• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Peevish Ghosts

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM A GUY AND STUFF
hi, im billybobjoefizz and i am the leveler for this clan. Pm me if you want your pokemon leveled up :) it may take up to 2 weeks so the tournament may be next friday... -__- but i am happy to help

asterat

Banned
If I post here am I part of the clan Ordovician I have to do something

memond

The Dragon Slayer
thank you! Billy! and i can help to! it wouldn't be fair if we left all the work to one lone person!

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
it depends how many people want me to level, now i have 2, so at 5 ill ask for help ;) i want to help a lot :D

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
yes indeed XD modesty is everything :D

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
wow... up to 4........ MEMOND!!! lol ima need yu soon

Del Mundo

Ghost Fan
your in del! welcome to the clan and tell your friends! =D

awesome! thanks, because this is my first "clan" I'll try to as active as possible. I can do metagame battles, I can ev train, level train, battle subway, and I'll TRY to make some nice ghost pokemon art.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
okay then! send us some samples of your art and your hired! we dont need userbars though. thats been covered and they should come tomorrow or the day after. so yeah have fun and tell your friends! :)

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
gotta go to bed now, all the training will be done by next wed. (estimate)

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
May I join? "GHOST"

Entry form
in game name: Don't have the game just yet, but it will be Easter Egg.
favorite ghost pokemon: Chandelure, Cofagrigus is a close second
A little about your self: My favorite types are Water and Ghost.
and gender: Female

Thank you!

Last edited:

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Omgomgomg i got the userbar :D

memond

The Dragon Slayer
yep everyone attatch the userbars to your sig and the rest will be finnshed today! and dont forget to thank our newist Easter Egg

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Thanks Easter Egg! You rock! :)

memond

The Dragon Slayer
tskune for now u will be little litwick. i will anounce Sage Spiritomb on saturday (my birthday.) who is going to the Sage.