• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pengy Pole

Pengyzu

Okay. Just let me know when you're ready

Cosmar

< Aww.
I can offer Male Duskull with Pain Split and Male Larvitar with Dragon Dance + Outrage. I'm interested in the Female DW Eevee and the Female DW Poliwag.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't notice those are already pending. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Pengyzu

I answered you.

@Cosmar
Sorry. Someone offered me all the EM pokemon I'm looking for.

Updated the list. Female burmies can be bred. Dw burmies no longer needed.

Last edited:

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
ok i have your male shadow sneak ralts ready to trade,pm me

pandaberry

Hi! I am looking for a ditto so I can start breeding my Zoura. Would you be willing to part with one of yours? I can send you the first offspring in exchange. Thank you very much!

pandaberry

Hello there! It's totally fine for me to help you! I'm just gonna catch a new one for you :D The spares I have are reserved. :D

Thank you so so so much! That is so nice of you!! Is it okay if I send you a rare candy for your trouble?

Any chance that you have an extra pikachu laying around? My son wants one & I want him to stop begging. lol.

Pengyzu

Hmmm... no problem. Hmmm... it's up to you. Anyways, sadly, no Pikachus on BW yet for me. I would have wanted to help... Anyways, wait for a moment

pandaberry

Hmmm... no problem. Hmmm... it's up to you. Anyways, sadly, no Pikachus on BW yet for me. I would have wanted to help... Anyways, wait for a moment

I'm in no rush - just watching tv. Well if I find a pikachu - i will let you know!

Pengyzu

Updates:

New Female DW Burmy (One in stock)
I have a stock of female dw lapras
Male EM growlithe
Male EM ferroseed I think with ls and spikes

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
hey do you have the female Relaxed ferroseed with 31 defense IVs yet bc i have ypur pokemon ready

and sorry if i am bothering you

Pengyzu

To the ones who requested for a specific nature combined with a Ditto. I found a way to do it. Sadly, it requires some luck. So a few more days are needed. Sorry. :(