• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Penguinshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Welcome to the Penguinshipping General Discussion Thread! This thread is a place for Penguinshippers, as well as non-supporters, and anyone else who happens to come across this thread, to discuss the relationship of Kenny (Kengo) and Dawn (Hikari). I am aware that this shipping is not very popular, though I'm hoping for the fanbase to increase as the Sinnoh saga goes on. Anyways, there are a few things you should read before posting, so please scroll down to read them.

Rules
1. All SPPf Rules apply. You should also read the Shipping FAQ and Rules if you have not done so already as well.
2. If it is your first time posting here, please remember to give a few reasons why you support Penguinshipping - or if you don't support it, why you are posting here.
3. Please use spoiler tags when talking about the Japanese episodes that have not been dubbed yet.
4. If you are going to post fan art, remember to link back to the artist's website. Do not post fan art without giving credit to the original artist.
5. Please keep your posts more than one line long, otherwise it will be considered as spam, and I (or any of the other Shipping Mods) can and will infract you for it.
6. No bashing of any kind will be tolerated. You can dislike other shippings or characters that "get in the way" of Penguinshipping all you want, but do not express your dislike for them here. As with spam, an infraction can be issued for bashing.
7. Respect others' opinions - remember, not everyone is going to agree with you and vice versa.
8. The most important rule of all - have fun and enjoy posting here!

FYI; Mel-Girl is the second owner of this thread. She has the authority to enforce the above rules when I am not online or I'm not looking at the thread.

About Penguinshipping
Penguinshipping is called Penguinshipping due to Kenny and Dawn both having penguin pokémon: Piplup and Prinplup. Kenny is Dawn's childhood friend and now rival in Pokémon Contests. They have known each other since nursery school, and have shown to be very close to one another, differing from the normal rivalries shown in the animé. Kenny enjoys teasing Dawn and embarrassing her with his "Dawn stories," but is a good friend to her in general. He calls her "Dee Dee" ("Pikari" in the Japanese version), a nickname from her childhood, but as to why, no one knows yet. The story behind it has yet to be revealed, if Dawn will allow it, that is. A list of hints and cute moments between them is listed below, so check it out if you would like to know more.

Hint List
• In Getting the Pre-Contest Titters!, Kenny shows that he likes to tease Dawn by telling embarrassing stories about her from when she was younger to Ash and Brock, as well as calling her "Dee Dee" ("Pikari" in the Japanese version), a nickname from her childhood. Dawn won't reveal the story behind it, but it must be really embarrassing if she doesn't even want her friends to know about it.
• Kenny seemed to be a bit jealous over Ash and Dawn traveling together.
• In the same episode, Kenny seems to be speechless when he sees Dawn in her Contest Dress. Dawn says, "Hm, something wrong? Oh! You're just speechless after seeing me wearing a dress, right?" Kenny blushes and tries to change the subject, "Come on, that's crazy!" He continues to blush as Dawn asks, "Then what's the big deal, huh?" "Nothing!" "Don't you think I'm pretty?"
• In Journey to the Unown!, Kenny teases Dawn about not knowing Aipom's evolution, Ambipom. He again refers to her as "Dee Dee," leaving Ash curious once more. Dawn blushes, and shouts out, "NO!" while also stretching out Ash's mouth into a smile to keep him from saying any more. Brock comments, "I guess we all have our secrets." Maybe it isn't a hint, maybe it is, but is it possible for "Dee Dee" to have something to do with Kenny?
• At the very end of the episode, Kenny agrees to help Ash teach Turtwig Energy Ball as long as he doesn't tell Dawn how freaked out he was back in the ruins. Ash agrees as Kenny blushes and Dawn looks back at them, confused. Brock ends the episode with the comment, "Like I said, everyone's got secrets hidden in their closet." It seems he was referring to Kenny having a crush on Dawn or a possible one, though I guess we'll all just have to wait and see if that's true or not.
• At the end of Team Shocker! Kenny says, "Gotta get ready for the next Contest! You're going to be there, too, right, Dee Dee?" Dawn replies, "I don't...think so. Not the next one...I guess." Kenny responds back, "Look Dee Dee! There's no way I'm gonna let ya quit Contests, at least until I've had a chance to beat you, understand?" Dawn replies back, "Okay, no need to worry, I'll be there!" Kenny walks off, looking very concerned. He seems very worried about her.
• In Pruning a Passel of Pals! and Strategy With a Smile!, Kenny is shown watching Dawn's appeal and her battle against May in the Wallace Cup on TV at a Pokémon Center. Not exactly a hint, but a nice way to remind everyone that he still cares about Dawn, even though the two have not seen each other in a while.
• After Kengo's appeal with Goriky in Pokémon Contest! Tatsunami Tournament!!, he and Hikari meet each other before she goes on stage. Kengo asks her, "What did you think?" She responds, "It was amazing! I never knew you could perform that way." He says, "I didn't want to lose to you, after all. You won the Mikuri Cup, that's amazing!" Hikari is surprised, "You watched me?" Kengo slyly replies, "Of course I did. Following you, and then winning and getting ahead of you. That's one of my goals, you know." Hikari blushes, "The way you say this flatters me a little." He reminds her that they are still rivals, "Don't get the wrong idea. This is my declaration of war against you." She promises that she won't lose to him. Does the blush mean she likes him or what? Would she blush if anyone else said this to her? ;) Who knows. Take it as you will.

Graphics
All Penguinshipping icons and banners will be here for your use. Just remember to credit the maker of the graphic wherever you use it.

Icicle
[IMG139]http://i29.*******.com/dh64ic.png[/IMG139]
Links; Full & Split: 01 | 02

If you would like to contribute graphics or anything of the sort for this thread, PM me!​

Last edited:

Judgement

Penguinshipping, huh? Yeah, well, I got to say it is pretty adoreable. I recently saw the episode Kenny first appeared in, and at first I didn't think much of it, but i thought it was really cute when Dawn teased Kenny about him being speechless after she wore her dress. And I just love the whole Pikari/Dee-Dee thing.
Anyway, I'm not usually fond of these kind of pairings, but yeah, I just thought the way they interacted was adoreable.

Oh, and I could try translating that clip if you want, just send me a PM :p

Alopec

Still Dreaming...
Yaaay, thanks for making this thread.

I adore Penguinshipping. For a while, I was convinced I'd never like any of the Dawn ships... but then I saw the Solaceon ruins episode and I couldn't help but fall in love with Kenny and Penguinshipping. Just because... sooo cute. x3

It's just a little unfortunate that it's so unpopular. I don't think I've ever seen another ship bashed so much. Sigh. Poor Kenny.

Why do you like/support Penguinshipping?

I like the dynamic between Dawn and Kenny, and how it's different from what we've already seen (for example, with May/Drew). This time the guy is kinda dorky and cowardly instead of all cool and attractive. xD And to me, his crush is kind of obvious, which I find really cute; meanwhile, I don't think Dawn is aware, or sees him as anything more than a friend. I can't help but root for him and hope that he gains the confidence to win Dawn's affection in the end.

In a lot of the series I've seen, it seems like the nice guy or "old friend with a crush on the main girl"-type character tends to get left out in the end as the girl goes for some cool (and often jerky) guy instead. Not that I have a huge problem with that type of plotline, but it'd be so nice to see something different here. ^^; That's why I'm rooting for Penguinshipping.

Judgement

OK, let's start this thread up a little by posting some fanart! (Even though there's hardly any ;_; )

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/kh3.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/kh1.jpg[/IMG139]
from http://dimension.finito.fc2.com/frame.html
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/p-kenhika1.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/poke39.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/poke42.jpg[/IMG139]
from http://www13.plala.or.jp/teikibin/galin.html

Maybe these were already posted in one of the older threads though? Sorry if that's the case.
Also, when I have the time, I'll draw something myself!

Chelc

Judgement: lol, I've already been talking with you over PM, but welcome to the thread! XP Yeah, their interactions are adorable (especially when he calls her Pikari/Dee Dee), and seem to be different from the previous main character/rival interactions. It's great. I can't wait until Kenny shows up again. :D

Alopec: No problem, and welcome to the thread! It was about time there was another thread. I'm really weirded out by how unpopular this shipping is...ah well. At least the people who like Kenny can post here without him bashed. I think his crush on her is cute. He really wants to impress her. XD Just wish Dawn would notice it. And yeah, Contestshipping is still one of my favorite pairings, but we needed something new. Imo, this is probably the one Dawn shipping that is the most plausible, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I LOVE THOSE FANARTS. XD The last one made me lol. The first two are so pretty, the one with Kenny blushing is priceless, and the second to last is really cute~

Hey, now that I think about it, remember when Dawn asked Kenny how he became interested in Contests? His response was, "You just didn't notice." Does anyone think that part of the reason he became a coordinator was to impress Dawn? :x It might be a crack idea, but you never know. XD;

Alopec

Still Dreaming...
The fan arts are all so adorable! I like the last one in particular. It's too cute. =D I just wish there was more of it, you know? Seems so difficult to find compared to the art of other Dawn ships. Oh well. Maybe as Kenny appears more, the ship will gain some popularity. Maybe.

Chelc: Thanks. ^^ Haha, actually, that was my theory too! Well, kinda. I remember getting the impression that Kenny was interested in gym battles, and thinking to myself "why is he a coordinator then"? So I figured... maybe to impress Dawn? XD I don't know if it's too likely, but it'd be really cute if that were the case.

Either way, I really need to watch the first couple episodes with Kenny again. The first time I saw them, I wasn't really into Penguinshipping, so I wasn't paying a lot of attention. I kind of regret that...

Mel-Girl

left. right.
OMG I know I support other Hikari shippings but this is the first I got into like, straight-away, so that means something, right? Right let's see... Now it's Penguin family! Whoop whoop!

Yeah when I first saw Kengo in the Jap. DP26-27 (I think that's the ones...), I found Kengo to quite a cute kid and I found myself spazzing over him, weirdly enough. And I thought that he'd be good with Hikari and contrast her extremely outgoing and confident personality in a way and it's made plain for he cares for her, even if they don't get together, he's an extremely supportive friend of her, the way I see it.

And Hikari is just plain great with anyone. So I'd say that perhaps I support Kengo's side more than Hikari's, if that makes sense. I've yet to see Hikari's side in the hints to see whether I'll support both their sides to the ship equally. I'm probably making no sense but... Um... Go Penguinshipping!

Hey, I'll see if I can find some pictures! I remember drawing an old comic which involved Hikari and Kengo going iceskating... Hey, they'd look good in winter gear and ice-skating, side by side! Hikari looking all graceful while Kengo's stumbling around trying to impress her with ice-skating tricks...

There ya go, a sort-of rant.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Woo, I'm stepping in here. It's shown that I have a weakness for teasing relationships. I mean, seriously. xD Besides from IronWill, Ikari, and Appeal, I do have a thing for Penguinshipping, too. :3

One of the reasons why I like this shipping is because it switches the whole dynamic from girl liking guy to guy liking girl. We don't see enough of the male characters [aside from Brock/Drew somewhat], so that's why I became interested in this pairing. I like how both Kenny and Pikari Dawn share a childhood together. I just fall for childhood love so much. The way how Kenny doesn't want Dawn to know he already has a thing for her and to try to be manly around her is hilarious. I adore how Kenny tells about Dawn's embarrassing stories; it adds to both of their characters. So, I'm hoping the writers will give him another cameo sometime. They both have an awesome friendship already, so I think we'll get a good treat. *wink*

I'll do Penguinshipping icons sometime, too. Penguin needs more love in the graphics department. >D

Chelc

Alopec: WOO, I'M NOT ALONE. xD; Before we knew he was entering the Contest, I assumed he was just a regular trainer. I was really surprised to learn that he liked Contests and was a coordinator. He never really answered Dawn's question, either, which leads me to believe that part of it is because of her - though yeah, we'll just have to wait and see.

Mel: Hey! It's really nice to see you here!! Omg yes, the Penguinshipping family. It will be great. I agree with you, though, about rooting for Kenny. You can just tell how much he cares about her, even with all of the teasing. You're right about Dawn not really showing any hints yet, too - she seems to be pretty oblivious to it right now, so let's hope for her to realize it later. ;P

Kris: OMFG HI. rofl, Kenny pretending to act manly is just hilarious, but it's so cute at the same time. Yes, the childhood friendship thing just really gets to a person. :x Can't wait to see your icons!!

Did anyone else go OMFG over Kenny watching Dawn on TV? Not exactly a hint, but it's still cute imo. :3

[IMG139]http://i27.*******.com/2rp33es.png[/IMG139]

Mel-Girl

left. right.
You know what? I think it's a good thing that a Penguinshipping thread was started around this time as it's confirmed Kengo's a recurring rival and we're seeing him a lot more frequently, which is great. With the first version, people weren't so sure, were they?

@ Chelc - Hikari's like Satoshi in that sense. All clueless. I think if Kengo really likes her, (I'm sure he does! XD) then he'll make the first move. Poor him. I've heard that guys prefer it when the girl makes the move... But Hikari's not very focused on love, is she? XD Go Kengo! The Penguinshipping family has got your back!

Mmm... Now I sound like I'm supporting Penguinshipping a lot more lately. Though I honestly like all the other ones, but... it's Chelc's fault for that Penguinshipping banner and now this thread making me like it even more! Haha, that's totally not a bad thing, though.

Hey when there's banners and stuff made and members joining, maybe they could be listed so people could make banners or icons and jazz for other people to use or something like that... I know it's not original...

I just randomly remembered this Japanese song where the lyrics kinda fit Kengo and Hikari in a sense... Though it sounds more one-sided... Hmmm... I sound like I only like onesided Penguinshipping when I do like both sides... I am so lame. XD

Heheh, that pic of Kengo and the two other randoms watching the contest... I couldn't help but notice that one of the guys in the picture has really fat eyebrows! But yes, it's cute that Kengo's watching.

Chelc

WE WON'T DIE. I'll post here everyday if I have to...srsly. :(

Yeah, I was originally going to start it a few weeks ago, but since Kenny made a quick cameo, I figured now was the time, or else it would never happen, since it still doesn't seem to be that popular. Honestly, I thought someone would've recreated one a long time ago, but...yeah. XD;

I wasn't so sure Kenny was going to be a main rival, either - since Dawn beat him in Settling a Not-So Old Score!, I thought he was just going to end up as a CotD or something like that. Then he just kept appearing after that, and even made it into the Kaze no Message ED, so yeah. Now we just need him to appear again. I know he just appeared like fifteen or so episodes ago, but seriously. I don't want it to take like thirty something episodes for him to appear again (that long stretch of DP026/DP027 - DP060/DP061). :/

Oh, yeah, she is like Ash when it comes to love. She's so focused on training and trying to win her next ribbon right now, it's like she hasn't had time for anything else. Maybe once she gets another ribbon, she'll start to notice other things around her...like Kenny...and yeah. *SHOT* But no, I don't see her realizing it for a long time tbch. I'm hoping for something in the Sinnoh GF, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much.

8D YES, SUPPORT PENGUINSHIPPING THE MOST. lol, I was thinking about putting that banner back in my signature, soon, too. That'd be cool, too - though I can't make graphics for life, but if someone else wanted to do that, then they can go ahead.

Ooh, what song? Sounds awesome. :x There's actually a lot of Penguinshipping AMVs on YT, btw. The songs seem to fit them, too...well, some.

Man, I hope more people reply here soon. PENGUINSHIPPING NEEDS MORE LOVE.

[IMG139]http://i29.*******.com/2q9dqpe.jpg[/IMG139]

Swifty

I think eventually Dawn will realize that Kenny likes her. It'll be awesome if things start getting awkward between them. I've always wondered how the show would write awkwardness between a couple. XD

Alopec

Still Dreaming...
Chelc, I'll try my best to help keep this one alive too. ^^ I was sad to see the previous threads die like that...

I completely agree with you guys about Dawn being clueless, and she doesn't seem to be very focused on romance compared to the other girls. But that's just another reason I love this ship. I don't think we've had this scenerio quite like this in the Pokemon anime yet, where the girl is the clueless one. XD

I'm very interested to see how she would react if she finally found out about his feelings... I agree with Chelc that the Sinnoh GF would be a good time for something like that. Just judging from the past GFs, they always tend to have a lot of tension and drama, so Dawn discovering Kenny's (not-so)secret crush would be perfect for that. And as Swifty pointed out, the awkwardness that would follow... yeesss, that would be wonderful. :D Well, for me at least, heh.

Chelc said:
Now we just need him to appear again. I know he just appeared like fifteen or so episodes ago, but seriously. I don't want it to take like thirty something episodes for him to appear again (that long stretch of DP026/DP027 - DP060/DP061).
Yeah, this is how I feel too. And it seems like we see Zoey sooo much in comparison. I know she's supposed to be Dawn's main rival, but Harley was a secondary rival too and we saw him almost as much as Drew once he was introduced (but, I guess the difference is that he came later, so Drew still had more screentime overall...) Well, either way, I'd like to see a lot more of Kenny.

Omg, that art!! *squee* Great find! It's adorable. Seeing great penguinshipping art like that always makes me happy. =D

Last edited:
OMG, PENGUINSHIPPING THREAD!!!!!!! XDDD

Ok, I guess it's obvious, I finally got around to liking a dawn ship and taking it seriously xD

So far, I find it cute. *shot* XD I can't think of anything else, Dawn is an adoable character and ever since I saw an amv about a love triangle between Ash, Dawn, and Kenny, I fell in love with the Penguinshipping idea. And the nickname he had for her was cute, althought it was a childhood nickname, right? 'Pi-ka-ru!' LOL

WE WON'T DIE. I'll post here everyday if I have to...srsly. :(

I shall attempt to post as much as I can! :D

Love love love the fanart xD

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
When I saw this tread I was like, WTH, Penguinshipping what is that? So like a curious little Skitty, I clicked on this link. When I read the "intro" I was interessed, because when viewing the screen shots and stuff I thought Kenny and Dawn looked kinda cute together. However I have yet to see them on screen together, so who knows right? I have hope for this shipping!

Like I said, they look cute together and like previously mentioned, this is an unusual sitution. In TV, it`s usally the girl crushing on they guy and he says oblivious. In this case, it`s the opposite, from what I read. I find this interresting, seeing is how I like the status quo being shackin` up. I also like the best friends turn into crushers and then date. Obviously from the first post and everything that is listed this shipping is being backed up by the animé and has a possibility of being realised.

Go Penguinshipping!

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Hello Penguinshippers! Mind if I join in? Actually, this is one of my favorite shippings in the Pokemon anime. The other shippings that I like aren't that popular though. *sobs* And that's why I'm here, hihi. ^^

---

I like this shipping because of their relationship; I just love it! I guess this is one of the shippings in the anime wherein they started as childhood friends, and became rivals. (am I right?) I guess Penguinshipping was born due to their constant rivalry, and their Pokemon too.

I also think that both of them are cute. (they are! Roflmao) Actually, I have a crush on Kenny, and a slight crush on Dawn. This is probably the main reason why I like the Penguinshipping; they both look cute in my point of view. Plus, I think they're made for each other, if a romantic time will come. XD

My most favortie scenario in Penguinshipping is the time when Dawn made a "pose" in front of Kenny before the start of the contest in Floaroma town (Getting the Pre-Contest Titters! episode). From seeing him blushing, that's the time when I realized... you know what. XD

---

So, there! Nice meeting you all, and... I hope I'm welcome here. =) Woot, Penguinshipping! *cheers*

Last edited:

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Link to fanart! http://michikusa.main.jp/dp-a4.html

I haven't much else to say because I've totally forgotten what else I was going to say! But anywho, I'm glad! There's more and more people joining the Penguinshipping family than I expected!

We need Kengo to appear again because then I can spaz about something that hasn't been said over and over again.

But otherwise, hopefully you'll be able to open the link and see the fanart! I like it. XD

Chelc

YAY. More supporters! :D Welcome to all of you!!

The awkwardness-thing should happen. We haven't had that yet, so there's probably a huge chance of that happening between them, since Penguinshipping is yanno, totally different from the other shippings we've had...yes. And yeah, it should be during the Sinnoh GF. Kenny and Dawn are already very close and are good friends, but like Alopec said, the GFs are always filled with tension and drama, so it'd be a good time for Dawn to figure it out. XD

I know that Zoey is pretty much the main rival, but Kenny is a rival, too. lol. :( Dawn's next Contest can't be too far away, so hopefully he'll show up then.

UZA-CHAN ALKSJD. *glomps* It's great to see you here! lawl, it's so hard to choose a Dawn shipping, I know. It almost seems like she goes great with anyone. xD Yes, Pikari was her childhood nickname - and it seems like it still goes with any of her friends she comes across (Yumomi as well).

Ooh, wow, my first post converted someone, lmao. Welcome to the thread, NovaNight! I think after seeing the episodes for yourself, you'll still feel the same, or I hope so. Either way, it's great to have another fan here. =) Man, I want to see some childhood flashbacks including both Dawn and Kenny now. I bet they had some super cute moments in nursery school.

Welcome to you, too, aerisLana! I completely agree with your entire post, especially with Dawn and Kenny both being cute. xD It's a shame that most people think Kenny is ugly, when he really isn't that bad. Ah well. Yeah, Kenny blushing over Dawn in her dress was great. Like I said, he needs to show up soon. D8

I love that fanart, Mel! Michikusa always makes some of the most adorable art.

KENNY SHOWED UP AGAIN IN DP079. YES, YET AGAIN WATCHING DAWN ON TV. ASJKHDJKH.

[IMG139]http://i30.*******.com/4sgnbk.png[/IMG139]
(will get a better quality picture once download is available)

I loved how he and Drew were both shown watching the Contest with stern looks on their faces, LMAO. omglol rooting for the girls they like Again, not exactly a hint or anything, but he could've been training for his next Contest or something, but instead takes his time out to watch and root for Dawn. ;) I really wish we could've seen his reaction to her winning. Oh well. Maybe/hopefully another time. ;_;

Judgement

Awww, it's nice we got to see Kenny again. Here's hoping he'll enter the next contest. I wonder if he'll get a new contest outfit like Zoey too? His current outfit is pretty cute too though :p

I really want to see the solaceon ruins episode and the solaceon contest episode, it looks like they have some really cute moments, unfortunatley, no one's seeding these episodes so I can't download them ;_;

I'm also working on the penguinshipping pic I said i would draw, but I'm running low on ideas, it'd be nice if someone had an idea for a pic...?

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Thanks for the welcome, you guys! :D

Welcome to you, too, aerisLana! I completely agree with your entire post, especially with Dawn and Kenny both being cute. xD It's a shame that most people think Kenny is ugly, when he really isn't that bad. Ah well. Yeah, Kenny blushing over Dawn in her dress was great. Like I said, he needs to show up soon. D8

Thanks! >3 Haha, they really are, but Kenny really made my heart brighten! *pretend-hugs Kenny* But WTH, someone said that Kenny's... u---?! (can't say it) That's harsh. ;_; Ah well, it's their opinion anyway, so I'd better not get in their way. Ohoho, that's also the moment when I realized that he really thinks she's cute (or he really has a crush on her). *coughaerisLanaisjealouscough* XD Hmm... I do sense something in what you said about when Kenny said "You just didn't notice" during their 1st contest battle. I do agree with your opinion; maybe he did it to impress her, but we'll see. XD

I already saw the DP 79 too. I wonder what Kenny's reaction was like after Dawn was announced that she won the Mikuri Cup? Maybe he jumped and screamed "Yeah! That's my girl!" (woah, did I just turn Kenny into Dawn's mom? o_O)

---

BTW, I'm already creating a shipping fic based on Penguinshipping. I'm still making some arrangements, although I already finished it, because I think it needs more excitement. Hopefully I can post it soon. XD I'm also planning to create a banner for Penguinshipping, so I'll try to make one in my dear FA shop. ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.