• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pengy Pole

Pengyzu

@K'yoril Thanks for the shinx :)

Updates:
Trade with K'yoril and misterdarvus completed.
List updated with DW Shinx and Drain Punch Croagunk.
Shop Stock Updated
All useless Poliwags released

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
would either of u b interested in a BT shiny suicune from the HG/SS event? lvl 31, relaxed nature, pressure ability, no item, with Sheer Cold, Air Slash, ExtremeSpeed, and Aqua ring(changeable).
UPDATE: i promise u this is a legit poke. i would never steep so low as to trade hacked pokes. i got it from gamestop myself.
so lets see wat u hav to offer!

Last edited:

vlorme123

Water Gym Leader
I want a DW eevee can give other DW you don't have (Doduo, zubat, rattata, arodectyl, stantler? ..(need to check game to know the others), shinies, and I might can get you a ralts with shadow sneak! PM me!

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Heya again. :> I can offer you a Litwick with Heat Wave [god, I still have so many of them] for your Vanillish with Water Pulse. If you already have on offered, I can also offer you an Adamant DWf Growlithe, Adamant DWf Buizel or Adamant DWF Zigzagoon for it.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight

Pengyzu

Okie dokie. Looking forward to that :)

Trade Details
Your Male Heat Wave Litwick and for my Male Water Pulse Vanillite
Your Female DW Growlithe

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Okie dokie. Looking forward to that :)

Trade Details
Your Male Heat Wave Litwick and for my Male Water Pulse Vanillite
Your Female DW Growlithe

Okay. How about my Growlithe for your EM Deino? [Earth Power]

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
The EM Deino might take time. I need to do something and I haven't leveled him up yet.

Okay, I can wait on him then. ^^ Take your time.

Last edited:

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I'd rather not do too many, kinda hard to keep track of everything until I can actually trade.

Pengyzu

Sure. That sounds a-okay. Feel free to vm me if you need a report on our trade:

Trades:
*all dw Pokemon are female
DW Dratini, Vulpix, Smeargle, and Burmy for Shiny Flawless Gastly
- for Shiny Flawless Rotom, Larvitar and Drilbur
DW Lapras, Lileep, and Slowpoke for Shiny Flawless Gligar