• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Penguinshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightsparkle

pokemon master
wait isn't there a episode were dawn leaves a note 4 Kenny and at the end of it she sed he looked handsome when he beat ash or something
isn't that a pretty good hint that dawn likes kenny

PrinceGray

Anti-Hero of Serebii
wait isn't there a episode were dawn leaves a note 4 Kenny and at the end of it she sed he looked handsome when he beat ash or something

To be honest, this ship died 2 and a half years ago. Even though I'm not much of a Penguinshipper for obvious reason. I must admit, I found it fairly interesting from time to time.

The word “handsome” was only used in the Dub - she only said Kenny looked kinda cool. She could’ve traveled with Kenny if she liked him, but she didn’t - she prefers Ash.
:Here is the orginal sub:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kryqIb5zF5w

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic has been bumped so I am closing it. If anyone wishes to recreate this thread, feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.