• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Peevish Ghosts

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Accepted! welcome Mario!! thats 2 members!! Hope you fun!! Thanx For Joining and Tell your friends!! :D

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
in game name: Black
favorite ghost pokemon: I love all of them!
A little about your self: Ghost is my favorite type!
and gender: Male

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Is there a co-mod yet?

tskune

Nakodile
probably yours truly since i was nice enough to get him the userbars... *grumble grumble*....

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Ok then :)

tskune

Nakodile
lol jk XD the userbars should be ready tomorrow, your rank will have a userbar ^-^

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Good, can't wait! I wouldn't mind being a co-mod, but I have absolutely no chance... *sheds a tear*
lol jk ;)

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Really! Wow, thanks mister! *hugs*
lol anyway yo have the bigger chance because,
a) You joined before me
b) you got the clan userbars.
So have fun being co-mod! :p

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
So? You err...
err...
I'll think of something...
AHA! You made a team for the clan and it's finished and mine isn't! I KNEW IT!!!

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
For this clan?
I have a team in the making, but it might take a while. It's a Ghost team, except for Heracross, who counters the team's dark-type weakness.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Lol see, that counts! I have no shiny Ghost types, so you win...
Do you want to be co-mod?