• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Peevish Ghosts

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
THERE. IS. AN. ATHEIST. CLUB. ON. THIS. WEBSITE

I am a STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN male THAT HAS A ****ING RELIGION STFU!!!!
i hate how those people think that they are special because they are gay or something IM STRAIGHT AND IM PROUD!!!! ugh, it probably shouldnt but that just turns me to the boiling point...

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I am straight and an Atheist. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm proud of who I am :D

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
well thats fine, BUT, there is a club for that on a POKEMON FORUM, also a GAY/LESBIAN club! just, like, uh... make your own forum for that or something! i've met 6 and 7 year olds on this forum! WHAT ABOUT MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!! im not letting him on the forum anymore because of all this CRAP!! it just doesnt belong HERE

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I understand where you're coming from.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
thank you, i have no problem with atheists, well truthfully I do a little due to being Christian, and Gay people i do if they say HEY LOOK AT ME IM GAY AND PROUD! but if they keep quiet im fine with both... I'm kind of a right-winged a**hole... :/

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Well i'm not the kind of atheist that runs into a church and scream "GOD DOESN'T EXIST YA BUNCH 'O' R3TARDS!"
I don't care if other people worship gods.
I don't like Jahovah's witnesses though.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
I second that! If people are TOO religious than i get a little mad, I have a friend that has practically no life because her parents say it is against religion or something, I have religion but I'm not REALLY religious, like i believe but dont go to church much.... :/

Last edited:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Is anybody on?
This clan isn't as active as it used to be, is it :(

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
I might leave the clan because of the boringness...

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Me too...
It's a shame because hardly anyone goes on anymore.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
yeah... we are the only active members, and we're mods... memond hasnt been here in ever, peevish ghosts is dying...

Sage Spiritomb out. for good. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Everyone, I have an announcement.
I'm leaving Peevish Ghosts.
Goodbye everyone! I hope I can still be friends with you all.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
hasta luego! I will visit... :'(

I'm leaaviingg noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
i will sadly leave as well this clan just isn't fun anymore and I never did like the name "peevish" very much. Peevish Ghosts is dead (then again aren't ghosts already dead?) :( :(

B-Dawg47

I think i'm gonna leave too, because nothing really is happening anymore. Sorry guys