• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think

That would make my dayXD
Any one think this could happen?

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I wish i could post more, here, but i dont want to read the spoiler tags and spoil DP for myself. :( can we please talk about stuff thats not all DP spoilers? like...anyone got pearlship fanfic ideas for me?

~riolulu

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
I wish i could post more, here, but i dont want to read the spoiler tags and spoil DP for myself. :( can we please talk about stuff thats not all DP spoilers? like...anyone got pearlship fanfic ideas for me?

~riolulu

I have a little idea for a fanfic. I am just too lazy to put it on paper. I want to mix Pokemon with Bleach, with that being said. I am thinking of making Hikari an arrancar(Top Espada) and Satoshi a shinigami captain. I want to put their love to the test. How would people react to see an arrancar and a shinigami as a couple?. I'll try to come up with more stuff. I'll put my ideas on paper eventually.

mew151

Thunder Trainer
Well, it depends on what setting, plot, and characters you prefer to have in your story. I'm more concerned of the number of incomplete fanfics around. Honestly, why bother creating a story if no ending is planned yet?

I like to see a darker version of Satoshi, things that pierced his innocence, no longer trusting anyone, no longer having the feeling of happiness due to an event. Not sure about setting and plot yet.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
those are good ideas! sadly, Extreme, i am not very farmillian with Bleach. i have heard of it but im not really into it...sorry!

and mew151, usually there is an ending but people can't get to the ending...like you know you need to get from point A to point B but dont know how to get there. if you follow that...XP

and i like your fanfic idea...Satoshi shuts the world out from him...everyone that is, except Hikari. i like it. :)

~riolulu

Well, it depends on what setting, plot, and characters you prefer to have in your story. I'm more concerned of the number of incomplete fanfics around. Honestly, why bother creating a story if no ending is planned yet?

I like to see a darker version of Satoshi, things that pierced his innocence, no longer trusting anyone, no longer having the feeling of happiness due to an event. Not sure about setting and plot yet.

Wow that would make me sad to see, I'd rather Ash have a good, care free life. But alas it doesn't look like its going to happen Hunter J keeps making him crack down. Maybe you'll get your wish soon, but it would be intresting to see it happen for maybe an episode. Like say Hunter J finally gets to him by stealing all of his Pokemon and friends/famlies. Than after getting them all back he could tell them to back off and that its better this way. Than Dawn could be the only one to make him back to normal, kiss maybe? I'd love to see that in the show. Fox showed a really well drawn fan art of Ash kissing Dawn, man that's what I'd love to see ^^

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Wow that would make me sad to see, I'd rather Ash have a good, care free life. But alas it doesn't look like its going to happen Hunter J keeps making him crack down. Maybe you'll get your wish soon, but it would be intresting to see it happen for maybe an episode. Like say Hunter J finally gets to him by stealing all of his Pokemon and friends/famlies. Than after getting them all back he could tell them to back off and that its better this way. Than Dawn could be the only one to make him back to normal, kiss maybe? I'd love to see that in the show. Fox showed a really well drawn fan art of Ash kissing Dawn, man that's what I'd love to see ^^

yes, satoshi is the care-free type, i agree. thats why, i think, the story would be interesting! satoshi going into the "idc but the world. i want it to leave me alone." sate. then hikari's wish being unlocking the old satoshi! so she trys at it...and tries at it... i like that idea! thank you, mew!

~riolulu

mew151

Thunder Trainer

Perhaps more like this. Hunter J erases Pikachu's mind, thus changes his heart and attacks Satoshi. Much different than the 1st episode in the AG series where Pikachu had amnesia. He is pretty much Sato's 1st best monster friend he refuses to lose attachment to, so that would make it more epic. Because of this, Satoshi loses his care-free self, seeking revenge. I'll let the author decide how things will go from here.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Perhaps more like this. Hunter J erases Pikachu's mind, thus changes his heart and attacks Satoshi. Much different than the 1st episode in the AG series where Pikachu had amnesia. He is pretty much Sato's 1st best monster friend he refuses to lose attachment to, so that would make it more epic. Because of this, Satoshi loses his care-free self, seeking revenge. I'll let the author decide how things will go from here.

well, thats a good idea aswell. But would Satoshi rly want revenge? idk, it just doesnt sound like him to me. I liked the first idea the best. maybe I'll end up putting it on paper today! I alredy have another fanfic to start, and maybe wile i'm brainstorming for that one a good idea for this one will pop up. :) thankx for the great ideas, guys!!

~riolulu

Last edited:

Yah I like this idea a lot, I wouldn't mind seeing Ash try to get revenge agianst Hunter J for a couple of episodes. Than Dawn could try and caulm him down a bit, I think only she could do that.

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
Yeah, I would like to see Satoshi all emo a la Sasuke. It would be awesome if he decides to leave the group to seek his revenge on J, and then Dawn is going to be like "I'll bring back Satoshi no matter what, I must bring him back"

Oooh exreme that's another good idea, have Dawn go search for Ash, course that kind of sounds like movie 11. But stilll yah revengeful Ash would be neat to see, wonder if the writers would ever go that far.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
Okay people, if you want to make a story about Pearlshipping together, probably discus it on a new thread, and someone does the fanfiction writing. It's just getting off topic here, and I don't want you guys to get in trouble. So please, someone who came up with the idea for that story, make a new thread for that. You might get an Oscar award from Serebii for 2008-2009 awards (which is a good thing).
NEW TOPIC:
What song would best describe Ash and Dawn as friends? Please make a reason with this question, don't turn it into a shipping song thread please.
Thanx ^-^
Now for some more swootsy pics ^-^
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Twosome-in-the-Stars-of-Light-81568205
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Pearlshipping-Caramelldansen-80558308
~foxkrystal

Conversed

The Blue Eyed Master
Flyleaf - Supernatural
Reason: It describes so many moments they had in the song lyrics!
Mostly for the bad moments thou, but the bad moments are often the cutest. There's alot more in this lyrics which links the friendship between Ash and Hikari, it's hard to explain you gotta listen for yourself!

majig2majig1

MUAHA.. ice cream ~
HI EVERYONE !!! i'm new.. and i'm a pearlshipper too . and yeah.. so what are you guys talking about ? ((:)

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
HI EVERYONE !!! i'm new.. and i'm a pearlshipper too . and yeah.. so what are you guys talking about ? ((:)

Hi there, majig2majig1! I think we were talking about fanfic ideas but chnaged it to something else...i think songs for pearl-shippy-ness.

maybe.........idk what song would work. i dont think singing and Ash go together. Just my opinion...

~riolulu

YAY another Pearlshippy member welcome. Ask for songs, I could picture Dawn/Ash singing that would be soo cute. Could you picture them doing disco of the sort? They could wear kind of matching outfits ^^

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
Welcome to the pearlshipping forum majig2majig1. It is always good to have new members.

In regards to the topic, I don't know any songs that could describe the friendship between Ash and Dawn. I can think of a few songs that could represent their love though. When it comes to singing I know Ash could probably do a good job, Dawn could most likely do a good job too. I heard their voice actors sing and they are pretty good when it comes to singing(I am talking about the japanese voice actors).

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Welcome to the pearlshipping forum majig2majig1. It is always good to have new members.

In regards to the topic, I don't know any songs that could describe the friendship between Ash and Dawn. I can think of a few songs that could represent their love though. When it comes to singing I know Ash could probably do a good job, Dawn could most likely do a good job too. I heard their voice actors sing and they are pretty good when it comes to singing(I am talking about the japanese voice actors).

ooh they sing in Japan? i wish they would sing in America. that would be very nice.

you know what I would like to see? I would like to see Dawn drag Ash to a kareoke night place. Then Dawn woiuld see her favorite song. Guess what song it is? It's a love song duet, one boy one girl. Then Ash is forced by Dawn to sing it with her, and ends up engoying it just as much as she does. And how cute would it be? very much so. :)

~riolulu

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
ooh they sing in Japan? i wish they would sing in America. that would be very nice.

you know what I would like to see? I would like to see Dawn drag Ash to a kareoke night place. Then Dawn woiuld see her favorite song. Guess what song it is? It's a love song duet, one boy one girl. Then Ash is forced by Dawn to sing it with her, and ends up engoying it just as much as she does. And how cute would it be? very much so. :)

~riolulu

I could actually see that happening. Dawn is a person that would most likely go for a Karaoke duet, Ash on the other hand would be embarrassed at first, but then he would enjoy it a lot as you said. It would be even better if Brock tapes it and shows it to them later along the road. I wonder how would they react?

Status
Not open for further replies.