• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Katsu Koneko said:
I got a topic!

Who will confess first? Satoshi or Hikari?
Hm...I have no clue right now. ^^;;

That's a good question. Whenever they meet I think Hikari will be the one to do it. But if it happend the way it did in my fan fiction it could happen at the same time where they both confess, than love will blossome hehe. Also welcome new members, and to that person who said they feel like there betraying advancedshipping, if you are than I am too and I personally feel we are not and can like more than one ship. Ask for that other good question I feel Hikari will do gym battles, that would be cute.

Last edited:

lilrumpkinkb

I'm pretty sure that Hikari will, because we all know how dense Ash can be at romance even if its his own feelings!

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
lilrumpkinkb said:

I'm pretty sure that Hikari will, because we all know how dense Ash can be at romance even if its his own feelings!

ROLF That's so true XD
Too bad the writers can't do it the way its done in my fan fiction, speaking of which I have to add that other story to my other topic, it got locked. Any ways yah now that you mention it would seem more logically for Hikari to fo it like the reasons you said.

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite

Oh yeah, Ash may be a growing boy, but he's still dense; so in Hikari's mind, it would be smart if she made the first move.

Anyway, I talked to DuquÊ?, and he said that he's busy right now; but when he has free time, he will do some Pearlshipping art.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Darkliger said:

Anyway, I talked to DuquÊ?, and he said that he's busy right now; but when he has free time, he will do some Pearlshipping art.

Oh that's awesome thanks for doing that. PearlShipping fan art would be great, tell him for me thank you and its understandable that he's busey =]

Also Katsu Koneko don't feel bad, I ship Advancedshipping as well but I can like more than one the way I feel it. These two are my favorite ships from Pokemon.

lilrumpkinkb

Darkliger said:

Wow, that'd be awesome! If he does conribute some, we better thank him lots, because I like, suck at drawing!

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
lilrumpkinkb said:
Wow, that'd be awesome! If he does conribute some, we better thank him lots, because I like, suck at drawing!

Well I'm ok at drawing I just don't have a scanner XD

That would be awesome if you did fan art as well Katsu Koneko. Cool you have an account there. I'll check it out.

lilrumpkinkb

dannyphantomhott said:
That would be awesome if you did fan art as well Katsu Koneko. Cool you have an account there. I'll check it out.

If you mean DeviantArt, I don't. XD
To be back on topic:
What do you want Hikari's catch phrase to be?

Like how May has her 'May's Adventures' thing. I know it leads more towards Hikari, but Ash could try to copy her which would equal a kawaii PSing (Pearlshipping) monoment!

Answer: Something like "Oh Yeah!", and she would say it happily whenver she was excited, or sarcastically when confused, or even sad if she was depressed. It would be so cute if Ash tried to copy her, and Hikari wag her finger in a dissaproving manner saying he does it "totally wrong".

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
ROLF Hikari having a catch phrase would be interesting, maybe have her just give a thumbs up after every battle with a smile. And yes I was talking about DeviantArt lilrumpkinkb I have an account there, but it won't let me post LOL =]

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Here's another good question;

Should there be a crazy love triangle between her Ash and May or some other girl?

lilrumpkinkb

Should there be a crazy love triangle between her Ash and May or some other girl?

Nah, it would just be too confusing (not really), but every other ship out there wants the same thing; a love triangle with their pair coming out on top! (Unless its a poly ship!)

Last edited:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
lilrumpkinkb said:

Nah, it would just be too confusing (not really), but every other ship out there wants the same thing; a love triangle with their pair coming out on top! (Unless its a poly ship!)

I agree it'll be confusing. ^^;;;

lilrumpkinkb

We forgot to celebrate our 100th post... Yay! *throws confetti*

to stay on topic:
How do you think they are going to do gym battles? either one at a time or they can have double battles?

One at a time, because a double battle (2 trainers X 2 trainers) wouldn't be fair on the gym leader. Put it this way: Ash & Hikari Vs. Gym Leader. If you mean 2 Poke's X 2 Poke's then still no. Maybe at a gym or two, but I like the traditional way! ^^

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Oh yeah I didn't notice that we're already in the 100's now. XD

How do you think they are going to do gym battles? either one at a time or they can have double battles?
One at a time for me. ^_^ I think it'll be Ash first and then Hikari.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Oh YAY for our hunderth post and beyond =]
And for some reason I love, love triangles, there fun as long as they don't last too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.