• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pengy Pole

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Ello, besides pointing out you have the best shop theme and signature possible [do you know who made it? ]. I would like to trade you an EM Litwick and EM Ralts for your EM Vanillish and DWf Tropeus. I also have other Pokemon available in my shop if you would like anything in there for them.

Pengyzu

@Battlestar
Sorry... neither of those seem to interest me. Anything else?

@GlaceonQueen
Hahaha! For all the animations except the shop status and dividers, I made them. For the banners, that's Skiyomi's work. And all the rest, either done by PPL or Mew_

As for your offer, I'm interested in a Calm Flawless Duskull with Sleep Talk that is 100% legit. Try using pokecheck.org for that. I'll give 'em both for that Duskull.

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@Battlestar
Sorry... neither of those seem to interest me. Anything else?

@GlaceonQueen
Hahaha! For all the animations except the shop status and dividers, I made them. For the banners, that's Skiyomi's work. And all the rest, either done by PPL or Mew_

As for your offer, I'm interested in a Calm Flawless Duskull with Sleep Talk that is 100% legit. Try using pokecheck.org for that. I'll give 'em both for that Duskull.

While it isn't Calm, I have a shiny Flawless one that knows that move.

Can I get the links for the dancing, licking and spinning around a snowflake Glaceon?

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
hey pengy I was wondering if you want a flawless lvl 100 shiny shaymin w/ Seed Flare, Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, and Aromatherepy.

Pengyzu

@destroyer39
Sorry... I'm not really interested. Thanks for supporting the shop!

@GlaceonQueen
So... are you accepting my trade?

PikaPalace

Random Master
So do you have what I want in my sig?

PikaPalace

Random Master
Its okay maybe some other time, at least you were nice enough to give an honest response

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@destroyer39
Sorry... I'm not really interested. Thanks for supporting the shop!

@GlaceonQueen
So... are you accepting my trade?

Yep, I'm accepting it. ^^ All I need is to clone the Duskull and I'll let you know when this is done. Also, I got the Duskull from Rayce here on Serebii so I'll be PMing her/him on the legitimacy on the Duskull.

Sly Sloth

Fruit Loop
I have a female DW Corsola (Regenerator).

If you would like it, could I ask for a female DW Carvanha in return?

Pengyzu

@misterdarvus I want a Male Drain Punch Toxicroak please

@Sly Sloth I agree to your terms

Update: Trade with Sly Sloth complete. List updated!

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
@GlaceonQueen

I'll be looking forward to that.

Looking over my pending trades list again, I made a mistake and ordered a DWf Tropeus from someone else as well. Can I quickly switch out my order from you on her for a DWf Oddish or DWf Burmy?

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Would you like a Dream World Female Shinx or a Dream World Female Sentret for your Swift Swim Female Poliwag?