• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme

NanoFate Addict
I don't think we should be focusing too much in movie 11 without any new info. Too bad we have to wait until july to find out more stuff about the movie. Hopefully our friend can help us out narrating the pearlshipping scenes (if any) in the movie. Well, that is all for now until we come up with a topic.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
You know, the newest movie would put more focus on Dawn, but in the end, it is all about Ash Ketchum. As for the Pearlshipping parts, it's a toss up right now.

Now when you say that Pearlshipping's a toss-up in the 11th movie, what do you mean by that? Is it good, bad, or neutral? I think Extreme's right, we should lay off the 11th movie until there's new information about it. But I believe that's all the new information they're going to give us until July. For my country, it comes out on Christmas before it's actually released in US around February or March.
New Topic:What pokemon pair best represents Ash and Dawn as friends? Pikachu and Buneary or Pikachu and Piplup?

PKLegendHeroe

What pokemon pair best represents Ash and Dawn as friends? Pikachu and Buneary or Pikachu and Piplup?

I think Pikachu and Piplup best represent them. as for Pikachu and Bunery, it depends on pikachu. but them too also represent ash and dawn in cheerleading

Conversed

The Blue Eyed Master
What pokemon pair best represents Ash and Dawn as friends? Pikachu and Buneary or Pikachu and Piplup?

^ Agreed, Pikachu and Bunery it depends on Pikachu whetever he want to cheer with Buneary or not, and Pikachu and Piplup looks better togethere x) Kawaii!

The Horizon

The Forgotten One

If you're talking about friends, then it's Pikachu and Piplup. If you're talking about crazy lovestruck bunny who do anything to make Pikachu hers, then yeah, Pikachu and Buneary. Dawn wouldn't be crazy but she can be lovestruck and if the case being Dawn is lovestruck for Ash Ketchum, she is very subtle about it. Oh yeah, has anybody seen or heard of a 10-year-old cheerleader?

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!

If you're talking about friends, then it's Pikachu and Piplup. If you're talking about crazy lovestruck bunny who do anything to make Pikachu hers, then yeah, Pikachu and Buneary. Dawn wouldn't be crazy but she can be lovestruck and if the case being Dawn is lovestruck for Ash Ketchum, she is very subtle about it. Oh yeah, has anybody seen or heard of a 10-year-old cheerleader?
Who cares if Dawn is a 10 year old cheerleader, it'd be even more odd if Ash is a 10 year old guy cheering for Dawn like in the ending credits of DP062
+. Ash's age hasn't changed a bit in the anime, but it has in the video games. So if Ash and Dawn are both 10, then they're equal at age, not older guy being paired with a much younger girl belief. Even though Ash's confirmed that he was twelve years old after he got his last badge of of the Johto League, in japanese he's still 10. Kind of odd right?

Oh and there's a part in this pearlshipping vid that has ash and dawn staring down at something, then ash like glomps her, and I think it's hilarious XDhahahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW7sQgxpCs it's at the time of 3:20

Last edited:

PKLegendHeroe

Who cares if Dawn is a 10 year old cheerleader, it'd be even more odd if Ash is a 10 year old guy cheering for Dawn like in the ending credits of DP062
+. Ash's age hasn't changed a bit in the anime, but it has in the video games. So if Ash and Dawn are both 10, then they're equal at age, not older guy being paired with a much younger girl belief. Even though Ash's confirmed that he was twelve years old after he got his last badge of of the Johto League, in japanese he's still 10. Kind of odd right?

Oh and there's a part in this pearlshipping vid that has ash and dawn staring down at something, then ash like glomps her, and I think it's hilarious XDhahahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW7sQgxpCs it's at the time of 3:20

odd but true. I dont even mind ash's age. in fact, i dont care too. the thing is that i dont like when people(not pointing anyone) say oh ash is too old for dawn. if they are ten so be it. ash's age is unknown(prob. ash is ageless) but his mind is "maturing" and changing unlike before. good vid.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
sorry for being Biased :p but I'm gonna say PikachuxBuneary for the Love part
but Piplup and Pikachu for their Friendship:) i noticed pikachu and piplup did a hi-five recently

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
odd but true. I dont even mind ash's age. in fact, i dont care too. the thing is that i dont like when people(not pointing anyone) say oh ash is too old for dawn. if they are ten so be it. ash's age is unknown(prob. ash is ageless) but his mind is "maturing" and changing unlike before. good vid.

Ash can't really be too old for Dawn. I'm pretty sure (about ninty-five percent) that Ash is only about thirteen years old. Personally, that "year-by-region" never really made much sense to me.

PKLegendHeroe

Before DP 80 airs, I thought of a topic well maybe it was already stated but here is

Why do you really and REALLY like Pearlshipping?

for me, I really like for its hints and the first time pearlshipping began.

another topic that maybe familiar

If you were the writers, how would you change DP62 to make it more shippy?

hehe loved this ep but if just ash had said something else. maybe he could said Daijoubu Hikari Daijoubu daijoubu.

last one.

How are Ash and Dawn connected?

I mean, not the hints, but the feelings and expressions.

one more day for the next ep.

Conversed

The Blue Eyed Master
Because I like Dawn ._. And they are cute and funny togethere ^^

Haven't watched it yet ^_-

I feel that they often share the same expressions, if their anything that happens which make ash / dawn happy, it will make the other one happy too!

Extreme

NanoFate Addict

I like pearlshipping because it just seems right. I don't know how to express it but it has a high probability of becoming more than mere friendship

A hug between Satoshi and Hikari would have been pretty awesome. Dumb writers I have no idea what is their problem with hugs.

I have to say feelings. They seem to be more in sync with each others feelings.

Edit

I just want to let you guys know that I am not going to be posting anymore. I found something better to do with my time. Anyways good luck with the club. Pearlshipping rules. Oh yeah, I am not posting in bulbagarden either.

Last edited:

PKLegendHeroe

im sorry to hear that. I hope you comeback sometime or before DP ends. anyways you will be missed. you were the most active user in this forum. good bye.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Hey there guys!

I'm pretty new here, and also primarily an AdvanceShipper, but I thought I'd post here anyways.

I like PearlShipping, mainly for it's cuteness value, and also because of the way the two interact. It's one of the exceptions to my inability to think of any other Ash/May ship being plausable. That's the one I imprinted on when I first discovered Shipping.

Like I said, Pearl has been growing on me recently. I may post here again, I may not.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Dave

Star Dust

live let live.
Most relationships start from the simplest friendships. And while Ash fought with Misty and May, the way he fights with Dawn feels special and all romantic.

I don't watch much anime much, but any form of physical contact would have been good. Maybe a hug. <3 Or a "I'll always be there to help you" line from Ash.

They both seem so childish sometimes, and Dawn sort of shows the maturity in Ash, while he brings out her competitive side. I've always had some giddy feeling whenever they argue. Unlike Misty, Dawn is more "sensitive" about her looks(Imo), and she seems like the type to be perfect for Ash.

Star Dust

live let live.
Most relationships start from the simplest friendships. And while Ash fought with Misty and May, the way he fights with Dawn feels special and all romantic.

I don't watch much anime much, but any form of physical contact would have been good. Maybe a hug. <3 Or a "I'll always be there to help you" line from Ash.

They both seem so childish sometimes, and Dawn sort of shows the maturity in Ash, while he brings out her competitive side. I've always had some giddy feeling whenever they argue. Unlike Misty, Dawn is more "sensitive" about her looks(Imo), and she seems like the type to be perfect for Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.