• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pengy Pole

Summer Sun!
well CMT (link in sig) it has all my dw females execpt dw areodactyl (need to get on computer)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hey! I love the ice theme! Ice is my favorite type lol ^_^

I was hoping to trade for a Glaceon, but apparently it's not on your list :( Do you think you could evolve one of your Eevee's into a Glaceon for me? I have my brother's pearl, but I've no way of locally transferring at the moment... It doesn't have to be any sort of special Eevee, just one that's good enough. I'm not too competitive xD I have various pokemon to trade, but I'm not sure if I have a very good library (I lost my collection of legendaries/shinies from my Diamond version, and never quite rebuilt the same size of such a library since playing SS/Black), so I'm not really sure what I could trade you that would be of worth to you, other than some UT legendaries/random lv1's, and 5th/3rd gen pokemon.

Pengyzu

DW Shinx and Skarmory will do.

I have the Ferroseed. Let's trade what we have available now.

Hmm... well... I can... Any items you are willing to trade?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hey! I love the ice theme! Ice is my favorite type lol ^_^

I was hoping to trade for a Glaceon, but apparently it's not on your list :( Do you think you could evolve one of your Eevee's into a Glaceon for me? I have my brother's pearl, but I've no way of locally transferring at the moment... It doesn't have to be any sort of special Eevee, just one that's good enough. I'm not too competitive xD I have various pokemon to trade, but I'm not sure if I have a very good library (I lost my collection of legendaries/shinies from my Diamond version, and never quite rebuilt the same size of such a library since playing SS/Black), so I'm not really sure what I could trade you that would be of worth to you, other than some UT legendaries/random lv1's, and 5th/3rd gen pokemon.

I have a Glaceon in my SoulSilver, do you want it? nya~

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hmm... well... I can... Any items you are willing to trade?
I'm guessing that edit was for me?

I have pretty much every evo stone, um, evo items for almost every pokemon, ragecandybar...But everything else in my inventory seems like stuff everyone can get, so I don't understand why anything else would be worth to anyone, except for maybe a PP Max (which I don't have atm).

The pokemon I could trade range from legendary dogs to Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Celebi, lv100 starters (though they aren't EV trained), UT hardy zorua, lv 60 tyranitar, lv 70 volcarona, lv 1 female larvesta, etc.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hmm... how about a shiny stone and a dawn stone for a dw glaceon that's level 1 and male.
Are DW pokemon forced to have the hidden abilities? Because I prefer the evasion boost rather than an aqua ring-esque effect. EDIT: Actually, I'd like two glaceons with both effects. Sure! When can you trade? I'm just not sure how I'm going to trade two items o_O

I have a Glaceon in my SoulSilver, do you want it? nya~
Yes please! As long as you can transfer it to B/W and trade it to my Black, I'll take any Glaceon at this point. What do you want for it?

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
This is for Pengyzu

I am interested in a DW Female Murkrow,DW Female Carvanha,DW Female Burmy and DW Female Smeragle.

I can breed you a DW Female Growlithe AND a Male so you can pass on the egg moves with Close Combat Flare Blitz and Crunch (i think on crunch) If you did not know its ability is Justified as an Arcanine. Also i could trade you a shiny pidgey for some otehrs. I also have many other shinies but they are too much to list

Pengyzu

@Ulicies Sorry I can't tomorrow. Maybe on the weekends.

@Khybon
Oooh! You're the co-leader of TSS! Hi! Anyways, I accept what you offer. I will only take the female dw growlithe since I can easily breed the male one with crunch as well. Anything else you have?

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Multiple Shinys including a Complete set of Shiny Starters. I also have DW Gligars DW Poliwags DW Vulpixes DW Magikarps and i think thats it

Pengyzu

Okie dokie. For now we can trade a female dw Smeargle with your female dw Growlithe. I need to study. So give me some time for the others since I'm out of stock :)

P.s. What are ze requirements to join the TSS? (Please vm me back lol)

@Toxicated92 Yes I will. Just give me some time to breed it.

Update: I have it now. Please prepare the male heat wave litwick. Oh and friendly reminder about it. Please don't teach it gyro ball. Use power whip.

Last edited:

Ulicies

Mild Monk
@Ulicies Sorry I can't tomorrow. Maybe on the weekends.
All right. Just give me a PM when you're able to.

By the way, this is just a random side comment, but I was always thinking about putting together an ice team ever since SS came out, and I think I'm going to try in B/W. I was just wondering, what are the better ice pokemon to use for a team?

Battlestar

TRC Boss
I am interested in any female DW polliwag you can offer.
I will trade you a Shellder with egg moves Shell smash, Icicle Spear, and Rock blast.
Plus it has perfect speed IVs!
I also have a Beldum with perfect Attack IVs.