• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilrumpkinkb

If Ash and Hikari were to get together, how would you picture one of their moments together?

Um, I don't know if you mean as traveling buddies or as gf/bf, so i'll answer both ways!

Traveling Buddies: I could see them walking side by side with each other on a road, and Ash would talk about his achievements as a trainer (assuming she is going to earn badges and become a trainer) while Hikari would listen intently and take his advice. I don't want Ash to be her mentor for long though so she won't be too dependent on him and can develop her unique training/battling style. A situation of her having to save Ash from Team Galaxy/Rocket would also help her become more independent. If they are both doing gym challanges, it would be cute for him to go first the first couple of gyms so Hikari won't be as nervous aftre seeing him battle.

gf/bf: I honestly don't know how to answer this question, because I don't know what her true personality is, and Ash hasn't been that close to a girl before in that kind of relationship. (His Mom doesn't count... And don't worry; I still love Pearlshipping!!!)

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Darkliger said:
I've sent the message, now I we just have to wait for the response.

Here's a small topic:

If Ash and Hikari were to get together, how would you picture one of their moments together?

Thank you for doing that and good question;
If Ash ahd Hikari were to get together I would picture them watching rain from inside the house smiling at one another like in my story.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Cerberus said:
Or maybe actually in the rain, smiling at each other.

Yay, did you put your story up? I wanna read it.

That's a good idea, and no I haven't put my story up I've been so busy but finally I have to do some =]

Vycksta

Again, random comment. Pearlshipping has now been updated to the list on Bulbagarden, so you can now say that it's the official name. ;D

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Vycksta said:
Again, random comment. Pearlshipping has now been updated to the list on Bulbagarden, so you can now say that it's the official name. ;D

Cool, PearlShipping is a neat name. Thanks for telling us that. Hurray for the new name XD

lilrumpkinkb

Vycksta said:

Sweet man, we're official now! Go Pearlshipping! I can't think of a new topic though...

EDIT: Yay! the awesome Amazingkiss made this banner for us!

banner3lilruzk0.png

Last edited:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Its very awesome I'll try to edit my first post and put it in the heading, thanks for that. And here's a new topic;

How do you think Hikari would act if she got jealous for Ash being friends with another girl?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
How do you think Hikari would act if she got jealous for Ash being friends with another girl?

*scratches head* Hmm... that's a good question. It's hard to say at this point, since we know next to nothing about Hikari's personallity.

~Flareon~

lilrumpkinkb said:
Sweet man, we're official now! Go Pearlshipping! I can't think of a new topic though...

EDIT: Yay! the awesome Amazingkiss made this banner for us!

banner3lilruzk0.png
The banner is awesome, lilrumpkinkb. I loved it.

lilrumpkinkb

Remember, Amazingkiss made it, not me! So give her/him the credit, and stop by her/his shop! It rocks!

I don't know because we don't know if she gets jealous easily. Ash does already have a lot of female friends and I'm to lazy to type all of them >.>

Last edited:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
LOL Yes Ash does indeed have a lot of femal friends, I can see Hikari get jealous of Ash possibly hanging out with Anabel for one episode XD
Mean-While I have a new fan fiction for these two, its up now. So you all can read it if you want.

Last edited:

gamehunter

Cyb3rl1nk
Uh, ya.....sorry ta say but this aint EVER happening. I say this cuz, as it turns out, Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl will be solely worked on by Team Ota, the animation team responsible for most of the Pokemon anime, while Team Iguchi will continue to animate the original. Its true u guys, but hell, alot of shipping has been blown but that doesn't mean that ya shouldn't give up on it that easy.....Just remember, fer it to actually become an official shipping, u guys gotta put in the effort to make it to a minimum of 100 pgs before this thread is cancelled. And if ya cant....well lets just say that it doesn't deserve to be called "Pearlshipping", or a shipping of any kind fer that matter........(that was the name, right???)

lilrumpkinkb

gamehunter said:
Uh, ya.....sorry ta say but this aint EVER happening. I say this cuz, as it turns out, Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl will be solely worked on by Team Ota, the animation team responsible for most of the Pokemon anime, while Team Iguchi will continue to animate the original. Its true u guys, but hell, alot of shipping has been blown but that doesn't mean that ya shouldn't give up on it that easy.....Just remember, fer it to actually become an official shipping, u guys gotta put in the effort to make it to a minimum of 100 pgs before this thread is cancelled. And if ya cant....well lets just say that it doesn't deserve to be called "Pearlshipping", or a shipping of any kind fer that matter........(that was the name, right???)

This thread is for disscussing Pearlshipping (every ship that has fans deserves a name) in positive ways for the ship; not to post opinions against the ship (that's what anti-shipping forums are for!). Basically, if you have nothing nice to post, don't post here at all please! Also, no threads are really 'canceled'; they either die out, or are closed because the thread already exists. Please use proper grammar, it "aint" that pretty. XD

Hakajin said:
I have a new club called "The Shippers United Club". I created it to promote peace amongst shippers because I'm tired of flame wars and the like. It's for discussing why we like shipping and the like instead of the ships themselves. I know it'll be a fragile situation, but if everyone follows the rules and works at it, I think it'll be ok. The link's in my sig, if anyone's interested. I wanted to announce it to all the ships to be fair. Thanks.

Thank you! This will help a lot (non-sarcastic way), not only for here but the other ships also. I will check it out ASAP!

Last edited:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Awe man my other fan fiction thread got closed, I'll post it in my other topic if I can find it =/
And yes will never give up on this ship, it is possible like all the others are.

Myo

Cascade Trainer
lol i feel as if im betraying Advanceshipping but, can i join? ^^ hmm, i read sumwhere that ash and May is going to Shino also, so their might be some conflict in the future? hmm u never know

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Myo said:
lol i feel as if im betraying Advanceshipping but, can i join? ^^ hmm, i read sumwhere that ash and May is going to Shino also, so their might be some conflict in the future? hmm u never know

Well, here's the way I look at it... no shipping - Pearl, Advance, Contest, or even Poke - is canon unless the writers show or tell us that it is ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN... since there ambiguous hints out there that your eyes will burn to a crisp finding and evaluating them all. In fact, the only shippings that have become reality involve minor characters.

So we should just have fun with shippings, have an open mind (so that there's less room for disappointment), and let the fanartists and fanfiction writers handle what ships you want to see.

lilrumpkinkb said:
Of course you can! *adds to list*
*looks around* Anyone have a topic?

Sorry, I can't think of one right now.

Myo

Cascade Trainer
hmm i gots one lol.

since Pearl is collecting Badges like Ash...

How do you think they are going to do gym battles? either one at a time or they can have double battles?

hm i would like them to have double battles cause that wpuld be real cute as in the way they would work together ans such ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.