• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pencil Meets Photoshop

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Wow dude! You are one extremely talented artist! Can we request stuff? lol Your really good! I only came across your thread though because I was in the Gay and lesbian alliance and they were talking about your awesome drawing so I thought id check it out!

So much better than what I thought it was gonna be! My god I love your drawing's! charizard looks incredible and I cannot BELEIVE you made that picture of Ness in your signature! its perfect!

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
The Scyther was awesome, love the angle. I have to say that I do give a dang about Gallade, though. He's my favorite Pokemon.

That Ness isn't just cute... it's absolutely adorable! Best picture of him I've ever seen.

The Arceus is epic.

I'm posting because you told me to.

You've improved greatly since the BMF years. :D

Your shading skills are magnificant, and you certainly learned a lot from Photoshop in such a short while. The transparency of Charizard's tongue bothers me a bit. :<
Other than that small detail, everything is looking amazing. I lurv your fancy handwriting. :p

The tongue was a last minute addition and I couldn't erase it XD
Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it ^__^

I really love the tone of your pictures, they are really powerful and make them look animated. Your pencil and colouring skills I find are good and make a good visual impact. I loved how you drew Magikarp with those really adorable eyes. <3 Yay for the fish love. Great poses to them.
Thanks so much ^_^. Magikarp is always done with those really lost eyes, so I decided since it was gonna be awesome, it at least deserved some nice eyes xD

Cyndaquil,Charizard and Darkrai came out awesome your really captured each pokemon really well

Cyndaquill and Charizard are referenced, I do mention that at DA btw, and thanks =]

The Scyther was awesome, love the angle. I have to say that I do give a dang about Gallade, though. He's my favorite Pokemon.

That Ness isn't just cute... it's absolutely adorable! Best picture of him I've ever seen.

The Arceus is epic.

Haha, don't be afraid to hide your opinion ^^; I do like Gallade, too, but since Scyther came first, he deserves priority :O, the angle and all that is only thanks to Profesco and his awesome talents.

Thank you for commenting ^-^

So anyway, I was looking back at an old reference picture today, and I noticed how much of the same I've retained over the years. I'm talking, of course, about the Latias and Latios picture from the Pokemon cards that Light_Venusaur requested of me

Last edited:
Thank you, say ^_6

August 02 2009

Lately I've been struggling with Photoshop since so much of what I wanna do is near impossible without a tabled ;__;, so I took a little break again and went back to good old sketches, they're so much easier =O. Simply click on the pic to go to the DA link if you wish :)

Melancholic
Poor thang, finally something not referenced n___n, hadn't done that in a while.

Kissing Phail
Err... um... anyway... A little collaboration never hurt anyone, so I did that with a DA friend, LuigiWithCheese, whose ridiculously random inappropriateness amuses me to no end :)

Palkia
Took a snapshot of the Palkia trophy in brawl and drew it, changing it a bit since snapshot pic's quality sucks D:

Chrono

\:D/
THAT Ness you made is amazing! Same as all your other drawings! I main ness in brawl

Oh and Ninten is Mother 1/ EarthBound Zero, Hes an entirely diffrent person then ness, they just look alike.

Ninten has Asthma and a Ribbon around his neck.

Ness is from Mother 2 / EarthBound

And Lucas from Mother 3.

Ninten :

http://tinsil.deviantart.com/art/Ninten-81961373

I think he has Red, Yellow and Blue as his shirt color, while ness only has Yellow and Blue.

Last edited:
I'm far more acquainted with the MOTHER series now than I was when I made that post, Chrono, but thanks for the references anyway ^_^;

Update time already? D:

c4d394d02f4f707e1d32438b2d85b676.png

Sigiloso
Click here, if you wish to read the description

Nidoprince

Mabye you could color these in, but these look great just plain and shaded. You have the skill level to probably draw these with no picture.

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
All of them are really beautiful! I love your Flygon and Dialga art.

Nidoprince, I sometimes color them in with photoshop but it takes a long time since I don't have a tablet. I'm not to skilled without a reference still, but I'm working on it ;)

Lucariofan-atic, I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying by "draw like that"^^; It is mostly referenced though.

FireRedGyarados, rly? Yours is cute too Xd

Thanks for the comments everyone, I really appreciate it, makes me wanna draw more n__n

Update time, and well, I do photoshop junk too so =P

cd2a02461590e2bb3a4280b84e760831.png

Your Daddy
(as named by AerialAce!)

This one is the colored version of a sketch by Profesco(yah, the mod dude), which I re-drew and whatnot. It brings back memories.​

nikjem

All, Are good for Nice 3D artwork. I used to do some work in 3D, mostly in trueSpace 2, to enhance my drawings. I sort of lost interest in 3D though. The only thing I'm doing nowadays is regular pencil drawings, which I've always been a fan of. I love pencils.

sulutomy

Amazing 3D artwork. You done any artwork for it? I also want to course for it, your artwork is very interesting and very best way to highlight it, it is such a very best and very beautiful 3D artwork.