and to interrupt them if he sees Anabel getting too friendly with Ash, and if Pikachu does what she says, Dawn is going to reward him with a Poffin. Dawn bribing Pikachu, would be hilarious

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Yeah, Dawn making Pikachu be her little spy would be hilarious. Actually, on a bit of a similar note, since May is returning to the show (regardless for how many or how few episodes) do you think that Dawn will be a little jealous of her being around Ash? I mean, I don't really see her becoming psycho about it, but still, do you think that she might have a bit of a jealous reaction to seeing them together, especailly considering the fact that May is a better coordinator than her, as well?

satohikafangirl

Pearlshipping Rocks!
I just learned that for the restaraunt episode, May will be paired with Brock (phew!). maybe, Ash and Dawn will be paired with eachother! Maybe. Not sure about that last tidbit.

satohikafangirl

Pearlshipping Rocks!
I just learned that for the restaraunt episode, May will be paired with Brock (phew!). Maybe, Ash and Dawn will be paired with eachother! Maybe. Not sure about that last tidbit.

mew151

Thunder Trainer
What!? Where did you hear that? That'll do no good as Hikari is up against an incredibly strong Coordinator. Then again, there may be other good Coordinators in the restaurant. Hikari and Haruka should pair up so one can learn from another and get Hikari out of her depressed mode.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
You know what I would like to see. I would like to see Dawn asking Pikachu to spy on them and to interrupt them if he sees Anabel getting too friendly with Ash, and if Pikachu does what she says, Dawn is going to reward him with a Poffin. Dawn bribing Pikachu, would be hilarious

that made me ROFL! i would lol histerically if i saw that on my TV! great idea! and maybe Dawn would send that bunary of hers that likes pikachu to go with it...lol! then we would get 2 shipping hints in one!

Last edited:

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
Yeah, Dawn making Pikachu be her little spy would be hilarious. Actually, on a bit of a similar note, since May is returning to the show (regardless for how many or how few episodes) do you think that Dawn will be a little jealous of her being around Ash? I mean, I don't really see her becoming psycho about it, but still, do you think that she might have a bit of a jealous reaction to seeing them together, especailly considering the fact that May is a better coordinator than her, as well?

I think Dawn is going to be impressed with May since May is the first coordinaator that Dawn knows made it to the Grand Festival. I also think that Dawn won't go psycho is she sees May and Ash together, she might get a little bit mad and uncomfortable.

I just learned that for the restaraunt episode, May will be paired with Brock (phew!). maybe, Ash and Dawn will be paired with eachother! Maybe. Not sure about that last tidbit.

Where did you read that?.

that made me ROFL! i would lol histerically if i saw that on my TV! great idea! and maybe Dawn would send that bunary of hers that likes pikachu to go with it...lol! then we would get 2 shipping hints in one!

Now, that is genious.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
An interesting image came to mind when I read that sentence(Not kid friendly though). Ash and Dawn are always together because they are the main characters, or the writers might be hinting at something.
It said it was a hint on bulbapedia, and I never really saw a lot of Misty physically with Ash all the time, and May being with Ash all the time. Kind of unusual 'kay?

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
youve got a point there, they are usually very close to eachother, we may be looking into it too much, we may not
and yes, i like the idea of sending pikachu and buneary to spy on ash :p itd be even better if it was pikachus idea XP
hopefully ash and dawn get paired in the tag battles x3

Status
Not open for further replies.